Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? (25116 Views)

Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Michael Babatunde "I can be Nigeria's Messi"

With his performance against Bosnia and Argentina, has Michael Babatunde justified his inclusion in the Super Eagles World Cup Squad?

Personally, I think he has. . .he's extremely hardworking, marks, back tracks & support the midfield, shoots and crosses very well and is unselfish.

For me, he's been the revelation in the team and his absence will be felt against France.

What do you think?

30 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oh yes! I really like him

15 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by prof800(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
semid4lyfe:

With his performance against Iran and Bosnia, has Michael Babatunde justified his inclusion in the Super Eagles World Cup Squad?

Personally, I think he has. . .he's extremely hardworking, marks, back tracks & support the midfield, shoots and crosses very well and is unselfish.

For me, he's been the revelation in the team and his absence will be felt against France.

What do you think?

Yes, he has.

6 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by justi4jesu(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dunno
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by imperiouxx(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
semid4lyfe:

With his performance against Iran and Bosnia, has Michael Babatunde justified his inclusion in the Super Eagles World Cup Squad?

What do you think?

Yes he did and now our own don break em wrist.... friendly fire cry

4 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by henchamb(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Let me ask suarez

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ya . But, if only he stayed away from onazi's volley, he would have been among those that will feature against france. Now will have to depend on moses or uchebo

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes, if you ask mee? the quy dey try •

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by JMystique(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Whew,ur finally back nairaland,we missed u!!

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by dridowu: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by jfkenny(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
yea the guy works hard

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by neolboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes d guy tried and has justified his inclusion

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by satowind(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wat happened to nairaland?
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by moshudinho(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
yes, but he still hangs onto the ball for too long.. Pls who can explain what that thing with dada is doing in the teams camp

12 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Baskard should be given the first ticket to leave brazil 2moro

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Pronmix(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Honestly the guy proved his worth,he tried especially against Argentina,and to think he's young,he has a long career ahead of him...

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by saintneo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oui!
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
he broke his arm eyah, but dat ball was heading towards the top corner

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ibrutex(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
My lovely NL is back... grin

7 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by AbuMikey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
obviously he has......

but I pity for him tho... sad

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Trailii: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seriously... Yes he has... D guy is more versatile, fast on ball, good in decision making with ball, nd a workaholic... He is good upfront, nd sumtimes run back to defend... Compare to mose nd uchebo, he has done well... Super sport ranked him as 1 of d 10 most skillful player SO FAR at dis current worldcup

4 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by initialize(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
We no fit miss am like we miss Nairaland. The time I was suppose to use to watch Nigerian match na him i take dey refresh my browser, hoping I will see the website wearing the green jersey

20 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by penny01502: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
ammyluv2002: Oh yes! I really like him
you like him or the match he played?

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by emperorchedda(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
He's definitely our revelation from this tournament. I was particularly impressed with this performance against Bosnia and Herzegovina

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by henryobinna(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
that guy?
the one that wants to be our mercy?
I pray GOD help him recover, but too bad he'll not continue the world cup.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Samiceman: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idon't rily care if he has justified it.
Do u guys knw i just lost my NL acc.because of de attack,i can't even rememba my password for both my Email and for NL.i'm finished,had to open dis 1 nw.i miss my old handle.
#sobs...

6 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Bash92(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
moshudinho: yes, but he still hangs onto the ball for too long.. Pls who can explain what that thing with dada is doing in the teams camp
I was shocked too when I see Flavour twin brother on the pitch playing like that

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Btruth: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes. The guy has been an impact on the team. A positive one. Anyway, welcome back nairaland. I knew enemies will be trying, but they will never prevail in Jesus name. More blessing to you Seun & your team, we really missed you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by penny01502: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
am sad cos my favorite african team is gone, as for the super eagle I don't have passion for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss / Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.