Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) (1832 Views)

Back In The News! Meet Adrianne, Girl With World's Longest Tongue! Take A Look.. / The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by prynsex(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
whao! nice! superb!

Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Anyi3(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
How she take dey fold am put for mouth

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Where is the sexy girl?
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Dis 1 no b tongue again
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 18, 2014
i bind u ijn....shwoooo....falls from mango tree....dis kind tongue??.dem con call u sexy join??op...am coming for u...for frightening me with her tongue
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by hakeem4(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God created human o
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wonders they say shall never end...wondering if the tongue will need to double-fold to fit in again.
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
photo-fixed tongue
Re: Meet The Sexy Female Student With The Longest Tongue (Pic) by korlahwarleh: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Anyi3: How she take dey fold am put for mouth
. yh how

(1) (Reply)

Accident This Evening In Oba Anambra State [pics] / Help Me Out. My period is late / See What Prophet TB Joshua Said About President Buhari Prolong Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.