Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings (9609 Views)

Do You Need A First Grade Cloth LONDON BAIL Cheaper? / First Grade UK Okrika Wears / I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2016
I am a reseller of good quality first grade London bales of clothes for female, men and kids. I have good London bales of top designer ladies wears selling for N75,000. First grade London bales of quality designer men's jeans selling for N65,000 and first grade London bales of children's mix clothes CCR selling for N85,000.

See pictures below of contents inside my bales that have been opened. I can confirm that my price is the best when it comes to proper first grade London bales.

Contact Info: Shop A21 Nkem Plaza by Cooka junction, Benin-Asaba expressway, Asaba Delta State.

1 Like

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2016
More lovely dresses from the ladies bale.

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by Igbotic: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Can you send to one in Awka
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Igbotic:
Can you send to one in Awka

Sure, Akwa is not that far from Asaba. I can use local bus transport that will not charge so much.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by uniquezahoda: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2016
please, averagely how many pieces of clothe is inside one bale?
in case who wants to resale in quatity.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
uniquezahoda:
please, averagely how many pieces of clothe is inside one bale?
in case who wants to resale in quatity.

All the bales are 55kg in weight. For the ladies dresses and men's jeans you will get between 250-300 pieces in each bales. For the children mix you get between 450-500 pieces inside.

See more beautiful ladies and kids stuffs from opened bale.

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by adeymolahm(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Please how can I get it. I'm in Lagos
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by Igbotic: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Sure, Akwa is not that far from Asaba. I can use local bus transport that will not charge so much.

Send your number let's talk on watsup
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by Igbotic: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Igbotic:

Send your number let's talk on watsup

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by P4Fng(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its was nice doing business with this man today. Got 3 nice bales from him with any problem and I heading back to Onitsha now. He is for real.

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank you madam Ogechi, my first nairaland customer so far. I am glad you are happy and I appreciate you coming to comment here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by FreemindOnline(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks, I received the logistics number from God is good. Will let you know when it's received.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
FreemindOnline:
Thanks, I received the logistics number from God is good. Will let you know when it's received.
You are welcome oga, you will surely like what I sent for you trust me. God bless
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by JerryMyer: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless you my brother, we have received our bales and they are lovely. Please keep us informed when you have shoes. Cheers
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by WholesaleTrader: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am interested how can I get it delivered to me in Abuja?
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
JerryMyer:
God bless you my brother, we have received our bales and they are lovely. Please keep us informed when you have shoes. Cheers

Amen sir, thank you.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
How come you have the same profile FAMILY picture with your so called first customer?

3 Likes

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by Jhappy(f): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Can u deliver to kwara state?
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
folash:
How come you have the same profile FAMILY picture with your so called first customer?

Thanks for drawing my attention to this because I forgot. The day the Lady came to buy it was her little baby birthday so I was actually being at the best customer friendly mood with her that day. So I took it to celebrate her, she bought 3 bales from me. I didn't remember I still had the picture.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
P4Fng:
Its was nice doing business with this man today. Got 3 nice bales from him with any problem and I heading back to Onitsha now. He is for real.

Madam biko any time you get this try and come help me clear the air here. I didn't remember oo
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Thanks for drawing my attention to this because I forgot. The day the Lady came to buy it was her little baby birthday so I was actually being at the best customer friendly mood with her that day. So I took it to celebrate her, she bought 3 bales from me. I didn't remember I still had the picture.

Please we just hope u are telling us the truth o. Too many dishonest people in business, that is why I m curious. Thanks.

I m interested in the business, based in Warri. People in Warri like cheap things, how do I make profit considering the high price u are selling your bale? I would prefer the men clothes. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
LKO:

Please we just hope u are telling us the truth o. Too many dishonest people in business, that is why I m curious. Thanks.

I m interested in the business, based in Warri. People in Warri like cheap things, how do I make profit considering the high price u are selling your bale? I would prefer the men clothes. Thanks.

Honestly if you say the prices are high then I will be forced to accept that you are new in the business. If you want second or third grade bales you will find them very cheap but if you are looking for first grade and you get them below this prices then I will say you are really lucky. At the moment stocks are fast running out till orders come in again, I don't have any stock for men again. I only have just ladies gowns and kids wears. I will update you on men's arrival.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Honestly if you say the prices are high then I will be forced to accept that you are new in the business. If you want second or third grade bales you will find them very cheap but if you are looking for first grade and you get them below this prices then I will say you are really lucky. At the moment stocks are fast running out till orders come in again, I don't have any stock for men again. I only have just ladies gowns and kids wears. I will update you on men's arrival.

Many thanks.

When are your men's wears arriving? I need men's trousers, shirts, chinos trousers, three quarters.

I don't want to sell women's clothes, their stress too much.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by 5tss(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
folash:
thank u my brother.So u noticed too?hmn
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 1:00am On Sep 16, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

So many loopholes in your explanations, it doesn't just fit...it was her little baby's birthday, and u decided to celebrate her baby by using the family's picture. Haba bros listen to yourself......
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by folash: 1:13am On Sep 16, 2016
LKO:

Pls just thread with caution, am not saying he's a scammer, but I noticed a red flag which I pointed out, and his explanation doesn't seem convincing enough. His prices are also not high, infact they are ridiculously cheap for grade AA, which is another red flag. Just be wise pls
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by LKO(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2016
folash:

Pls just thread with caution, am not saying he's a scammer, but I noticed a red flag which I pointed out, and his explanation doesn't seem convincing enough. His prices are also not high, infact they are ridiculously cheap for grade AA, which is another red flag. Just be wise pls

I m still not convinced with the explanation he gave. Are u in the business? Thanks.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2016
folash:

So many loopholes in your explanations, it doesn't just fit...it was her little baby's birthday, and u decided to celebrate her baby by using the family's picture. Haba bros listen to yourself......

Thanks, no matter how it sounds I can't say otherwise because that's exactly what happened. Maybe it will be more understandable if she explained. I was just excited that's all.
Re: First Grade London Bales Of Clothings by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2016
folash:

I would have posted how I get my bales directly from UK which makes me give a reasonable price because I am not greedy, but it won't favor me because I know everyone will now rush there because the numbers are on the card and I don't know how to edit it to hide the numbers. But below is the shipping company that brings them and I just receive it from there warehouse when my goods arrive. I get first grade bales for around £90-£120 so if you convert to naira Plus shipping cost you will see why my price is very reasonable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Coconut Oil Distributors And Resellers Wanted Urgently. / Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now Now. / Wrought Iron Handrails In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.