Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread (104486 Views)

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by carzola20: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Can we start printing d allocation slip Cus I already hve time and date on my slip, and each time i log in to reprint, it brings d same thing.....what shld I do?
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Tollsyn(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
carzola20: Can we start printing d allocation slip Cus I already hve time and date on my slip, and each time i log in to reprint, it brings d same thing.....what shld I do?
relax, since you alrdy knw d time and date; there's no problem.. All that is left is d seat number and i don't think anybody has dat yet.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Tollsyn(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Goldbhee: med.
mine is civil eng. So wat tym wil u b writn?
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by carzola20: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Tollsyn: relax, since you alrdy knw d time and date; there's no problem.. All that is left is d seat number and i don't think anybody has dat yet.
thankz a lot, I rep sociology and Its on d 6th
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Tollsyn: have you seen your seat number??

The CBT exams you all will be doing won't require any seat number. Don't expect any seat number.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Goldbhee(f): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Tollsyn: mine is civil eng. So wat tym wil u b writn?
7:30am ni o
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Goldbhee(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2014
would i be writing my utme subjts
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bigblangston: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
To seat for postutme is one hell of a task,I last did physics and chemistry in 2005, anyways God dey, I will scale thru
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by carzola20: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Like how much is d t fare from oshodi to ado ekiti?
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
I,ve nt knwn d date of my exam ooo, d acknowledgement slip is nt displaying. i,l retry it in d nyt. Oshodi to Adk can,t be more dan 1,850 naira
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pesty100(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goldbhee: would i be writing my utme subjts
though you would be writing your utme subjects, I will adivise u to also revise the core course in your department

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
carzola20: Like how much is d t fare from oshodi to ado ekiti?
#1700-#1900
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goldbhee: would i be writing my utme subjts
there'll be series of subject combinations(those related to your department of choice) to choose from. So it's likely you see the combinations in jamb there. It's not that you'll select your subjects manually.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I,m unable to print my application confirmation slip, wen i enter my etransact pin, it wil gt to a point dt it,l request make i input my jamb reg number, wen i click it, d jamb reg number won,t enter d box, it,l be blank and i,m unable to proceed forward. pls is dia anybody dt has succesfuly printed d application confirmation slip. I,m hvn problem wt it oooo
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
carzola20: thankz a lot, I rep sociology and Its on d 6th
pls, wen did u knw ur exam date, is it afta d portal was closed on d 30th, or b4 d portal was closed, I register since last week, up til nw my exam date is nt displaying and i,m unable to print d application confirmation form, dis,s my number 07067850621. u can add me on whatzapp,
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Johnfavour(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
tundeks: pls, wen did u knw ur exam date, is it afta d portal was closed on d 30th, or b4 d portal was closed, I register since last week, up til nw my exam date is nt displaying and i,m unable to print d application confirmation form, dis,s my number 07067850621. u can add me on whatzapp,
hello, u cant print it with fone. U can only do it with a system. Ur date ll appear on ur photocard. I think sciences and med are writing on mon.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Goldbhee(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Anuoluwap: there'll be series of subject combinations(those related to your department of choice) to choose from. So it's likely you see the combinations in jamb there. It's not that you'll select your subjects manually.
thanks
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
About the CBT exam: you'll first be asked to enter the main auditorium, in there you'll be given short tutorial on how to use the computer to answer the questions and submit your work. After that, you'll be led to where we call the 3,000 seaters. In there, it's you and your computer; enter your jamb reg no and your details will appear forward by the list of possible subject combination for the course.
You'll be given about 35mins for 40 questions(it may increase this time around, I'm just giving examples of what to expect). The time will be counting down which means you have to be as fast as possible and if you can't finish everything on time the computer will submit your work automatically. It might be a bonus for those that can pause the computer timing. It can be dangerous if an official sights you doing it. I also tried it when I did pume last year though not for long but don't ask how I did it just be as fast as possible to beat the time. In essence, don't waste your time on a single question move to the next one and come back to do the ones you've skipped.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bigblangston: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Anuoluwap: About the CBT exam: you'll first be asked to enter the main auditorium, in there you'll be given short tutorial on how to use the computer to answer the questions and submit your work. After that, you'll be led to where we call the 3,000 seaters. In there, it's you and your computer; enter your jamb reg no and your details will appear forward by the list of possible subject combination for the course.
You'll be given about 35mins for 40 questions(it may increase this time around, I'm just giving examples of what to expect). The time will be counting down which means you have to be as fast as possible and if you can't finish everything on time the computer will submit your work automatically. It might be a bonus for those that can pause the computer timing. It can be dangerous if an official sights you doing it. I also tried it when I did pume last year though not for long but don't ask how I did it just be as fast as possible to beat the time. In essence, don't waste your time on a single question move to the next one and come back to do the ones you've skipped.
Thanks 4 d enlightenment bt my only problem is hw dey will subject DE aspirants to o level questions, I last did chemistry and physics 9 yrs ago (2005), I jst pray d questions and my answers to dem favor me
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pochmel(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gud day great Nigerian student.firstly I want 2 wish u
goodluke on ur post ume. I don't want 2 put fear into u bt I
just want 2 be sincere with u.. getting admitted into Eksu is nt
easy(sure u knw dat). Even the most intelligent 4get how 2
spell (IS) sometimes especally under exem condition..don't
want 2 say 2 much bt u have 2 trust me on dis...u have notin
2 lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call dis
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.U can send me
an email if u wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...Dis is ur year
don't miss dis opportunity..it worked 4 me.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Johnfavour: hello, u cant print it with fone. U can only do it with a system. Ur date ll appear on ur photocard. I think sciences and med are writing on mon.
pls, how wil i go about d printing, i,m a medicine aspirant. I dnt knw d date and time of my exam yet.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Johnfavour(m): 3:52am On Aug 01, 2014
tundeks: pls, how wil i go about d printing, i,m a medicine aspirant. I dnt knw d date and time of my exam yet.
it had been sent to the email u provided.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Johnfavour: it had been sent to the email u provided.
I didn,t see d date and time of exam in my email oo, i,m going back to cafe now to recheck it, i,m jst fed up wt it.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tundeks: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I just print d photocard nw, it shows d date of exam and time wt venue. My jamb reg, subjects and seat number is nt showing.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pochmel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
just want 2 be sincere with u.. getting admitted into Eksu is
nt
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pochmel(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student...are you looking for a Good place
to stay during your stay in ekiti state for your post ume...search no
further cause there is a place already prepared for you..you don't
have to worry about anything.. There is good electricity,water, really
comfortable bed in case you love to sleep( lolz just joking) just
See for yourself....call 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50 or
facebook:bright.okpako@gmail.com. Don't worry the price is affordable.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Sadikubello(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UME:
This is to inform all UTME
candidates who applied for
admission into Ekiti State
University, Ado-Ekiti for
the 2014/2015 academic session
that the screening
form is now available.
The screening is open to
candidates who chose
EKSU in the 2014 UTME and scored
180/or above.
The university will also give
consideration to UTME
candidates who did not choose
EKSU but obtained
180 and above in their exam.
EKSU will admit only candidates
that made at least 5
credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASC/
NABTEB in the
relevant subjects at two sittings
only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to pay
the sum of Four
Thousand Naira (4,000.00) only
covering registration,
processing and downloading of
past questions to any
branch of the following banks
through e-tranzact
platform and obtain a confirmation
code which will be
on the e-tranzact receipt;
Access Bank, Ecobank, Enterprise
Bank, First Bank,
GTB, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA
Plc.
The confirmation codes will be
used to register online
by the candidates. Candidates can
also pay directly
via the University portal using ATM
cards and SMS
alerts will be sent to the candidate
containing the
confirmation code.
Candidates are required to log on
to http://www.eksu.ed.ng
with their JAMB reg number and
confirmation code,
upload a 1″ x 1″ coloured passport
photograph in red
background and JPEG format only.
Preview, confirm,
submit and immediately print-out
an
acknowledgement slip.
SCREENING DATE
EKSU post utme 2014 screening
exam will hold
between Monday 4th to Friday 8th
August, 2014 at
the university campus.
The exam will be Computer
Based. Candidates are advised to
re-visit the eksu
website on the closing day of
application to print out
their allotted time and exact date
of examination.
Candidates are to come for the
screening with the
following;
a. JAMB Registration Slip.
b. Acknowledgment Slip printed
out from the
University portal.
c. 1″x1″ recent passport with red
background.
Candidates are to report at the
University Auditorium
on the day of the exam for
necessary briefing.
Failure to attend the screening
exam will cause the
candidate to forfeit admission.
APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application portal closes on
midnight of Wednesday
30th July, 2014. Inquries contact Dr Sadiku on +2348154639796
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2014
The registration date has been extended to 3rd of August. Pls hurry up if you're yet to register.
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by victoradenugba(m): 4:27am On Aug 02, 2014
pesty100: EKSU a stupid skul but its my skul, if any of u have questions concerning, courses in the faculty of MANAGEMENT SCIENCES(accounting, banking aund finance, bus admin e.t,c) you re free to ask me
I wanna do accounting which subject combinatn should I prepare 4
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pesty100(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2014
victoradenugba:
I wanna do accounting which subject combinatn should I prepare 4
be prepared for english, maths, eco, account, govt
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pochmel(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
just want 2 be sincere with u.. getting admitted into Eksu is
nt
Re: Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by pochmel(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student...are you looking for a
Good place
to stay during your stay in ekiti state for your post
ume...search no
further cause there is a place already prepared for you..you
don't
have to worry about anything.. There is good
electricity,water, really
comfortable bed in case you love to sleep( lolz just joking)
just
See for yourself....call 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50 or
facebook:bright.okpako@gmail.com. Don't worry the price is
affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.