Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? (1275 Views)

What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2015
For a long time now and on many occasions, I have tried so hard not to fart when I'm with my gf. And I haven't noticed her farting before me for once. Something is telling me that sooner or later I am going to release a merciless stinking noisy farting for where she dey..lol. Am just Wondering....is it wrong to fart before your spouse? And if this happens how do prevent it from causing quarel?
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by loomer: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2015
mess get toilet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by kestolove95(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Last week wey we dey fvck..i mess self while ontop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Last week wey we dey fvck..i mess self while ontop
She didn't feel offended? what was her reaction?
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2015
hahaha...dat shldnt cause fyt ooo grin
since its not done in public...just d two of u r present.
its no biggie jor...fart on bro cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Joel3(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
oh my god this remind me.

I was with my friend babe in hotel relaxation he left the two of us when mistakenly I release bomb. The whole of the reception was filled with missiles. I was really embarrass since it only the two of us she will definitely know it me.?

But she didn't behave like anything happens. But I know she must have bear it to the extreme. I was sweating and prayer no one should entered the reception that moment.

Another sinerio is my babe. Only the two of us was in hotel room. When I head a bad small. God it was like hell. While I manage to bear it. After some hours she release another one. to be continue
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by yinkus4u2c(f): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
oh my god this remind me.

I was with my friend babe in hotel relaxation he left the two of us when mistakenly I release bomb. The whole of the reception was filled with missiles. I was really embarrass since it only the two of us she will definitely know it me.?

But she didn't behave like anything happens. But I know she must have bear it to the extreme. I was sweating and prayer no one should entered the reception that moment.

Another sinerio is my babe. Only the two of us was in hotel room. When I head a bad small. God it was like hell. While I manage to bear it. After some hours she release another one. to be continue

hahaha....fart competition grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Joel3(m): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

hahaha....fart competition grin
no competition oh.
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by kestolove95(m): 1:40am On Mar 01, 2015
macfarland:
She didn't feel offended? what was her reaction?
she hit mi sae"hmmmmmnn baby u don mess" grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by naijaboiy: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2015
i cant try it though undecided

#BackFromBan
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by prettyjo(f): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i cant try it though undecided

#BackFromBan
welcome back
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2015
YES.

Please, fart only in your own presence. Preferably in a well-ventilated bathroom, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
YES.

Please, fart only in your own presence. Preferably in a well-ventilated bathroom, thank you.
But remember there are times d two of us are so together in a room for a long time and u notice this dangerous fart rearing an ugly head and u may never be able to suppress or hold it back
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2015
macfarland:
But remember there are times d two of us are so together in a room for a long time and u notice this dangerous fart rearing an ugly head and u may never be able to suppress or hold it back

I would so not forgive that, lol. Please, hightail it to nearest bathroom.

You shouldn't subject others to your foul excretions. It's rude...and disgusting (no offense meant here).
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by sapien(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I would so not forgive that, lol. Please, hightail it to nearest bathroom.

You shouldn't subject others to your foul excretions. It's rude...and disgusting.
What If, at that point, there is no rest room nearby? Please, there is nothing wrong releasing the air in the presence of a spouse, especially if both of you enjoy a huge chemistry. An understanding spouse will just laugh it off, and will not have grouse with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2015
sapien:
What If, at that point, there is no rest room nearby? Please, there is nothing wrong releasing the air in the presence of a spouse, especially if both of you enjoy a huge chemistry. An understanding spouse will just laugh it off, and will not have grouse with it.

Well, your 'huge chemistry' is now heavily permeated with the smell of your shyt. How d'ya like that? tongue

People have different tolerance levels for certain things, I guess. But in my view, it shouldn't be done, like, ever. I have a pretty sensitive nose, but that's not the only reason. It's just bad manners. You should ultimately be considerate of your surroundings, rather than releasing tear-gas, and then expecting your partner's laughter/understanding, no?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2015
prettyjo:
welcome back
Thanks smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by Joel3(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2015
wait a minute, a girl you are not really attracted to but you just want to sleep with her. On hearing such bad smell can turn my erected pennis to flaccid
Re: Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? by shitshappen(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Of course, where else will u comfortably do it if not with her around. I excuse myself and do it outside if I can. Otherwise...take me as I am baby. Love comes is quanta of the good and bad.

(1) (Reply)

42 Exceptional Ways To 'kill' Your Husband / When A 10 Year Old Calls Her Mum silly / He Is Without Legs So He Drew Legs For Himself - So Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.