Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home (7356 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by celebsnest(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Olga Diyachenko, has reacted to a Twitter user suggestion that when Super Eagles get to Russia they can lodge with their inlaw..

The wife and mother of 2 of the former Chelsea midfielder, has joined in on the jokes in light of the super eagle’s qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia..

So it all started when a twitter user, @coconut_me said wife of super eagles player, Mikel Obi, Olga just might have to house some Nigerians when they get to Russia cause it’s probable that some of them might not be able to afford accommodation there.

Olga, then took to her Insta-story, to respond as she replied with a simple "LOL"

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/mikel-obis-wife-reacts-tweet/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by 9jvirgin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
What is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by RRWraith(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
inlaw indeed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by nototribalist: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why not? It's Igbo tradition. It's like Mikel Obi nova tell am

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by stillondmatter: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
She should also organise how guys will get to Russia

I'll sort myself out as soon as i get there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Uyi168: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Our wife..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by obeenah40(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't think there's any country in the world with as good sense of humour as Nigerian

18 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by fernandoc(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
she is our in-law.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by muller101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
U no get money lodge for hotel. Na she invite u to Russia?

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Donpresh95(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Beware of fulani hausa dirty prick... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by kokoA(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mikel will be playing three "balls" in Russia "cum" 2018.. grin only deep thinkers will understand .

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by lanicky(f): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
LoL indeed.
That 3 letter word carry weight ehn..
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Iamnobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Twitter

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by MasterKim: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
Why not? It's Igbo tradition. It's like Mikel Obi nova tell am
for the man family to pack and go and live for d wife place abi?
Dirty
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Funny
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by lenghtinny(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Yeligray(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mikel your wife is in danger no carry Nigerians play oo

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Kingcesar: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cold go modify people wey they plan to go russia 2018 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by hemsquare(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
She get sisters ?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Built2last: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
What will it profit a man from the tropics to go to Russia and fall sick.

I would rather start planning for Qatar 2022 with my family.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by rattlesnake(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
nonsenceeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by dynicks(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2017
just got to realise that Mikel Nd I happen to be distant cousins.... Bro try organize one room for me cus i dey road dey show..Russia experience go make sense ghan!!....regards to OUR wife Nd in-law....hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Modelqwen(f): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

Nigeria the funniest country on earth.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donpresh95:
Beware of fulani hausa dirty prick... wink

Hausa Fulani are rich enough to book the mst luxurious hotel in russia. Only people from your tribe needs a place to squat.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by nototribalist: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
MasViews:

Hausa Fulani are rich enough to book the mst luxurious hotel in russia. Only people from your tribe needs a place to squat.
shut up, who go give una Visa, with an Islamic name on your passport there's no way you people can be getting visas easily. Boko Haram
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
...actually that's very true, we can all stay with our oyinbo in-law's villa...Mikel Obi's GF is from a wealthy family...
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by sheddo619(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Iamnobody:
Twitter
that jibe at Ghana is quite crazy
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Sheun001(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Nigeria the funniest country on earth.

Because USA is a dance hall abi??
undecided
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why stop there? They can also go ahead and share his wife with him a la Idoma tradition. A won o niranu cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by wins18(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
and ofcourse we will never forget to go with our native palm wine,ugba and okporoko so she will feel the real taste of Nigerian food and know that her real inlaws has finally arrived.
#Our_lushia_inlaw_here_we_Come
Re: Mikel Obi’s Wife Reacts To Tweet That Nigerians Will Stay In Her Home by Donpresh95(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2017
MasViews:

if they are rich Enough, Why do they cry whenever they hear Restructure or Disintegration

(1) (Reply)

Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project / Tiwa Savage Twerk It In Skinny Outfit At MarlianFest, Fans Screamed. VIDEO / Size Of My Boobs A Blessing To Me – Video Vixen, Pamela Odameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.