Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand (2626 Views)

Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro / Stoke City On Trail Of Michael Babatunde / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nigerian midfielder, Michael Babatunde was in Logos today and had an interview on radio with Top fm. below is the picture taken of him in the studio. Get well soon brother.

4 Likes

Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by Davidolives(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Onazi lolzzzzz
Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by DickDastardly(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Timaya
Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by kris(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Onizi took him out, and Blaise Matuidi took Onazi out. lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by enomakos(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2014
kris: Onizi took him out, and Blaise Matuidi took Onazi out. lol
karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by englishmart(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babatunde! Babatunde!! Babatunde!!!
How many times did I call you.?
Be very careful, Lagos is not healthy anymore

Lest I forget!
Karma is an even lady.

If you do me and I can't do you, someone else will do you
cheesy
Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by Istillfuckyou: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
englishmart: why did you call him Bastard?
What did he do wrong?

You need to be very careful with the use of words.
undecided
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE IS
Re: Photo :michael Babatunde In Lagos With Broken Hand by englishmart(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Istillfuckyou: BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE IS
ok o

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Coach? / Latest News On Nigerian Players Abroad / Open An Account With Merrybet Mobile Betting Free Bonus Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.