Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Islamophobia! They Are Here Again - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamophobia! They Are Here Again (2751 Views)

The False Alarm On Islamophobia / 8 Telling Signs That You Suffer From Islamophobia : Long but Interesting read / Islamophobia Spin: Why There Is Nothing Good A Muslim Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Assalam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

Alhamdulilah, all praise is to Allah, that we now have our topics from this section visible to signed-in members on the front page.

I thank those brothers and sisters, especially mclantunji, tbaba, vedaxcool,lanrexlan, who never relent in seeking that justice be established, may Allah reward you all abundantly.

Special thanks to seun and mukina2 for yielding to our request; hopefully, we would understand ourselves better than before.

While reading through some of the topics that made fp from this section, I couldn’t help but notice the trend exhibited by some non-Muslims, well, it is not new, but I guess the obscurity of topics to members made it seem there was a change.
So while basking in my musings, an idea came though humorous, I believe carries a lot of truth.

I sincerely look forward to a change…
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Islamophobia

This is a medical condition which is widely spread across different classification of human, but most prevalent in modern times, amongst a subset of non-Muslims who have isolated themselves from adequate knowledge, proper living and wellbeing.

History:
According to historical evidences available at the time of this publication, some scientist postulated that, the origin of this deadly disease can first be traced to the devil, for indeed, he happens to be the embodiment of all kind of ailments and evil diseases...It was recorded of his extreme pride and perpetual hate for mankind.

Others postulated that the origin was evidently amongst the polytheist, from time immemorial, especially during the time of Abraham the father of monotheism.

However, it should be noted that, from either angle you look at it, Islamophobia is not a new medical condition, but indeed has an ancient history.

Types of Islamophobia:
There are basically 3 different types of this disease, and with varying levels of complexity and severity

The types include;
1. Type 1 Islamophobia: this happens to be the mildest of the different types found in humans, ordinary informative therapy procedure (OIT) has been proven effective by scientist especially in the field of da’wah therapy. Patients have shown remarkable recovery as well as embracing the path to a successful and healthy living.

2. Acute Islamophobia (type 2): as the name implies, acute Islamophobia is a more severe medical condition. Ordinary informative therapy has been proven only 50% effective; it requires the expertise and strategically modification by the da’wah team to combat this disease.

3. Islamophobic cancer (type 3): this is as a result of untreated acute Islamophobia, it is a type of intracranial neoplasm and it is malignant, it majorly affects the limbic system which deals with emotion as well as the frontal lobe which deals with intellect.

This condition is rarely treated by OIT, there are reported cases were patients suffering from this condition attacking the da’wah team, both physically and otherwise. It has therefore been categorically stated in the ultimate da’wah manual (i.e. Qur'an) to avoid such patients except in cases of metastasis whereby they are restrained and treated by surgical operation.

Signs and Symptoms

Some of these symptoms can also be as a result of other medical conditions, but should be noted that having one of these symptoms is an indication of suffering from Islamophobia. These symptoms include:

1. Excessive convulsion when Islam or Muslims are mentioned

2. having unfounded hate for Islam and Muslims especially hating anything that is linked to Islam such as Islamic banking, Islamic morals, Islamic section of Nairaland, Islamic marriage, Islamic law etc.

3. Hating a Muslim woman for putting on the Hijab, a Muslim man wearing a beard

4. Hallucination, especially after being thoroughly analyzed and diagnosed of suffering from Islamophobia. It has been reported that this form of symptom, happens to be a kind of defense mechanism adopted by the patient.

5. The urge to always say or type bad things about Islam and Muslims on social media especially on Facebook and Nairaland

6. Compulsive abusive attitude towards God and His messenger (SAW)

7. Complete or partial Paralysis on seeing a Muslim achieving great success and making the world a better place

8. Impaired objective and logical analysis and reasoning once it has to do with Islam and Muslims

9. Compulsive pontification disorder (CPD). This happens majorly due to hallucination; patients tend to see themselves as authority on Islamic texts and principles

10. Hypertensive and nervous breakdown especially on meeting a knowledgeable Muslim

11. Acute Headache anytime and every time Islam is mentioned

12. Conjuring and spreading false information about Islam and Muslims at will (lying)

13. Loss of appetite, nausea and insomnia on learning about the growth of Islam and conversion rate all over the world

14. Dementia

15. Selective amnesia especially when confronted with facts and superior arguments

16. Hypocrisy and many more...

Causes and Risk factors:
There are numerous causes of this deadly disease, scientist worldwide in different da’wah research institute, are still at awe how such a condition which is not found in a person on a normal routine checkup, can easily manifest in that person within a twinkle of an eye...some of the causes include but not limited to

1. Poor metabolism of the truth i.e. hatred for the truth

2. Pride disease (PD)

3. Induced information misnomer (IIM)

4. Necrosis and unregulated apoptosis of the logical cells in the brain

5. Exposure to Islamophobic Mutagens such as anti-Islamic websites, books etc.

6. Over expression and up-regulation of hate binding protein (HBP) in the brain as a result of poor or bad inductive reasoning

7. The bandwagon syndrome

8. Indoctrination leading to encephalopathy

9. Psychological disorders

10. Victim of an extremist rage (it should be noted that this account for less than 2% of the risk factors).

Diagnosis
Majorly, diagnosis is done by observing and interrogating the patient to ascertain his current symptoms and level of complexity. Clinical and laboratory investigation are also carried out especially when it is feared that the patient might be suffering from acute Islamophobia or Islamophobic cancer so as to ascertain the degree of damage already done to the body.

Treatment
1. Ordinary informative therapy (OIT) which employs the gradual introduction of the cure (truth) in a dose dependent approach by certified da’wah physicians, eliminating the disease bit by bit until total eradication from the system.

2. Enhanced Ordinary informative therapy (EOIT), due to the severity of the type 2 and cancer type Islamophobia, researchers at the Center for Da’wah Research and Development (CDRD) developed a new procedure called EOIT. This approach employs targeting the root causes and risk factors, for example the attacking the sources of Islamophobic mutagens by creating enough anti mutagens and introducing it into the system i.e. Islamic websites, TV shows, books etc.

Although, this procedure is still not comprehensive enough, but recent studies have showed effective cure in the type 1, 50% in type 2 and less than 10% in the type 3 Islamophobia.

3. Also, Da’wah Scientists have not ruled out surgery pending the final outcome of ongoing stem cell research, especially for the type 3 if and when they start metastasis (spreading and causing evil in the land).

Prognosis
As already stated earlier, chances of recovery are high in type 1, while type 2 and the cancer type have proven difficult to treat.

It is well established that, the only source of recovery for these cases (type 2 and 3) is by miracle, and the self awareness and fight of the patient to sincerely seek a lasting cure.

It should be noted that, untreated Islamophobia leads to an excruciating death.

6 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is this real or just a jurk of rubbish

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
ty444: Is this real or just a jurk of rubbish
Ever heard of the word "parody" ? undecided
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by bntY: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
@sino,dt is a good literary work. I'm tempted to ask: Are you an health professional?

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by tbaba1234: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by vedaxcool(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin unah no go kill person for nl! Me self I go post thread about one e-disease wey I discover!

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
bntY: @sino,dt is a good literary work. I'm tempted to ask: Are you an health professional?
Thank you bntY, and no I am not.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
vedaxcool: grin grin unah no go kill person for nl! Me self I go post thread about one e-disease wey I discover!
grin grin bros, no be small something o grin

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by abuhalima(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bro Sino, its good to have you back...

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
abuhalima: Bro Sino, its good to have you back...
Thanks bro, Alhamdulilah.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by lanrexlan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
vedaxcool: grin grin unah no go kill person for nl! Me self I go post thread about one e-disease wey I discover!
grin grin grin e-pain or e-heartache developed by hatetheist I guess.
Salam Alaikum Waramatulah Wabarakatuh brother Sino,ramadan mubarak.

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
lanrexlan: grin grin grin e-pain or e-heartache developed by hatetheist I guess.
Salam Alaikum Waramatulah Wabarakatuh brother Sino,ramadan mubarak.

LOL, at this rate, these discoveries must earn a Nobel prize o grin

Wa alaykum salam habiby, Ramadan mubarak to you too, a de ku ipalemo eid.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by lanrexlan(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
sino:

LOL, at this rate, these discoveries must earn a Nobel prize o grin

Wa alaykum salam habiby, Ramadan mubarak to you too, a de ku ipalemo eid.
Ipalemo ni o,may Allah in his infinite mercies makes us witness this eid and more eids to come In sha Allah in good health and sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
lanrexlan: Ipalemo ni o,may Allah in his infinite mercies makes us witness this eid and more eids to come In sha Allah in good health and sustenance.
Ameen ya rabba l 'alameen cheesy
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Slitz(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
lmao grin ...a very brilliant piece!!

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slitz: lmao grin ...a very brilliant piece!!
Alhamdulilah, thank you sis
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Agent1793(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jazakumllahu khaeran!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by kheart(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
any nairalander afflicted with dis deadly desease should control me for quick meds.

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by usba: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014
This thread explains a lot.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Every muslim on this thread-

I want to counter islamophobia with something positive.

I am going to open a thread where only muslims are going to post. Apart from the op, I wont post anything on the thread.

The thread is going to be about the benefits islam has brought to Nigeria. Muslims will contribute and say what islam has done for nigeria
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Every muslim on this thread-
I want to counter islamophobia with something positive.
I am going to open a thread where only muslims are going to post. Apart from the op, I wont post anything on the thread.
The thread is going to be about the benefits islam has brought to Nigeria. Muslims will contribute and say what islam has done for nigeria

Here is the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1865336/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria

tags
Usba, Tbaba1234, Vedaxcool, Deols, Maclatunji, usermane, betathings, albaqir, kheart, lanrexlan, rilwayne001
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by usba: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Well if it isn't my buddy benny.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Here is the thread

tags
Usba, Tbaba1234, Vedaxcool, Deols, Maclatunji, usermane, betathings, albaqir, kheart, lanrexlan, rilwayne001

Attention seeker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes, insult me when I ask for something positive.

I am sure it is islamophobic to ask muslims to promote islam undecided
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Rilwayne001: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

oh! you ask something positive even though you are not ready to accept the answer. Had it been someone else i will contribute.

But for the fact that you even go to the extent of tagging me and other fellow muslims to contribute to the thrrad shows that your intention is to start another argument and to bash islam. No wonder the thread is so dry, only those who do not know you will comment on it. but as for me and my other brothers who knw logikboi and his featherhead, silent is the best reply for a fool undecided undecided

TheBigUrban2: I am sure it is islamophobic to ask muslims to promote islam undecided

So you are the one to tell us what to do right

Get a life and stop foooling around....undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Rilwayne001: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I am sure it is islamophobic to ask muslims to promote islam undecided

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by vedaxcool(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
^
Bigurban, Rilwayne wasn't insulting you, he only made a scientific postulation that bothered on observing and describing the observation. His point remains, the jews would have told Hitler he is an attention seeker if he had asked them to show him good things they have brought to Germany. grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by AlBaqir(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Don't see it that way dear brother. True many of these guys are out against Islam but the reality is man seek answer for what seem difficult and ambiguous. Then when I dialogue or challenged on NL, if I reply, I always take into consideration 'the viewers' making sure I present detailed evidences. People misled people and people guide people!
In sha Allah soon I will respond on the OP.

On a personal note: I'd like to get your e-mail. There is a research project I wish to invite you into. You can send your e-mail address through mine: seeabdwasi@gmail.com

Salam

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
AlBaqir:

Don't see it that way dear brother. True many of these guys are out against Islam but the reality is man seek answer for what seem difficult and ambiguous. Then when I dialogue or challenged on NL, if I reply, I always take into consideration 'the viewers' making sure I present detailed evidences. People misled people and people guide people!
In sha Allah soon I will respond on the OP.

On a personal note: I'd like to get your e-mail. There is a research project I wish to invite you into. You can send your e-mail address through mine: seeabdwasi@gmail.com

Salam

Okay sir..
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
vedaxcool: ^
Bigurban, Rilwayne wasn't insulting you, he only made a scientific postulation that bothered on observing and describing the observation. His point remains, the jews would have told Hitler he is an attention seeker if he had asked them to show him good things they have brought to Germany. grin

Thanks for comparing me with a genocidal racist called hitler.

All I did was to ask muslims to say something positive about islam.

salaam
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Here is the thread again-

I am simply asking muslims to say the positive things islam has done to Nigeria. I will not comment on the thread.

Salaam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Not Permissible For A Wife To Wear Her Husband's Cloth. / 23rd Anniversary Of The Demise Of Ayatullah Khomeini / Islam: The Unanswered Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.