Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof (9600 Views)

HOW I MAKE $50 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT FREE GUIDE FIRST EARNINNG WITHIN 24HRS. / You Have $1 In Your PerfectMoney Account?Turn it to $50 Daily / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by AbikAy212: 1:39am On Jul 18, 2014
This is the second time I am posting this opportunity here.
I just received payment from this Company I am about to reveal to you and I now believe they are 100% legit and I am now going to promote them like crazy to earn even more.
You can find payment proof below post...

You don't pay anything to get employed. It's 100% FREE to get started.

The job is simple. A very famous Movie Industry known as Believe Me Film want to employ you direct to promote them and get paid by the following:

- Get paid $0.10 when visitor click on you promotion link. Get your promotion link: CLICKING HERE
- Get paid 25% when visitor turn into a buyer and buy any of their movies products.

The first offer which is the $0.10 per impression you generate was previously paid to the middle men "CPA Networking Companies (Advertisers)" but now things are changed. This movie Industry has eliminated the third party and open the opportunity to everybody to earn money with ease.

I was a little bit skeptical when I came by this job opportunity of getting paid $0.10 per visitor's click but my eagerness to make money online wouldn't permit me to skip this opportunity, so I had to give it a try and in fact I was so happy to receive my first withdrawal I requested only yesterday. Below you can see the screenshot proof.

Imagine getting 500 hit per day, that is $50 per day earnings with ease.
You can signup by CLICKING HERE

minimum payment withdrawal and method: You can withdraw any amount for the first time, after which minimum is set to $3 dollars..Payment is only made through bank accounts.

Payoneer users can use their US Bank account to receive payment easily.
Or you can use your local Bank account for payments..

If you may like to use payoneer US Bank Account but not have payoneer account, you can signup for one by CLICKING HERE and get your personalized US Bank Account to receive payment from US Companies. You will get a Debit Mastercard with which you can withdraw your money in any mastercard ATM worlwide.

Payment proof:

All the Best- GOOD Luck!

P.S. Finding any difficulty in joining reply to thread and I will be of help.
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by AbikAy212: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Hi my fellow Black African brethren, this opportunity is not a Joke and I am not here to scam you for anything, as you can already see that I have posted a payment proof about this program.

Don't let us take this for a joke or SCAM..This program is 100% legit and secured, and can change your financial life forever with just a little work.

You don't need to put in money before you earn money..This is a great opportunity that this Movie Industry is giving to people around the globe to earn some cold cash for a living.

The payout of $0.10 per click you generate through your promotion link is not something minimal..This little money can grow into even $100s or $1000s per day depending upon how hard working you will become by promoting your generated promotion link (referral link) in social medias, forums, chats, social bookmarking, etc...

Opportunity Comes BUT Once!!!

GRAB This Opportunity and Make use of it!
This is the great time to load your Bank Account!

The Middle Men are now no more to deprive you of this free PPV money..They had previously been paid this PPV clicks money, but now thank GOD that the Industries are beginning to eliminate them and come for us, the publishers direct.

God knows I didn't keep to myself this great opportunity as I want you also to get your share of the cake.

The Ball is in your court...
If READY---> CLICK HERE TO START
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by Davidonucheyo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
First time poster on this great forum, am not very social, but I had to speak up to let others know when I see an opportunity, The company "Believemefilm.com" is a very Legit company and I urge everyone to check it out.

I just joined 2 days ago and so far I have made $0.40 which I requested to be paid to my payoneer account, although my problem would be traffic but I know that there are a lot of guys out there who are great at getting traffic, they pay you $0.10 per click on your link.

Anyways am going to update my post if and when I get paid.
Dzzy cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by shedraq1: 4:20am On Dec 25, 2014
I can get you 100k website traffic for usd55
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by AbikAy212: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are those traffics genuine ?
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by Ramzykay2: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Where exactly do i get the link to join,is it through the marketing team link or what,give me the direct link to register.
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Agreed with you if you are posting the right info, kindly please send the active signup link to olabrahamjesus@gmail.com and let me sign up and start the promotion. Thanks.
Re: NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof by YasarAli: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice trick to earn huge income effortlessly.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business / How To Invest In Poultry Hatchery / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.