Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Defeat Not Due To 'stomach Infrastructure' – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defeat Not Due To 'stomach Infrastructure' – Fayemi (653 Views)

Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” / My Defeat In Ekiti Not Due To Stomach Infrastructure – Fayemi / My Defeat In Ekiti Not Due To Stomach Infrastructure – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Defeat Not Due To 'stomach Infrastructure' – Fayemi by myspnigeria: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
More than three weeks after the governorship election held in Ekiti State, western Nigeria, incumbent governor of the state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi has debunked claims that he lost the election because of what political analysts have tagged
‘stomach infrastructure’. According to a report published on on Friday, 18 July, 2014, Governor Fayemi made this statement at the 70th
birthday lecture and book presentation in honour of Professor Olatunji Dare held in Lagos on Thursday. The governor described those making the above claims as “arm chair analysts.” “Forget about what you read in the papers, it is not stomach infrastructure,” Fayemi said in reference to the outcome of the Ekiti state governorship polls.

Source: www.naij.com/69922.html
Re: My Defeat Not Due To 'stomach Infrastructure' – Fayemi by omoharry(f): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
WHERE ARE THE APC E-WARRIORS. WHAT HAVE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THIS.
Re: My Defeat Not Due To 'stomach Infrastructure' – Fayemi by jamace(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
"stomach infrastructure", see grammar! grin grin Grammar that does not translate to good leadership is anti-people. angry

(1) (Reply)

World Bank-Only 33% Of Nigerians Are Poor / Osun Elections Will Be The Best Ever, Jega Vows / Another Plane Missing: Air Algerie plane with 116 on board falls off radar - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.