Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do You Think Might Be Happening??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Might Be Happening??? (670 Views)

Your Nails Can Reveal These 5 Things About What’s Happening With Your Hlth(photo / I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Pls Doctors What Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Might Be Happening??? by PastorAji(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
GOOD day house
My wife recently have been complaining that she is having some symptoms of PREGNANCY but when she used the PT Stick, it showed -VE.
Pls what is likely and what should she do?

Thanks
Re: What Do You Think Might Be Happening??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Go to the nearest hospital.
Re: What Do You Think Might Be Happening??? by mynameisjade: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
When was the last time she had her monthly flow?Usually a blood test is more accurate than the strip,I advise you go to a reputable hospital for that...All the best smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

What If EBOLA Is Transmitted Through Cash? / Ebola Prevention?! / EBOLA: FEC Approves Full Body Scanners At Ports Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.