Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? (4308 Views)

Speaking Your Spouse Love Language / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by zboyd: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
For WIVES : You know your husband is cheating on you but he has promised to finally leave the other woman. You love your husband so much that you are prepared to forgive him. But when your husband comes back home for good, he has a surprise, his 2-month old Love Child from the other woman. He explains that the mother wants nothing to do with the child, preferring instead to relocate out of the country to pursue her career. The news is particularly hurtful, since you've been childless for three years.

NOW: Are you willing to accept your husband, with the baby, and raise it as your own?

For HUSBANDS: You come home from a 3-month business trip to face the news that your wife cheated on you, while you were away. She begs for forgiveness. You love her so much that you immediately forgive her and promise that everything will be fine. But the three words that fall from her mouth almost give you a heart attack. With tears in her eyes she says: "I am pregnant". When you ask who the father is (certainly not you), she tells you it was an ex-boyfriend who told her he wanted nothing to do with any pregnancy, he was engaged, and offered to pay for an abortion which she refused. What will you do? You already have two small children.

NOW: Are you willing to accept another man's baby into your home and raise it as your own?
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Spreads mat

Waiting for the double standards cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
SPREADS MY KING SIZE BED grin

THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE COMEDY CENTRAL wink

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by egopersonified(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
*Topples cococandy's mat and sambarry's king size bed, spreads swords, axes and clubs for world war three battle of the sexes*

2 Likes

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by pickabeau1: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg who has any information on the chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by zeb04(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: SPREADS MY KING SIZE BED grin

THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE COMEDY CENTRAL wink

flings him down from the bed and takes position sipping my champange puffing cigar tongue
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: flings him down from the bed and takes position sipping my champange puffing cigar tongue
FOR WHERE.OGA YOU CAN ONLY SHARE MY BED IF YOU BUY ME POPCORN HUNDRED NAIRA OWN tongue
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Ngokafor(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
@op can you re-adjust the two scenarious please so we can have balanced arguements?..

Childless woman for three years and a childless man for same number of years...a woman with children and same with a man..Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
ฟһў not? Yoruba says " ori omo lo n pe omo waye",,i will take gud care of the child and when the baby grows up, he/she will be useful for me by the
time my own baby arrives..
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by edwife(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ok,everyone is either spreading their mats or king size bed.

I will answer this question as simple as it sounds.I will keep the baby and take care of that baby as my own. smiley after I have confirm that the mother does not want the baby and going away.

As I forgave my husband,so did I leave any anger in the past.That child is innocent.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
No guns?
You never ready for battle o.

*picks my mat back up and spreads it again*

egopersonified: *Topples cococandy's mat and sambarry's king size bed, spreads swords, axes and clubs for world war three battle of the sexes*
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by soonest(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
gan gan
*quickly climbs d fence to get a better view of the fighting arena*
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Never say never. If I can stay with him after the incidence then Yes, I would BUT only if the mother does not want the child or is late.

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by EfemenaXY: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
What sort of yeye love is that? Three years of marriage, no kids, a philandering husband who puts my very life at risk because of his wandering d¡ck...and I still dey sit down like mumu for the hell called "marriage"?

Then after eating his cake and having it expects me to bring up / look after / his little b@st@rd love child?

I don't think so.

*** Nice Nollywood scripting sha ***

5 Likes

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
The jazz that will make me forgive a cheating biatch let alone accept her b@$t@rd child has not been prepared. The gods forbid!

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by zboyd: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ngokafor:
@op can you re-adjust the two scenarious please so we can have balanced arguements?..

Childless woman for three years and a childless man for same number of years...a woman with children and same with a man..Thank you.

lol...no.

Actually the scenarios feature two family friends.

First scenario, Yoruba man and AA woman.

Second scenario, mixed Igbo-German man and Xhosa (South African) woman
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by jumzzy448: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Yes I will take the child and care for him/her like mine.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by baby124: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Love shekini? Love ko, lovers ni. How that one take be my problem.

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Well would you want to be forgiven if you did the same?
donpeey22: The jazz that will make me forgive a cheating biatch let alone accept her b@$t@rd child has not been prepared. The gods forbid!
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2014
cococandy: Well would you want to be forgiven if you did the same?
Well i know i won't cheat on the one i love. Peradventure i cheat on her, then i don't expect her to forgive me, so she can do whatever she deems appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Very well then
donpeey22: Well i know i won't cheat on the one i love. Peradventure i cheat on her, then i don't expect her to forgive me, so she can do whatever she deems appropriate.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2014
cococandy: Very well then
Hw're are u doing loretta?
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm fine thank you
donpeey22: Hw're are u doing loretta?

Who is ya? wink
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014
cococandy: I'm fine thank you

Who is ya? wink
lol I'm that I'm, in another handle tho.8-), can u guess?
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
zboyd: For WIVES : You know your husband is cheating on you but he has promised to finally leave the other woman. You love your husband so much that you are prepared to forgive him. But when your husband comes back home for good, he has a surprise, his 2-month old Love Child from the other woman. He explains that the mother wants nothing to do with the child, preferring instead to relocate out of the country to pursue her career. The news is particularly hurtful, since you've been childless for three years.

NOW: Are you willing to accept your husband, with the baby, and raise it as your own?

For HUSBANDS: You come home from a 3-month business trip to face the news that your wife cheated on you, while you were away. She begs for forgiveness. You love her so much that you immediately forgive her and promise that everything will be fine. But the three words that fall from her mouth almost give you a heart attack. With tears in her eyes she says: "I am pregnant". When you ask who the father is (certainly not you), she tells you it was an ex-boyfriend who told her he wanted nothing to do with any pregnancy, he was engaged, and offered to pay for an abortion which she refused. What will you do? You already have two small children.

NOW: Are you willing to accept another man's baby into your home and raise it as your own?

I'll accept the child, no question. But my husband owes me . . . big time. And I'll be collecting for a loooooong time! cool cool
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by cococandy(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm not good at guessing
Spill pls smiley
donpeey22: lol I'm that I'm, in another handle tho.8-), can u guess?
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Efe in action grin
EfemenaXY: What sort of yeye love is that? Three years of marriage, no kids, a philandering husband who puts my very life at risk because of his wandering d¡ck...and I still dey sit down like mumu for the hell called "marriage"?

Then after eating his cake and having it expects me to bring up / look after / his little b@st@rd love child?

I don't think so.

*** Nice Nollywood scripting sha ***

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by jnrbayano(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2014
I am not married yet and I don't have a baby yet

Is it not when someone dies he/she can go to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Godmystrength: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2014
short of words o. This one is hard abeg.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
cococandy: I'm not good at guessing
Spill pls smiley
i nah fit spill am abeg. I'll send u a pm with my other handle later. 8-)
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by beeevan: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hell no!!! Never ever in this life or the next, hell no!!!!!

The mother of the child should do the raising, i ain't gonna be no babymama's nanny, hell no!!!i did rather give up the worthless marriage than do that shi*t.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / Husband and wife at loggerheads, any advice? / As A Husband, How Would This Statement Make You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.