Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x (7361 Views)

[PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / (photos) Celebrity S*x Addicts: Top 10 Stars That Are Addicted To S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by kizbad: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Check out TOP TEN celebrity ‘se*xaholics’ who aren’t shy to talk about their sexual addictions.
1) Kanye West

‘se*x addict from a young age’ … Kanye with Wife Kim Kardashian
The rapper has always spoken openly about addiction, admitting he has battle with an overactive libido since childhood.
During an interview with Details magazine in 2009, Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend revealed: “People ask me a lot about my drive.
“I think it comes from, like, having a sexual addiction at a really young age.”
He later told The Sun in an interview: “I think I have a sexual problem, a sexual addiction. I want to do it all the time."
2) Russell Brand

Russ’s love of the opposite sex is the worst-kept secret in showbiz.
In 2007, he estimated he’d bedded more than 2,000 women, prompting friends to coax him into rehab to treat his overwhelming sexual appetite.
The funnyman admits the experience was a sobering one, revealing: "There aren’t hot blondes ripping off their clothes and saying, ‘I’m gorgeous, and I just can’t get enough!’ It’s just sleazy men pleasuring themselves in dark corners. Let’s not shy away from it: they’re paedophiles and perverts."
It seemed to have the desired effect – in 2009 he was tamed into marriage by Katy Perry.
But the relationship lasted just 14 months and Russell admitted he bounced straight back to his old ways – telling US shock jock Howard Stern: "I had a bit of a reaction (after the divorce).
"Like if you’ve been on a diet of rice for a while and then suddenly Willy Wonka said, ‘I need you to run my chocolate factory’."
3) David Duchovny

Break-up … Duchovny’s addiction ended his marriage to Tea Leoni
The actor plays a womanising writer in US TV show Californication.
So it was a case of life imitating art in 2008 when Duchovny checked into rehab to be treated for se*x addiction.
Soon after his stint in the clinic it was announced he’d split from actress wife Tea Leoni – amid rumours he’d cheated on her with a string of women.
The couple later reconciled, only to split for good in 2011.
4) Tiger Woods

Web of lies … Tiger’s claimed to have bedded 121 women
The golfing superstar’s sex addiction came to light in 2009 when his wife Elin Nordegren found saucy text messages he’d sent to mistress Rachel Uchitel.
The resulting scandal lifted the lid on adultery on a grand scale.
Women came forward in their droves claiming to have romped with the millionaire while he was taking part in tournaments across the US.
After months of remaining silent, Tiger issued a statement, admitting he’d cheated and apologising to his wiife.
He then revealed plans to check into rehab "for issues", reported to be se*xaddiction therapy.
Although Tiger never confirmed the number of women he cheated with during his marriage to Elin – reports claim the number is as high as 121.
5) Jesse James

Therapy … Jesse James admits he used se'x to self destruct
The TV mechanic’s six-year marriage to Sandra Bullock collapsed March 2010, after he was caught cheating on her with a tattoo artist called Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee.
McGee exposed the affair by selling her story to a US tabloid – forcing James to fess up to his Oscar-winning wife of six-years.
With his marriage in tatters, James, 43, checked himself into rehab in Arizona to be treated for se*x addiction – amid rumours he’d cheated on Bullock with numerous other women.
In a later TV interview, he addressed his problems, explaining: "I don’t think I have a se'x addiction where I’m running around trying to have it with everyone and I can’t stop… I think I do things to sabotage my life, including having extramarital affairs, texting, overworking myself, injuring myself, doing stunts and stupid things."
6) Charlie Sheen

Prolific … Charlie Sheen (with ex-wife Brooke Mueller) has bedded more than 5,000 women
Back in 2006, the womanising movie star came second in a Maxim magazine list of the top 10 living se'x legends.
It was alleged he’d romped with a mindblowing 5,000 women. And he’s certainly added to the tally since then.
A penchant for prostitutes and his well-publicized relationship with por'n star ‘Goddesses’ Bree Olsen and Natalie Kenly both point towards se*x addiction.
And he finally confessed that he’s probably hooked during a heart-to-heart with US TV doctor Mehmet Oz in January
When asked if he’s an addict, Charlie told Dr Oz: "Sure. (But) I don’t know the definition of it is."

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/07/photos-top-10-stars-that-are-addicted.html
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by bigfree: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2014
hmmm.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by arvinsloane(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
I have bedded 18000 women and counting...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Hmm... sex sex sex, since they are celebs... they've got many pu*sy to f**k.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmm them dey try.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Ahmed0336(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2014
arvinsloane: I have bedded 18000 women and counting...
come collect ur award#Slaps him and runs away# tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Are there no female s*xholic celebs?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by arvinsloane(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Ahmed0336: come collect ur award#Slaps him and runs away# tongue
lol... **dodges slap, brings out a local made pistol and shots him dead***
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Thebrightest(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Julie9093: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hmmmm them dey try.
I wanted to like your profile pix, but when i saw 21 likes, i remembered that too much of everything is bad. So, i decided not to click like.
lAST BOMB: nice pix.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Add Obj to the list and send him to a rehab in Sambisa forest.

Come to Nigeria and see how Politicians and wanna-be celebrities are boring holes into different wiasts every night. Nigerians and their excessive sexual behaviour. If you are not part of the train, you are seen as not okay.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by zube01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
...men been long I saw sombdy this beautiful!! Can I send u a pm?
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by englishmart(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
If I was in their shoes, I would love sex too.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol..Charlie Sheen..Two and a half Men grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by hardbody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Zedric: Are there no female s*xholic celebs?

My exact thoughts. So only the men are raunchy?
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
I jst made it 23 likes cheesy
Thebrightest: I wanted to like your profile pix, but when i saw 21 likes, i remembered that too much of everything is bad. So, i decided not to click like.
lAST BOMB: nice pix.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Ahmed0336(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
arvinsloane:
lol... **dodges slap, brings out a local made pistol and shots him dead***
resurrects after 5hours. Hw u dey bro?
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by rattlesnake(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
So what have they gained

f0ols

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by mrpablo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
arvinsloane: I have bedded 18000 women and counting...
u must b a favorite guest to a group of harlots.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by jericco1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014

sorry to intrude, but where in abj.. are you?.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by paulolee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
mchweeeeee......tink say na woman i qo see self...**continue smokin shi-sha**....
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
I like Katie Perry's dress.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
jericco1:

sorry to intrude, but where in abj.. are you?.
why do u ask??
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by jericco1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Julie9093: why do u ask??

questions aren't reciprocal.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
I over second Charlie Sheen's.
Re: PHOTOS: Top 10 Famous Stars That Are Addicted To Se*x by sexylogan(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Charlie Sheen...no surprise.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home / Davido Ft Wizkid - Na Dem Dey Rush Us / Serena Williams Bares Thick Thigh And Butt In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.