Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But (677 Views)

"loading Pbr For Descriptor 2 : Done : Bad Pbr" for winxp sp2 on a dell pc / Ubuntu Linux / USB Ports On HP Laptop Not Detected After WinXP Reinstallation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2008
Biggie thanks to you
Re: Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But by bigrovar(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2008
cool , btw how are things there, did u get those things that didnt work before to work if not am online and bored. and am in the mood to help (at least in the next 1 hour) so buzz me when u are ready cheers!
Re: Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2008
Big Bro,

The Linux mint marked my atheros wireless lan device as a restricted device (in use). I cant see it on my network properties as well. I've visited the Elyssa and Linux Mint forums and tried using the ndiswrapper after downloading a madison atheros driver, I dont think I've done this well pls wat do u suggest,smiley

Also my web camera is not identified.

here's my email for any links or procedures i'll need.
iyk.richie@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But by bigrovar(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
i think i found a good guide to help you with your wireless problem , it might involve changing your wireless manager to wicd. here is the link http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=792158 am not sure if you feel comfortable using the commandline if the answer is no then buzz me when next you are online so we can go thru the procedure together .
Re: Re: Ubuntu Linux . I'm On Linux Mint Along Side Winxp And The Mint Is Much Similar To Ubuntu, But by devirus: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2008
I love linux, my house and office are bill gate free (no microsoft), linux is the land of the freedom a home of the brave,
linus is taking over no more oppression call monopoly.
Microsoft is like a dead shark bumbling in the middle of a high sea.
give linux ia try is good for u, good bye to blue screen of death

I hate bug call microsoft

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Check My Mail Help / Oracle Certification / Help Me With My Anti Virus Instalment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.