Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ (1206 Views)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Suntai Will Be Back Soon - Taraba's Acting Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2014

Adamawa State Acting Governor, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri, yesterday stormed the Abuja National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), telling party leaders that “I have delivered”.
Fintiri went ahead to tell the party chiefs that he had recovered and delivered the mandate stolen by ousted Governor Murtala Nyako to the ruling party.
Speaking with reporters shortly after he had a closed door meeting with some of the national officials of the party, Fintiri said his emergency as governor had restored the state back to the PDP.
The four-day-old Acting Governor said: “As a loyal and obedient party member, I came on a courtesy call to my party and the National Working Committee as my first assignment after the battle to remove Governor Nyako who had stolen the mandate of the PDP under which he was elected.
“I came here to bring back the mandate and I have handed over to them (party leaders) the mandate. I promise that I will work together with the party, its leadership and the people of Adamawa to ensure that our party is restored to the people”.
The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, stated that Fintiri would restore dignity to the party as well as address the rot and the damage caused the party by former Governor Nyako.
He promised the Acting Governor the support and encouragement of the party’s leadership.
The party’s National Deputy chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, who received Fintiri and his team said that the removal of Nyako and the emergence of the Acting Governor would help address the rot the people of the state had experienced.
Credit : from the owner of Http://techcribng.com ..visit for latest Tech news, review ,tip and tricks.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/new/adamawa-acting-gov-visits-pdps-secretariat-says-i-have-delivered/
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by scribble: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Good boy. Well done faithful servant...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2014
In other words, the money was well spent, here is the result
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2014
scribble: Good boy. Well done faithful servant...
abi na
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by Omexonomy: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Thank you very much for a battle well fought. APC should be driven to oblivion. Waiting for edo osun and nasarawa to follow.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Omexonomy: Thank you very much for a battle well fought. APC should be driven to oblivion. Waiting for edo osun and nasarawa to follow.
Hmm, Nt surprised.
Another Pdp in the aoux.
Buh knw that it can happen in Edo

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by donphilopus: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Omexonomy: Thank you very much for a battle well fought. APC should be driven to oblivion. Waiting for edo osun and nasarawa to follow.

So, you wey know Edo, na you still dey spew this hocus-pocus?!

It's easier to pick a pin in the pit, than to remove Oshiomole. Or, if you think I'm joking, then bet your life on that!

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2014
ITbomb: In other words, the money was well spent, here is the result
yes o, Only God will safe us in these country.
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by gramci: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Na only APC waka come
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by 99100(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
U delivered indeed.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

So, you wey know Edo, na you still dey spew this hocus-pocus?!

It's easier to pick a pin in the pit, than to remove Oshiomole. Or, if you think I'm joking, then bet your life on that!
he can't do that..
And dnt mind him, he thinks Oshiomole is like those Northern Gov
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by donphilopus: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2014
baseg25:
he can't do that..
And dnt mind him, he thinks Oshiomole is like those Northern Gov

I'm even surprised seeing that from him. He knows what Oshiomole is up to in Edo State!
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

I'm even surprised seeing that from him. He knows what Oshiomole is up to in Edo State!
he forgt the history back in the day Of NLC President in OBJ regime
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by donphilopus: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
baseg25: he forgt the history back in the day Of NLC President in OBJ regime

Maybe, he was a kid then. Who knows!
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Maybe, he was a kid then. Who knows!
yes i think so.
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2014
99100: U delivered indeed.

gringringrin
hmm hmm
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by Clerverly: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
If you like burn down the entire campus, but you will never proceed to the next class if you fail.
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly: If you like burn down the entire campus, but you will never proceed to the next class if you fail.
hmm proverb.
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by bloodyassassin: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly: If you like burn down the entire campus, but you will never proceed to the next class if you fail.

foool
Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2014
Your proverb well understood but be it known to you that PDP is only recovering its stolen mandates from APC. Jonathan will win (pass) and continue as president (proceed to the next class).

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Acting Gov Visits Pdp’s Secretariat, Says ‘I Have Delivered’ by baseg25(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2014
APContherun:
Your proverb well understood but be it known to you that PDP is only recovering its stolen mandates from APC. Jonathan will win (pass) and continue as president (proceed to the next class).
Another Pdp in the aoux

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Terrorist Invades Nairaland / Reasons Why Buhari May Never Beat Jonathan Or Any PDP Presidential Aspirant / 8 Moral Questions For Speaker Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.