Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sand : Again?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sand : Again?! (970 Views)

Sand : Again?! / Sand : Again?! / Sand : Again?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sand : Again?! by biodun001: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THAT GREAT

A 60 year old woman was walking along 5th Avenue when she heard a voice from above "You will live to be 100."
She looked around and didn't see anyone. Again she heard "You will live to be 100."
Boy, she thought to herself, that was the voice of God. I've got 40 more years to live! So off she went to the plastic surgeon. She got everything fixed from head to toe. When she left the plastic surgeon's office, she got hit by a bus,died, and went up to heaven.

She said to God "You told me I would live to be 100. I was supposed to have had 40 more years. So how come you let the bus kill me?".

God said: "I didn't recognize you".
Re: Sand : Again?! by Mystique(f): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ Topic: Wats d topic got to do wit d joke? undecided
Re: Sand : Again?! by dukforever(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2006
mystique just enjoy the joke and stop castigating.The joke is a cool one Jare!!
Re: Sand : Again?! by Mystique(f): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2006
Okay sir cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Politically Correct / Web Hijacked!? Wow! (most annoying site on the net) / Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.