Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State (5134 Views)

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by valicious1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
dis man nogo kill us 4 dis state

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by spyder880(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
They started well on the Orji road

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by spyder880(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Of course I clapped in appreciation

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by spyder880(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rochas is trying!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by valicious1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
THE ANNOYING PART IS THAT THIS CRIMINAL HAS COMMANDED THAT EVERY IMO CITIZEN MUST ATTACH THE SUM OF N200 EACH TO HIS/HER VOTING/PARTY MEMBERSHIP CARD DURING THE VOTING PERIOD. HE HAS THRICE MADE MENTION OF THIS. ASK ANYBODY IN IMO STATE

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think he is the worst of all the eastern govs,

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by DEBUCHMANNY: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Imo abeg make una continue dey manage alhaji Umaru Rochas Okoroncha till 2015

10 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by FreeWill01: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rochas, the greatest mafia ....see his handwork https://www.nairaland.com/1802529/alleged-kidnap-perm-sec-imo

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by eaglechild: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
OP, looks like they read your post cause the last time I passed there they had screened off the place.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
How come you people aren't complaining about T.A. Orji and Martins Elechi??

What about Enugu and Anambra?? Are those states now Eldorados??

Shameless lying PDP cankerworms!!

grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Decibel: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
2014: Year of Intensified Political Propaganda and Blackmailing cheesy grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
spyder880: Came back 3 months later and. ......runs into my bunker before I receive an e-slap.
. You are an engineer I guess and probably a civil engineer at that. Laterite is being piled up and a heavy rain falls, what do you expect? The best thing to do is to wait till when the work has reached certain stage before making any remarks. Every road construction site looks this way after heavy rains.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by eaglechild: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa: How come you people aren't complaining about T.A. Orji and Martins Elechi??

grin
That picture is very true.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild:
That picture is very true.

The picture shows clearly that the road is under construction...

So??

Abi na today dem born you?

undecided
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by eaglechild: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The picture shows clearly that the road is under construction...

So??

Abi na today dem born you?

undecided

My goodness you don't even get it do you?

Who uses hollow blocks to construct a flyover?

19 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by valicious1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa: How come you people aren't complaining about T.A. Orji and Martins Elechi??

grin
No need calling names here doochbag. I'm using imo state as a yardstick because I'm currently in Imo state, I can see with my eyes what's happening here so Let those in the states you mentioned provide the scorecard of their various governors' administration.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by eposho: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
that hollow bricks must have built by Stevie wonder.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by 0rlando0woh: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm looks like kicking Rochas out by 2015 is being too patient.
We might have to activate plan B.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Uclloyd28(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
is not about the road construction, is how long is has been going on. Rochas is a show man, can u imagine what he did last December cuz of people coming back for xmas. his not honest, his just water logging the whole state capital. we can't wait for 2015, this man can kill us all before the 2015 we imolites planned to ouster him.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Uclloyd28: is not about the road construction, is how long is has been going on. Rochas is a show man, can u imagine what he did last December cuz of people coming back for xmas. his not honest, his just water logging the whole state capital. we can't wait for 2015, this man can kill us all before the 2015 we imolites planned to ouster him.
. How long has it been going on? This overhead bridge was recommenced late May 2014 and you expect it finished by July. The contractor must be a magician. I personally believe that by december some significant work must have been done. You and your likes wrote same about almost all the finished roads and very recently the conference centre.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by CharlesPhc: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
@Op is that your red colour Honda Car? I feel your pain men...!!! Joke apart if those hand made blocks are for real, they will be the first victims on the day of commissioning.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by alphalpha(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
can't say much cos I'm not there. hope in the end he'll turn out good
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by eposho: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
alphalpha: can't say much cos I'm not there. hope in the end he'll turn out good
ijn. amen. grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild:

My goodness you don't even get it do you?

Who uses hollow blocks to construct a flyover?

You guys tell too many shameless lies.

Are you the contractor??

What do you know about construction??

No be only hollow block na bamboo Rochas go take build bridge!!

Lying PDP urchins!!!

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by talktimi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2014

grin
open your own thread on those governors and stop derailing this one you shameless APC supporter of APC tongue grin

12 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by aryzgreat: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chinekemeeeee! Hollow blocks for flyover?

Accident waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014

grin
I have Immense respect for "spyder880". He isn't a politician but a building engineer per excellence.

He has made a genuine claim.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
talktimi: open your own thread on those governors and stop derailing this one you shameless APC supporter of APC tongue grin

Nonsense!!!!

Only a fool will fail to see that the hatred of the OP and the rest PDP worms is borne out of frustration that the killer party isn't in control of IMO state.

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014

grin

Why should someone in Imo state start complaining of another state governor? Everything is not about politics, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by phayvoursky(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Every column, pillar, round about, road demarcator and slabs built by Rochas Okorocha's government are blocks not concrete.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hurricaneChris: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You guys tell too many shameless lies.

Are you the contractor??

What do you know about construction??

No be only hollow block na bamboo Rochas go take build bridge!!

Lying PDP urchins!!!

grin
Could you please be objective for once and stop being sentimental? We are talking about an activated time bomb here, you're talking about Pdp Vs Apc. I don't care about where he belongs, but the construction am seeing in that picture is purely unethical! My thoughts are with those who travel to Orlu through Amakohia.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by talktimi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Nonsense!!!!

Only a fool will fail to see that the hatred of the OP and the rest PDP worms is borne out of frustration that the killer party isn't in control of IMO state.

grin
while the messiah party in charge of Imo state via their fraudulent governor does most of the developmental projects only on AIT's news bar...... tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Speaks On How Presidency Is Tackling Economy / What Daura, Katsina Got Under President Buhari's Presidency. / Factories Continue To Shut Down In SW While The East Open New Ones (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.