Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses (2278 Views)

6 Times Rihanna Wore Pyjamas As Clothe / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do people still go to bed wearing pyjamas and night dresses. Because most people I know don't. What about you guys?
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by ifekemmy(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yes i do
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Danhumprey: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Na who get time or luxury to wear pyjamas to bed?undecided
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yes of course
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Gclan(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
I wear T-shirt and a boxer, depending on the weather.
And when i woke up in the morning, i wear it to strol in my compound grin
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Godspearl(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Of course I do
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by thorpido(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Most ladies wear nighties.Guys don't often.
I usually don't wear a top to sleep so I wear the trouser.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by technophile(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
I'll rather go topless with boxers. I don't think I've ever wear pyjamas in my life
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Dygeasy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
I never feel comfortable wearing clothes to bed. Boxer shorts all the way.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by lonngmann(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
I guess most ladies still do
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by valmunich(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? sad angry

5 Likes

Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Tallesty1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Prefer tying wrapper
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by zeb04(f): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahahahaha boxers all the way so comfortable nd relaxing esp the grand pa's type
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by corisande: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
lol, selzy nighties or bumshort and singletwink
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
I wear nightie to sleep. Most guy (I think) prefer boxer shorts and t-shirt or just boxers to sleep. Only few still wear pyjamas.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by spiralwedge(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
I go to bed naked.
As a matter of fact, I walk around the house naked when alone or with people I'm comfortable with.

i hate dem clothes.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by veevean1(f): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
pjs for me
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Tannie(f): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
zeb04: Hahahahahaha boxers all the way so comfortable nd relaxing esp the grand pa's type

Are you a male or female or a he-she

@topic, I wear short and singlet or night gown
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Depends on my mood undecided
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by apolonius(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua: Depends on my mood undecided

Noted!smiley

Actually, I am just like you on this.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by cococandy(f): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Can't sleep in anything apart from pyjama,night gown or lingerie.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by jnrbayano(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
cococandy: Can't sleep in anything apart from pyjama,night gown or lingerie.

Well done o
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
Good morning smiley
jnrbayano:

Well done o
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by orbis(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Nothing beats the feeling of going to bed naked. You really appreciate it more when your significant other is around.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by jnrbayano(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2014
cococandy: Good morning smiley

Good morning to you too smiley
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2014
My children do.

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by sublimes: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
orbis: Nothing beats the feeling of going to bed naked. You really appreciate it more when your significant other is around.
Please don't derail this thread.
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
I hav a large tee which i wear wen its cold....buh for hot nights, i sleep in my skin.... wink
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by edwife(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
I do,love sexy nighties. wink

#seethroughthinz# cool
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by ccnation(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
.Pyja....wat who get the time?.....just brush, bathe and enter bed with Johnny, no time!

TESTED & TRUSTED!
Genuinely earn 48,000 naira or more per month from gaming with as little as 1,600 naira using your PHONE or PC.
No paypal, no domiciliary, no bitcoin. You receive your money directly with your Nigerian Bank account.

Don't just surf the internet for news and gossips, earn from it too.
I DON'T PREACH what I PRACTICE!

Contact: Mr Cedric A. @ "Currency biz Network" for further info.
email: cedriccyclone@gmail.com
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by dad007(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
orbis: Nothing beats the feeling of going to bed naked. You really appreciate it more when your significant other is around.
Correct guy
Re: Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses by Koolmexxi(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Pj's na wash....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making The Choice / Was He Right To Do That / Please Help, My Dad's Health Is Getting Worse Because Of My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.