Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum (662 Views)

12 Reasons Why Ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum by dafe303: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro released her autobiography this week and says she wanted to terminate the pregnancy when she found out according to reports.
Dolores Aveiro claims her doctor refused to go through with the procedure and in desperation, she turned to home remedies of drinking warm beer and heavy exercise.
According to Daily Star, Ronaldo's mum wrote: 'I wanted to abort but the doctor didn't support my decision. She also revealed Ronaldo found out about the incident. She added: 'He told me when he found out, "Look mum, you wanted to abort and now I'm the one who's pulling the purse-strings in the house."

Only if she knew that was attempting to deprive herself the birth of a star, I can only say Thank God it wasn't successful because am his no.1 fan.

http://dayosports..com/2014/07/cristiano-ronaldo-result-of-failed.html
Re: 'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum by mackenzie007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Umuwanyi!!!!!!! Tomorrow they will say God did not answer dem prayers, wen he will give dem a star and dey will abort!!!! angry u get luck

1 Like

Re: 'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum by nnadychuks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
i heard that messi was given birth by a gorilla
Re: 'cristiano Ronaldo' Is A Result Of Failed Abortion - Cr7's Mum by ictmikky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ope o

(1) (Reply)

Naija’s Americans Fail To Get 100m, 400m, 110mh Medals @ Commonwealth Games! / Cristiano Ronaldo Surpasses 100 Million Facebook Followers Putting 30m Behind / Di Maria Is The Epl's New Leading Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.