Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach (3855 Views)

Photos Of A Wedding In Biafra Despite Bombs And Blockade. / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Kaduna’s Many Bombs And Explosions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by DeLaRue: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Four young Palestinian boys belonging to the same family were playing away on the beach of Gaza when they were killed by an Isreali shelling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2695793/Tragic-moments-four-Palestinian-boys-family-playing-Gaza-beach-Israeli-shell-wiped-out.html#i-6243720b25cba199

How could Israel target these innocent kids?

Shameful.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
The only permanent equation in life is change, def. power will change hands one day ala roman empire , British empire, etc.
Once America becomes second fiddle in the scheme of things Israel position become unstable then table will turn.
Rem. there will come a king who knows not the israelites.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by ebamma(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
So sad, Hamas is to be blamed for all this, shooting thousands of rockets into Israel, the Israelis were always going to retaliate, if not for Israel's Iron Dome, many Israelis will be dead too

17 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Decibel: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hamas and Netanyanwu, these bloods of Innocent children you are sharing like this...chai chai dias... embarassed
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
if not for the wisdom in the isreali military that made them develop the iron dome, same thing will be happening there also. Blame hamas and its allies for their hardheadness.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Decibel: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hamas is paying.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abajosax007: if not for the wisdom in the isreali military that made them develop the iron dome, same thing will be happening there also. Blame hamas and its allies for their hardheadness.
Israel didn't build the iron dome, america did. Secondly fact is all of or 98 percent of those rockets were stopped. Y go kill innocent civilians
Knowing fully well the rockets are intercepted.?
Israel is the blood thirsty and aggressive nation in this case.

6 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by mencade5(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
hamas uses innocent civilians forcefully or willingly to save as shields. After they are the ones that started the first shooting of rockets.

7 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: hamas uses innocent civilians forcefully or willingly to save as shields. After they are the ones that started the first shooting of rockets.
Imagine someone start annexing yr. family land and barricade yr family frm entering said land, wat do u do , fold yr arms and day nothing.?
This is exactly what Israel is doing in the occupy territory , so when push come to shove u defend yr self with whatever means available.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by mencade5(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Imagine someone start annexing yr. family land and barricade yr family frm entering said land, wat do u do , fold yr arms and day nothing.?
This is exactly what Israel is doing in the occupy territory , so when push come to shove u defend yr self with whatever means available.
hamas are terrorists, sponsored by iran and other arb countries.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Israel didn't build the iron dome, america did. Secondly fact is all of or 98 percent of those rockets were stopped. Y go kill innocent civilians

If rockets aren't fired, will Israel bombard gaza? Let rockets stop today and see if Israel won't stop bombarding. Even the seize fire brokered by Egypt days ago, Israel complied but hamas said no.
Imo, hamas has chosen to kill his own people, Israel is just a means to such aim.

15 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: hamas are terrorists, sponsored by iran and other arb countries.
Is that the reason to kill over 100 palestinian civilian? Can u come with a better reason cos that doesn't wash ? Israel as a nation used to terrorist, Mandela/ ANC used to be one, gadaffi, etc

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:

I agree that the people in gaza are suffering based on Israel suffocation but it's because of their fear of hamas. Palestinians in the west bank have much more freedom than those in gaza because fatah is in charge there and fatah isn't calling for the destruction of Israel.
If I have a neighbour whom I know is interested in my destruction, i will do far more than what Israel is doing to gaza.

10 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

If rockets aren't fired, will Israel bombard gaza? Let rockets stop today and see if Israel won't stop bombarding. Even the seize fire brokered by Egypt days ago, Israel complied but hamas said no.
Imo, hamas has chosen to kill his own people, Israel is just a means to such aim.
Rockets are fired cos the aggressor /Israel in this instance wouldn't stop the the encroachment in the w/bank so stiffening the oxygen off Palestinian.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Vikky014(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eposho u said america built the iron dome for isreal??ARE u jealous or wht?Is like u dnt knw d History of isreal,lemme tell an isrealite is d Head of any technology unit in america!so stp hating

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

I agree that the people in gaza are suffering based on Israel suffocation but it's because of their fear of hamas. Palestinians in the west bank have much more freedom than those in gaza because fatah is in charge there and fatah isn't calling for the destruction of Israel.
If I have a neighbour whom I know is interested in my destruction, i will do far more than what Israel is doing to gaza.
There is nothing like w/bk or gazzza Palestinian . These ppl r one and same.
Your tot process of destruction will get no where, go check history. Once America support for Israel diminishes then the dance step
Changes.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Eposho u said america built the iron dome for isreal??ARE u jealous or wht?Is like u dnt knw d History of isreal,lemme tell an isrealite is d Head of any technology unit in america!so stp hating
Fact still remain America build and supply the iron dome not Israel, so stay focus my lady.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
point of correction, USA only financed its development, go and study.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abajosax007: point of correction, USA only financed its development, go and study.
Without the1/2 billion dollar of American money wild u have the iron dome.? No. So study what.? Typical nija mentality naw.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Vikky014(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Fact still remain America build and supply the iron dome not Israel, so stay focus my lady.
its a big lie
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Without the1/2 billion dollar of American money wild u have the iron dome.? No. So study what.? Typical nija mentality naw.
@me lady.stay on course.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by mainheart(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
pikin where said him papa no go enjoy him mother, dat pikin no go enjoy him papa too.

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
mainheart: pikin where said him papa no go enjoy him mother, dat pikin no go enjoy him papa too.
Dat one na old story for nollywood jare.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
Rockets are fired cos the aggressor /Israel in this instance wouldn't stop the the encroachment in the w/bank so stiffening the oxygen off Palestinian.

Is Israel encroaching on Palestinians land......yes.
Will rockets make them back tracked......No.
Has this similar war happened before.....yes.
Who suffered the most........Palestinians.
Who will suffer the most again......Palestinians.
You don't go fight a strong man obviously mightier than u and come back the same. Hamas knows that their action will lead to more Palestine death yet they went ahead. Why should I feel sorry for such actions.
They are willing to die and Israel unfortunately is willing to kill as long as rockets continue to fly into israeli territory.

8 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
There is nothing like w/bk or gazzza Palestinian . These ppl r one and same.
Your tot process of destruction will get no where, go check history. Once America support for Israel diminishes then the dance step
Changes.

And when will u accept the fact that this will never happened. Why continue to kill ur citizens with the assumption that the impossible will be possible. That's a suicide mission.
Yes it's the same Palestine but different location. I never said they are different people however it's obvious that the leaders in charge of west bank seems to be more reasonable than those in gaza.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Yeske2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

You chop Winsh? How you take know my mind?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
I read somewhere that a small guy by name of David once killed the mighty Goliath . Think history don't repeat itself.?
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:

And u are waiting for that day when Americans will stop supporting them....u wait till eternity.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yeske2: You chop Winsh? How you take know my mind?

It's common sense. In as much as I desire a Palestine state this won't achieve it. Infact, Palestinians will die for nothing because Israel will surely prevail.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by eposho: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem:

And u are waiting for that day when Americans will stop supporting them....u wait till eternity.
America itself is predicted to loose its top position in the next twenty yrs. to china , c wat happened in Syria when Russia check mate the us/ Britain.
It's going to happen, tym will tell.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho: I read somewhere that a small guy by name of David once killed the mighty Goliath . Think history don't repeat itself.?

By the time it's repeated, i hope the entire population in gaza won't be wiped off by then.
Re: ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
eposho:
America itself is predicted to loose its top position in the next twenty yrs. to china , c wat happened in Syria when Russia check mate the us/ Britain.
It's going to happen, tym will tell.

U said twenty yrs, let's assume it's so.
Twenty years of israeli bombardment of Gaza, what do u think will remain?
Russia didn't checkmate anyone as regards Syria, the West simply didn't want to go through the libya process all over again due to their domestic reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) / Buhari Fire Back At Saraki / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.