Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee (34858 Views)

Ideye Brown Makes Ukrainian Newspaper Frontpage Over Two Kids With White Woman / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures) / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by danjalingo: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
he has to prove himself, to prove our national team selectors wrong. all the best, Mr Brown.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by queensenglish91: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
EMMASON125: Wish him goodluck in d epl. God will help him to deliver. Don't know what Mikel is still doing in Chelsea, he serious need to move on and sort out his football carear
*Career smiley
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
donpope1: sharap dude you know nothing about football..

I know better than everybody in your house, not exempting your dull self grin
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Casey001(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Nigeria player is improved am so happy for Adeleye .
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by tpraiz(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Please who's the French Midfielder? Guess I missed that part. #CFC
. Varane?? Defender
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
julioralph: Playing in d EPL is something good, cause Nigerians will get to see him week in, week out... Dis is a perfect opportunity to stake a return to d Eagles.
i prefer our players playing in spanish league against clubs above average not epl, EPL is just a mediocre league.....forget whether LVG is coming....If u want to see improvement in a player, watch Uche or Ramon Azeez
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Dhulqarnain(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Epl clubs beware!!! Brown Ideye is coming!!!
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by martolux(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2014
so he won't be participating in the champions league..... oh no! it should have been Liverpool.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by biomedixexcel(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Don't know why he didn't go to the world cup
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by tonididdy(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
NO 9 shirt

wow
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Generalkorex(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Bro I wish you what you wish yourself bro.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by myspnigeria: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
go show dem say u sabi
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by texas1(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
ABUGEORGE: I was happy hearing dis. Mikel you are just deceiving yourself there, more nigeria players are coming to premier league all dat your big boy will be drop now.

Free Mikel abeg. wetin concern am for this one na.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by ebullientV(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Brown is more clinical in front of goal and got better goal scoring record in Europe than Osaze, he was often played out of position for Super Eagles and already got 5 goals to his credit.
I beg to disagree bro.. Did you see Osaze @ W. Brom? He was one of the most deadliest finishers that season.

Playing Brown outta position is not the issue..

Do you remember the match against Uruguay and Spain @ d confeds? Osaze would bury most of those chances Ideye wasted.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by ebullientV(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Cusubaba: pls poky i.d.i.o.t! Can you name anyone in your family or tribe that have achieved more than Mikel in football?
Stop trying to act tough Online.. You're not that tough.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Bigdreams(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Great.

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by iamdsam: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Wish him all the best
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by amodu(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2014
I'm so happy for him....
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Chubhie: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: This is what we need not Nigerian players playing in top clubs competing against world class players....That is what helped Osaze, REGULAR FOOTBALL.
Mikel Should just go to Totenham,Newcastle or Swansea so he would not be benched at all.That will help him develop his speed and football
Like I said
'WE DONT NEED WORLD CLASS PLAYERS TO WIN A WORLD CUP......WE NEED A TEAM'
And who told you Mikel doesn't play regular football? Go to Chelsea training ground and watch mikel playout 90mins and I have it on good faith that he even bang long range goals. How come a player so good in training isn't allowed to see at least 15mins of football on match day? I smell conspiracy.

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Iceman296: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Surprise Signing. No one Saw that coming.

Wish him all the Best!
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by JEITO: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
A £9million player is the record signing! No wonder West Brom is where it is.
Big congrats to Brown Ideye, hope he excels and win his way back into the National team because we missed him at the worldcup.

But you guys should free Mikel joor, he wasn't the only player that didn't live upto expectation in Brasil after all.
Infact, it is better we leave the worldcup in the past, and start looking forward to the New league season. A season when the sky and the pitch will be blue all through- the real blue not the 'noisy neighbours' blue

Halla Chelsea!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by julioralph(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: i prefer our players playing in spanish league against clubs above average not epl, EPL is just a mediocre league.....forget whether LVG is coming....If u want to see improvement in a player, watch Uche or Ramon Azeez
you have a point.
But in reality its much easier for an African player to succeed in England than in Spain.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Chubhie: And who told you Mikel doesn't play regular football? Go to Chelsea training ground and watch mikel playout 90mins and I have it on good faith that he even bang long range goals. How come a player so good in training isn't allowed to see at least 15mins of football on match day? I smell conspiracy.

`Haha! You're funny.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by thosedays: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Brown I wish you luck, pls do well.
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by bosun11(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
CFCfan: The actual transfer fee is £10 million.

Source??
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by Jazzgreen(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Im wit the news paper. It is €2.7m.
Source:the nations sportinglife
Re: Breaking News, West Bromwich Albiom Signs Brown Ideye With A Record Breaking Fee by makkitush: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Hahahaha,westbrom are so stupid.they have signed the next nicko the flop ANELKA.hahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 / Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso / Correct Reason For The Head Butt Of Zidane To Marco.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.