Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Islamophobia! They Are Here Again - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamophobia! They Are Here Again (2704 Views)

The False Alarm On Islamophobia / 8 Telling Signs That You Suffer From Islamophobia : Long but Interesting read / Islamophobia Spin: Why There Is Nothing Good A Muslim Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Enough of the derailing pls! Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Here is the thread again-

https://www.nairaland.com/1865336/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria

I am simply asking muslims to say the positive things islam has done to Nigeria. I will not comment on the thread.

Salaam

grin grin salaam grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheBigUrban2: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Salaam
https://www.nairaland.com/1869339/short-islam-not-contributed-anything
the title of this forum is '' islam for muslims''
i wonder why u cant read between the lines... What are u simply doing in this thread?
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014

During the thousand years that included the careers of the Frankish soldier and the Polish king, the Christians of Asia and Africa proved unable to wage successful war with the Moslem conquerors; and in consequence Christianity practically vanished from the two continents; and today nobody can find in them any “social values” whatever, in the sense in which we use the words, so far as the sphere of Mohammedan influence. There are such “social values” today in Europe, America, and Australia only because during those thousand years the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do – that is, to beat back the Moslem invader.
– Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt
26th President of the United States
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014

The Roman statesman must have foreseen the coming of Islam:

The wisdom from 50 BC: A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
– Marcus Tullius Cicero
Roman philosopher, statesman, lawyer
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by TheClown: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
sino: Islamophobia

This is a medical condition which is widely spread across different classification of human, but most prevalent in modern times, amongst a subset of non-Muslims who have isolated themselves from adequate knowledge, proper living and wellbeing.

History:
According to historical evidences available at the time of this publication, some scientist postulated that, the origin of this deadly disease can first be traced to the devil, for indeed, he happens to be the embodiment of all kind of ailments and evil diseases...It was recorded of his extreme pride and perpetual hate for mankind.

Others postulated that the origin was evidently amongst the polytheist, from time immemorial, especially during the time of Abraham the father of monotheism.

However, it should be noted that, from either angle you look at it, Islamophobia is not a new medical condition, but indeed has an ancient history.

Types of Islamophobia:
There are basically 3 different types of this disease, and with varying levels of complexity and severity

The types include;
1. Type 1 Islamophobia: this happens to be the mildest of the different types found in humans, ordinary informative therapy procedure (OIT) has been proven effective by scientist especially in the field of da’wah therapy. Patients have shown remarkable recovery as well as embracing the path to a successful and healthy living.

2. Acute Islamophobia (type 2): as the name implies, acute Islamophobia is a more severe medical condition. Ordinary informative therapy has been proven only 50% effective; it requires the expertise and strategically modification by the da’wah team to combat this disease.

3. Islamophobic cancer (type 3): this is as a result of untreated acute Islamophobia, it is a type of intracranial neoplasm and it is malignant, it majorly affects the limbic system which deals with emotion as well as the frontal lobe which deals with intellect.

This condition is rarely treated by OIT, there are reported cases were patients suffering from this condition attacking the da’wah team, both physically and otherwise. It has therefore been categorically stated in the ultimate da’wah manual (i.e. Qur'an) to avoid such patients except in cases of metastasis whereby they are restrained and treated by surgical operation.

Signs and Symptoms

Some of these symptoms can also be as a result of other medical conditions, but should be noted that having one of these symptoms is an indication of suffering from Islamophobia. These symptoms include:

1. Excessive convulsion when Islam or Muslims are mentioned

2. having unfounded hate for Islam and Muslims especially hating anything that is linked to Islam such as Islamic banking, Islamic morals, Islamic section of Nairaland, Islamic marriage, Islamic law etc.

3. Hating a Muslim woman for putting on the Hijab, a Muslim man wearing a beard

4. Hallucination, especially after being thoroughly analyzed and diagnosed of suffering from Islamophobia. It has been reported that this form of symptom, happens to be a kind of defense mechanism adopted by the patient.

5. The urge to always say or type bad things about Islam and Muslims on social media especially on Facebook and Nairaland

6. Compulsive abusive attitude towards God and His messenger (SAW)

7. Complete or partial Paralysis on seeing a Muslim achieving great success and making the world a better place

8. Impaired objective and logical analysis and reasoning once it has to do with Islam and Muslims

9. Compulsive pontification disorder (CPD). This happens majorly due to hallucination; patients tend to see themselves as authority on Islamic texts and principles

10. Hypertensive and nervous breakdown especially on meeting a knowledgeable Muslim

11. Acute Headache anytime and every time Islam is mentioned

12. Conjuring and spreading false information about Islam and Muslims at will (lying)

13. Loss of appetite, nausea and insomnia on learning about the growth of Islam and conversion rate all over the world

14. Dementia

15. Selective amnesia especially when confronted with facts and superior arguments

16. Hypocrisy and many more...

Causes and Risk factors:
There are numerous causes of this deadly disease, scientist worldwide in different da’wah research institute, are still at awe how such a condition which is not found in a person on a normal routine checkup, can easily manifest in that person within a twinkle of an eye...some of the causes include but not limited to

1. Poor metabolism of the truth i.e. hatred for the truth

2. Pride disease (PD)

3. Induced information misnomer (IIM)

4. Necrosis and unregulated apoptosis of the logical cells in the brain

5. Exposure to Islamophobic Mutagens such as anti-Islamic websites, books etc.

6. Over expression and up-regulation of hate binding protein (HBP) in the brain as a result of poor or bad inductive reasoning

7. The bandwagon syndrome

8. Indoctrination leading to encephalopathy

9. Psychological disorders

10. Victim of an extremist rage (it should be noted that this account for less than 2% of the risk factors).

Diagnosis
Majorly, diagnosis is done by observing and interrogating the patient to ascertain his current symptoms and level of complexity. Clinical and laboratory investigation are also carried out especially when it is feared that the patient might be suffering from acute Islamophobia or Islamophobic cancer so as to ascertain the degree of damage already done to the body.

Treatment
1. Ordinary informative therapy (OIT) which employs the gradual introduction of the cure (truth) in a dose dependent approach by certified da’wah physicians, eliminating the disease bit by bit until total eradication from the system.

2. Enhanced Ordinary informative therapy (EOIT), due to the severity of the type 2 and cancer type Islamophobia, researchers at the Center for Da’wah Research and Development (CDRD) developed a new procedure called EOIT. This approach employs targeting the root causes and risk factors, for example the attacking the sources of Islamophobic mutagens by creating enough anti mutagens and introducing it into the system i.e. Islamic websites, TV shows, books etc.

Although, this procedure is still not comprehensive enough, but recent studies have showed effective cure in the type 1, 50% in type 2 and less than 10% in the type 3 Islamophobia.

3. Also, Da’wah Scientists have not ruled out surgery pending the final outcome of ongoing stem cell research, especially for the type 3 if and when they start metastasis (spreading and causing evil in the land).

Prognosis
As already stated earlier, chances of recovery are high in type 1, while type 2 and the cancer type have proven difficult to treat.

It is well established that, the only source of recovery for these cases (type 2 and 3) is by miracle, and the self awareness and fight of the patient to sincerely seek a lasting cure.

It should be noted that, untreated Islamophobia leads to an excruciating death.

Op have you heard of christianophobia, hinduphobia or budhistophobia? It is that thing that causes fear that makes people fear. Isalm causes fear and that is why people fear it. And phobia relates to intanse fear. People have had phobia for Islam since time immemorial. You can change the trend or blame those who fear your kind for the fear you inspire in them, just make a change. Fear is only a reaction.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheClown:

Op have you heard of christianophobia, hinduphobia or budhistophobia? It is that thing that causes fear that makes people fear. Isalm causes fear and that is why people fear it. And phobia relates to intanse fear. People have had phobia for Islam since time immemorial. You can change the trend or blame those who fear your kind for the fear you inspire in them, just make a change. Fear is only a reaction.

Do you know why these people have this "fear"? Lack of proper research and the will to learn about Islam.

I'll leave you with the following quotes, and hopefully, some sense might come your way... wink

A phobia (from the Greek: φόβος phóbos,"aversion", "fear, morbid fear"wink is, when used in the context of clinical psychology, a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobia

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.
Andrew Smith

FEAR is an acronym in the English language for "False Evidence Appearing Real"

~ Neale Donald Walsch

.....Bro you don't need to be afraid, read,learn and understand, save yourself from this mental disorder before it's too late!
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by AbdH: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Here is the thread again-

https://www.nairaland.com/1865336/what-benefits-islam-brought-nigeria

I am simply asking muslims to say the positive things islam has done to Nigeria. I will not comment on the thread.

Salaam

I think the third Islamophobia describes your condition best. See Sino for therapy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by Cheers01: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
AbdH:

I think the third Islamophobia describes your condition best. See Sino for therapy.

Someone is asking you to say something positive about islam and you call him an islamophobe ??

wow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by AbdH: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Cheers01:

Someone is asking you to say something positive about islam and you call him an islamophobe ??

wow. undecided

Obviously you have not checked his former posts.
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by tbaba1234: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2014
AbdH:

Obviously you have not checked his former posts.

Cheers and bigurban are the same person... It is hard to keep up with all his usernames.

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by AbdH: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2014
tbaba1234:

Cheers and bigurban are the same person... It is hard to keep up with all his usernames.

Really? cheesy
Now that I know, I'll treat them (him) as one person. Jazakumullahu khayr.

2 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by tbaba1234: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2014
AbdH:

Really? cheesy
Now that I know, I'll treat them (him) as one person. Jazakumullahu khayr.

Wa iyyakum

3 Likes

Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by sino(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
AbdH:

I totally agree with you bro, the symptoms he keeps displaying these days are quite revealing....If he is ready, i won't hesitate to put him "under the knife" grin grin grin
Re: Islamophobia! They Are Here Again by AbdH: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014
sino:

I totally agree with you bro, the symptoms he keeps displaying these days are quite revealing....If he is ready, i won't hesitate to put him "under the knife" grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Crescent Used A Symbol Of Islam/mosque / Is Courtship Allowed In Islam? / A Muslim Musician Confirms That Ilorin Is A State Closer To Paradise And Far Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.