Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign (15021 Views)

2015 Afcon Qualifier: NFF Release 23-Man Squad. Nosa, Obasi Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by MadCow1: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nigeria's super eagles all the way..

Clean sweep that Group.. All points from all matches..

The issue of Keshi's job should be sorted out and fast.

The National assembly should pass a resolution banning Mikel from ALL competitions involving Nigeria. He should even watch the match on T.V.. angry

First call up should include;

Onazi
Echiejile
Osaze
Oshaniwa
Babatunde
Musa
Emenike (But he should be cautioned against bullying the younger players)

No Moses

Mba.. should be recalled.

Uche Ike if he accepts the amnesty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by lilbazy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chance for super eagles to upset south-africa again#.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by rattlesnake(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Naah bro,
No conspiracy theory today?

Dem say i dey craze nah angry angry angry angry angry

na sell i dey sell am now
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Decibel: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
With Mygarri at the herm of affairs at the Glass House, I don't see the Eagles... lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Emmaesty(f): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
sammyjay3: With the likes of Mikel, yobo and that flavour guy uchebo we can scale through
Yobo has retired, Mikel has lost all confidence and who dafuq is Uchebo?
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Decibel: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
MadCow1: Nigeria's super eagles all the way..

Clean sweep that Group.. All points from all matches..

The issue of Keshi's job should be sorted out and fast.

The National assembly should pass a resolution banning Mikel from ALL competitions involving Nigeria. He should even watch the match on T.V.. angry

First call up should include;

Onazi
Echiejile
Osaze
Oshaniwa
Babatunde
Musa
Emenike (But he should be cautioned against bullying the younger players)

No Moses

Mba.. should be recalled.

Uche Ike if he accepts the amnesty.

Gbam!!!
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
My starting 11 for the matches would be

-----------------Enyeama-----------

--Ambrose--Omeruo--Oboabona--Echiejile--

-----Onazi----Babatunde----Igiebor-----

-----Emenike---Osaze---Ideye----

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Godwinsilas(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Go Eagles.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by sammyjay3(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emmaesty: Yobo has retired, Mikel has lost all confidence and who dafuq is Uchebo?
Uchebo the guy woth the flavour looks orbetter still ask google.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by jericco1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why is it Rwanda/Congo, or are we going to play each at a separate time or date clarify please, & why S.A? When was the draw done? angry
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by IAMBREEZY: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
None of my business

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bafumble bayana should boycott the game against Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by iconize(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
CFCman: My starting 11 for the matches would be

-----------------Enyeama-----------

--Ambrose--Omeruo--Oboabona--Echiejile--

-----Onazi----Babatunde----Igiebor-----

-----Emenike---Osaze---Ideye----

I want all our best players brought back to the team, we need players like Taiwo, the Uche brothers, Ideye, Mba, Anichebe, etc to defend our title convincingly.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Guykhena(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
rattlesnake:

Dem say i dey craze nah angry angry angry angry angry

na sell i dey sell am now
Continue joor,
You no know say na you dey spice things for this forum,,,ignore the unbelievers angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
jericco1: Why is it Rwanda/Congo, or are we going to play each at a separate time or date clarify please, & why S.A? When was the draw done? angry

Rwanda and Congo will battle it out in a two-legged play-off, with the winner advancing to Group A of the qualifiers.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
iconize:
Osaze played his last game for Nigeria at the world cup, Enyeama also is considering retirement.
Ok. Maybe Nsofor would replace Osaze. As for Enyeama, I hope he doesn't retire this year; he can still go on till 2018.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by jericco1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
CFCman:

Rwanda and Congo will battle it out in a two-legged play-off, with the winner advancing to Group A of the qualifiers.

thanks, you just cleared one out of three questions, you must be a chelsea fan, how did you see our match today?
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by fasbat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
quote author=Randy100]Does it mean that if Nigeria does not qualify that they wont defend their title ?[/quote] yeah, defending champion must qualify before it can play to defend d trophy won...
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by sajolor(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
What about the ban imposed on Nigeria,will he not deprive them from participating in the qualifying series
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
CFCfan:
Well, since after 2002, the defending champs of major football tournaments have had to go through a qualification process.
I think if dey fail to qualify from the group, dey will still qualify as defending champions, not sure tho, but I think that's how they do it, for the hosts and the defending champions
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
jericco1:

thanks, you just cleared one out of three questions, you must be a chelsea fan, how did you see our match today?
Yes, I am. cool
I didn't watch the game. How did it go?
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by rattlesnake(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Continue joor,
You no know say na you dey spice things for this forum,,,ignore the unbelievers angry

i appreciate grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
FeverRay: I think if dey fail to qualify from the group, dey will still qualify as defending champions, not sure tho, but I think that's how they do it, for the hosts and the defending champions

If Nigeria fails to be amongst the top 2 in the group, or be the best third-placed team; then there will be no AFCON for the Super Eagles.
There is no special consideration for the defending champions.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
sajolor: What about the ban imposed on Nigeria,will he not deprive them from participating in the qualifying series

The ban has since been lifted by FIFA.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by suco50(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
fattbabakay: If Mikel is gonna be part of dat squad,den I AM NOT WATCHING. . .
Me too; that guy is disgusting on the field of play, most times he always make me puke.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by jericco1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
CFCman:
Yes, I am. cool
I didn't watch the game. How did it go?

good news!, well we played unconvincingly in the first half, but did lighten things up in the second half, & I must say Terry spare our blushes, but that young Lad Lewis Baker is something else, got involved in all of our three goals, I see him becoming a long-term Lampard replacement.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by RebelLeader15(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Afcon again.....
My dream team, Steven Keshi as head coach

Abubakar Abdusalam
Babangida. Obasanjo. Atiku. Danjuma

Mikel. Alao-akala

Ibori

Sambo. jonathan. Patient
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
I c ds qualifyin tin causin big tym stress 4 dos players especially those that played in the world cup. They had a busy summer wt d world cup tinz, almost immediately returning 2 their various clubs for pre-season tours, leagues resuming 4 actions afterwards and so on. Cud CAF not v given those teams that participated in d just concluded world cup automatic slots. I guess we all myt jst manage a boring or not-too-funfilled AFCON cos of tired legs. I just pray CAF improve quickly in their manner of tinkin.
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by LilPeezy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
colossus2: Breaking News!!!

Arsenal signs Mario GOATze

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561141_facebook-20140717-182415_pngc6037bb9cd984b645fa9501fb51a8475[/img]
mumu na which club u dy support cef? For ur mind u dy very funi....I laf u in hindi gbuhahahahahahahahahagbu
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by myspnigeria: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Make dem qualify o
Re: Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me 3 sad
Akshow: ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Brume Wins Long Jump Silver At The World Athletics Championship / 'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job / Ghana Sacks Coach Hughton After AFCON Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.