Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner (3898 Views)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by TippyTop(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tinubu's lackey

His phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -
+16467045433 and +12013641254

https://twitter.com/flokemite/status/724582877493604352?s=09

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by LordIsaac(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
horight!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe

As long as he's doing a good job for his paymasters, fine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by doublewisdom: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
See advert o! grin ; grin grin
I hear say better thunder dey plan to fire am sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mtcheeewww. Wailers will never cease to amaze me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Businessideas: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
I now believe that Sowore really dazed some senators.It is extremely childish if a senator is behind this. Sowore comes way way back in struggle right from his UNILAG ULSU days as President. I don't know why his UNILAG Ulsu predecessor,Maiyegun,just kept quiet.
Where's Olusegun Maiyegun sef? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by TippyTop(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
His phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -

Bombard his phone line, lets watch him enjoy what he dishes out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by dammytosh: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Awwww...

The visonary.

The bold guy.

The fearless Lion of America.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by ziccoit: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
This guys deserves to be celebrated instead of condemnation. His platform is the king in investigative journalism which the corrupt politicians have murdered in this country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by tafabaloo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does that make sense?

The guy better pass u na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by tafabaloo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does that make sense?

The guy better pass u na . If you like post hin home address for ojota market, nothing do you my man

14 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by rusher14: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
I would call him to tell him to keep the good work up.

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by trueconscience(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
I just sent him a text to thank him for a job well done... The guy is good.Greatest Akokite!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
The real Hero of our democracy

Unlike the ineffectual Buffoon

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by dayowunmi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Based in America but still running things in Nigeria. You can rant all you want about him being pro APC but if you look very well you would have seen articles and investigations conducted against APC leaders as well. The senators numbers he released were they all pdp alone? Or is it wrong we know our senators numbers? When they are there as representatives of the people. When Nigerians see someone who's not a sell out or doesn't reason along the way they do, they quickly give him names. Sowore you are doing great mehn, keep up the good works.

15 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by kesternice: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
He is doing a good job. Try sumtin else. So far he is our only voice and I pray God gives him more healthy years. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Pidggin(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
The lies peddler himself, e no go beta for am and im paymasters sad

Who gave him the audacity to publish other people's private numbers, today it's his turn. Amongst the people who will now have access to him: mad, crazy, psychopaths, trolls, etc, SMH Karma is a real bitchh

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by dunkem21(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
All light grin
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by BudeYahooCom: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
When Sowore coming back nigeria? Is he on self-imposed exile?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Delphi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let them leave the guy alone, pls!!. Somebody that exposes the dirty deals in governance. This is corruption fighting back - because he exposed the phone nos of senators. No matter what they do, he will not be silenced. Those abusing him should listen: if you know how much senators receive as salaries and emoluments, you will know that cheating and greed are real; yet they want more.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by FortunateOsahon: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
TippyTop:
His phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -

Bombard his phone line, lets watch him enjoy what he dishes out.

You are a disgrace bro, so they should bombard the guy for exposing your paymasters, you sold your conscience for few coins and not even ashamed of it. Pathetic.

18 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by buharisbae(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
wailers wailers wailers! how many did I call u?
leave daa man alone

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Babalegba(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
The hero of Nigeria and a man greatly feared by corrupt thieving politicians

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by TippyTop(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
FortunateOsahon:

You are a disgrace bro, so they should bombard the guy for exposing your paymasters, you sold your conscience for few coins and not even ashamed of it. Pathetic.
I consider what's good for the goose to be good for the gander.
He is getting paid a fortune for character assassination, I bet he won't mind the exposure.
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by diegwu01: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sowore; One of the Heroes of our Democracy

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by fistonati(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
If the guy is such name(good) some people call him, I will wait for Soyinka to make his comments on him. There are lot about this guy many Nigerians didn't know yet.
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by fistonati(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls don't disappoint me. Flush them out, kill them all, float their useless bodies.

Message has to be passed out to them.

This message is for buhari on the killings of heardmen in Enugu.
Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by BushidoBlue(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
The real Hero of our democracy

Unlike the ineffectual Buffoon

A Jonathan mention a day keeps the hunger at bay...

I sight you. Make your money paid agent...
Heheheheheheheeeee

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saharareporters run by Sowore are the most infatiguable warriors in the war against corruption, graft and bad governance. This media outfit has always stood on the side of justice for the Nigerian masses, that in addition to helping us get rid of the graft ridden administration of the ineffectual Buffon. When the history of Nigeria will be written, Sowore will have a place in it

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by doctokwus: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Whoever posted his numbers has done millions of nigerians like me a great service.
I have been looking for Sowore's personal contacts to tell him that he is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria and shud redouble his efforts because countless millions are in support of SR.

8 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Ajibel(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
TippyTop, your plan has backfired. Go through this thread, Nairalanders are instead commending him instead of blasting him as you wished. Or isn't that why you created this thread?

_Fucktard!!!

9 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pic Of Saharareporters Owner by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Op and whoever published this his (are) the real blackmailers. Wailers will always wail!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha / Please, Who Knows This Animal In The Kano State Coat Of Arm (photos) / Lauretta Onochie Struggles For Selfie With NOI After Accusing Her Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.