Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55680 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Galaxydon1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
do me i do you, man no go vex, he did the right thing
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Senseless beings..... Their mama died, all hell broke loose. Because of overflowing wealth, they all lost focus on what's mostly important: FAMILY. Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, a wife must know her role, she can't allow emotions to overwhelm her cos when things gets tough between the husband and her, it's his family she would turn to for help. Can't really blame Peter as he's only being a man, anyman would be upset in his situation. The only person that can resolve this is Paul, twins have a way of bonding with eachother, a bond no one else can understand, talk to your twin paul, talk to your elder brother also, use your mama as an example, life is too short for all these trivial issues.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
..Lady i know ur nt married yet.Likes of u cannot keep a home front united.Ur sure to be a candidate of divorce at any slightest provocation.Grow up and always embrace peace
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by best4momoh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why do u people wanna kill yourself? They are giving us the remix of DO ME and DO U.God no go vex...........
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by youngalex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
I tink Peter should have initiated genuine reconciliation by attending the wedding,av always advised married men to take the lead in their family "A family led by a certain type of woman(in this discuss) is prone to Confusion cos most ladies are more emotional than rational"...an instance of this emotional reasoning happened yesterday when my girlfirend insisted i use the money i budgeted to buy a commercial bus for the family upkeep to buy an SUV" in her words ..."Use that money and buy a Car for yourself don't you need Comfort?" I just laughed it off
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by obidiegwujane10(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?

My girlfriend dumped me. Nairalanders and u re liking d post.. stop dese wickedness!! *crying
.u c y to like too much money d do? now na u d complain
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by obeski13(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
How would Jude feel now if peter disrespect his wife?in other way, i expected Lola to av persuaded peter to attend d wedding for d sake of peace,and also for d interest of lola herself.so as to save her neck.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by diranoyekan(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Leave my P-Square alone. You people just like plenty of drama because they are celebs
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by silversonuc(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jennydoris: Some of these people that are taking panadol for the okoyes headaches might be in a serious family war with either their uncles, aunts or even with their own siblings at home. but they are here preaching the almighty peace gospel. What ever they choose to do, that's their business. If u like preach from now till end of time your opinion does not count for the okoyes.
@in nscdc bosss' tone@ daz all

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote
author=sandijey]

Mr man don't go around spitting on the thread. You must be sick to
conclude that I am not humble or that Lola did not try to convince her
husband to go. Are u sure the Lola girl is not trying to reconcile the
wife? Were you there? This is how u sit down and pass judgment acting as
if you are clean. Hypocrite. Do we no what is going on in your family?
Abeg don't quote me again and then pass a silly comment about me not
being humble. Peter did what many would do. We are all here pretending
as If we are better. Like someone said, even God through Satan out of
heaven. Do you no how many people have settled quarrel wiv their enemies
and died at the process? Abeg don't come here and be acting holier than
thou. Nobody holy pass. Do what will sustain your dignity, your life
and your family. Simple[/quote]..Your comments and signature reek more of hypocrisy than the person ur accusing.Grow up and know that forgiveness is a rare virtue.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote
author=tandj]When a woman enters into a family that doesn't accept her
wholeheartetedly, all she need to do is prove all of them wrong by
bending low to win them back.
Most of us were outrightly rejected by our inlaws. Even cousins.
If u desire peace and u love ur spouse very well and wanna secure ur
kids and family in love, shun pride and bend low.
If u r wise enuf, by the time u had allowed love to lead u, u will even
change the heart of d devil.

On d long run, the wife will loose out.
If she know very well how anambra culture is, she should do the needful.
Anambra people don't joke with family ties. A wife can never tear them
apart rather, d wife will hv to give way.
What will it take her?
Why is she so proud?
She should pls humble herself and unite
These guys together again. That is what a wise woman will do. Even if
theyhumilaited her before.
She should be a builder.
No wonder we hv many issues of divorce everywhere.

Ladies, be wise and build ur families.
Good society is a product of good and serene home.[/quote]...AM statement from a matured lady who knows what peace and forgiveness can do in a family.Am looking for ur type my dear.Thanks for making my day

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Omotayor123(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg free dis pple. it's dia family problem. U don't know what has transpired BTW dem internally. U guys only see what dey want u to see Or perherps wat u want to see.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by zubby29(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
@dhammyg u simply dnt know what dat word FAMILY means,yes u can fight,yes u may b hurt but u dnt return evil for evill wen it comes to family @ least
dhammyg: JUDE DIDN'T ATTEND LOLA&PETER'S OWN TOO.SO WHY SHOULD THEY ATTEND HIS OWNundecided
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by funmeme(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: how old are u?

Thank you o. even those liking the post too, how about forgiveness? He wuold have been seen as a matured guy and well appreciated if he attended the wedding.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by fijiano202(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
funmeme:
Thank you o. even those liking the post too, how about forgiveness? He wuold have been seen as a matured guy and well appreciated if he attended the wedding.
God bless u Miss,i expected a mature response from him and his wife
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Newmanluckyman: ..Your comments and signature reek more of hypocrisy than the person ur accusing.Grow up and know that forgiveness is a rare virtue.

Grown up man thank God you no forgiveness is a virtue. Not everybody is blessed wiv certain virtues. My signature has nothing to do wiv my comments. I am very realistic and I don't pretend. Nobody is talking of what jude did but now that peter retaliated hypocrites like u are suddenly talking about forgiveness. That's the reason why our leaders keep trampling on us. Because they no we like to wait for manna from heaven. People should learn to take responsibility for their action and no that for every action there is a reaction. So Mr grown up man. Pack well.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by iamdeclan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: wow ur epistle is mind blowing,honestly that was an immature respond to a family crisis..i expected peter and paul to try to work things out and unite their family...Honestly i smell the end of the group PSQUARE

yip,he shuld av showed maturity by attendin it. bt sometimes its aite 2 let pple taste a lil of hw painful dia action was on u.. 4 goodness sake,wat culd av made jude nt attend peter's weddin.. nt siding any of dem bt am against pple criticizing him.. its his life&he has decided
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by chyaremacarr(f): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote
author=LesbianBoy]
You don't seem to get do you? You asked her how old is she? Which means
you are indirectly implying she is immature for supporting peter and
lola's action! Right? Eh Me too, i am also asking you the same question
because you are against peter and lola's action! Gerrit? Anyways, as far
as i am concerned peter and lola did nothing wrong! Btw, thats the
problem i have with nigerians! Nigerians always want to have their cake
and eat it! angry Seriously, its high time people start having a taste
of their own bullshit if not they toy with you thinking you are a
'mugu'! Mr A does something wrong to Mr B. Nigerians turn a blind eye!
But when Mr B retaliates they start screaming 'immature'! Asking
nonsense question like ''how old you'' bla bla bla.....What nonsense!
angry Peter nice one jare! Ehen, its 1-1 now. Atleast 'man no go vex'
grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by mrofficial(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
funmeme:

What if he doesn't care about maturity? Funny guys! It's easier said because you guys are not in his shoes.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by eievans(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
The okoye's are celebs, so why going around and carrying their matter for head. Ok! For those wey dey cary them Okoye's matter for head for market?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by kskpoundz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
So ppl dey sing wizkid song ontop anoder family wahaalaa o.u fit die ontop dere mater ee. Continue cos d luv dey ar nt sharin in okoye's family no concern u oooooo.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Be right back, my toilet calls
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by eievans(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
What I don't like about celeb's is this.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Happywoman(f): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Dear Lord, please let no man or woman married into our family suceed in sundering me an my siblings!
Amen!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by jummylaw(f): 3:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Chanchit: The Agbaya don forget say him too never wed. Thats just the best way to pay back.
common guys, this are family issues, abeg dnt put more fire over a burning one! After all he's his elder brother, who has been looking after them since o. So you guys shld jst leave their family alone, there is more to it than they're telling us
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ElFenomeno1: 3:37am On Jul 19, 2014
I just dont understand some people.... How the dude and his wife shunning the wedding, means people have to rain curses on them

I just cant get my head round how some folks think and why they take life so seriously, they even take on other men's businesses and headache.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by jummylaw(f): 3:42am On Jul 19, 2014
PAYBACK'S A BXTCH tongue
common dear, you dnt talk like that. So if he didn't attend their wedding its good for them not to attend his own to ba? That's not d way 2 go abt it at all. After all Jude is Lola's brother inlaw wether she likes it or nt. She's their wife too, she's part of their family with two cute kids self, so what are we saying here. Even if peter didn't go, Lola shld atleast, even if she's nt happy to, I mean jst 4 paparazi's sake atleast. Then she would av put d blame on jude again. My thought though. You dnt pay evil with evil, or bad with bad as the saying goes
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by axortedbabe(f): 5:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Afrok: I don't like taking Panadol for another persons headache coz my own headache dey there, who go buy Panadol for me not to talk of taking it for me.
Ewo lo kan mi? Wetin concern me? At least the wedding took place and congratulations to Jude and his groom.
But wait oo... Imagine say if I wan marry and my twin brother fails to show up and vice versa, hmmm.... I don't pray for such in my family abeg.
Congrats once again.
congrats to him n him groom?na him fellow man him marry?*confused abeg put me thru
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Eshence: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2014
I dont like psquare anymore
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1: I just dont understand some people.... How the dude and his wife shunning the wedding, means people have to rain curses on them

I just cant get my head round how some folks think and why they take life so seriously, they even take on other men's businesses and headache.

obviously, he wanted other people to carry his business for head the minute he posted pics of himself lounging at home in Lagos with friends while Jude's wedding was taking place at Anambra. He even sent a follow-up of pics sef.

He could have kept it private. And most people will not even know.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ElFenomeno1: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
lanrefront1:

obviously, he wanted other people to carry his business for head the minute he posted pics of himself lounging at home in Lagos with friends while Jude's wedding was taking place at Anambra. He even sent a follow-up of pics sef.

He could have kept it private. And most people will not even know.

No he doesn't. it is his life, let him live it however he wants it. It is nobody's business.

Nigerians and busy body... The ones not related to the Okoyes are the ones hyperventilating the most.. FFS!!!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

No he doesn't. it is his life, let him live it however he wants it. It is nobody's business.

Nigerians and busy body... The ones not related to the Okoyes are the ones hyperventilating the most.. FFS!!!

I believe you ate very wrong. It's simple logic. He wants the attention. Most Nigerians may not even know Jude was getting married or that he wasn't there if not for the pictures.

Why share those pictures with the whole world. Face reality. He wanted the attention. simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.