Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Agofure Motors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agofure Motors (5588 Views)

Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics) / Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. / Great Igbo Innovators: Dr Chukwuma Innocent Owner Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agofure Motors by OACKLAND(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
If you must board "AGOFURE MOTORS", you
have to be extra careful. I had an experience
and it wasn't funny.
Re: Agofure Motors by ogmask: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2014
So whats ur experience?

Care to discuss?
Re: Agofure Motors by OACKLAND(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
all they care about is dia money. its quite a long story dat almost left me stranded in d middle of nowhere late at nyt. save for d mercy of God
Re: Agofure Motors by colossus2: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Rubbish!!!
You have no case if you can't explain yourself undecided

6 Likes

Re: Agofure Motors by OACKLAND(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
colossus2: Rubbish!!!
You have no case if you can't explain yourself undecided
who told u I can't xpain myself. what i'v said shd giv u an insight into wats up.
Re: Agofure Motors by colossus2: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND:
who told u I can't xpain myself. what i'v said shd giv u an insight into wats up.
You have said nothing. You don't expect me to live on assumptions!!!
What if I assume you are telling a lie when you can't explain what transpired, will you feel good that way?
If you have a case, then explain yourself.
I know G. Agofure Motors so I don't understand what you are saying. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Agofure Motors by jamace(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
OP, tell us what exactly happened. Or are you trying to write a suspense novel? grin

2 Likes

Re: Agofure Motors by OACKLAND(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
jamace: OP, tell us what exactly happened. Or are you trying to write a suspense novel? grin
I transitted through warri, I was out of cash. i ran to d bank buh d que at d atm was too long. I wanted to board a bus going to Enugu buh agofure said it was too late to get Enugu bus. the attendant advised me to board their Onitsha bus n continue my journey from there. in the hope that I'll make withdrawals from any of the banks close to agofure terminus at Onitsha. we got to asaba pretty late and the driver said he can't cross the Niger bridge once it's past 6:00pm. I was drawn back in astonishment and confusion because it was late and I knew nowhere in asaba. at that late hour, the driver left me at their asaba terminus without any help. in the middle of nowhere, I had to find my way myself in a place I was a novice. considering the security state of our country, I dnt blame those who can't trust you once it's nyt. the attendant knew quite well their bus wasn't going to Onitsha n she advised me to board simply because customers are fewer at that hour and she jex needed to fill up d bus. what a world!

2 Likes

Re: Agofure Motors by doctokwus: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND:
I transitted through warri, I was out of cash. i ran to d bank buh d que at d atm was too long. I wanted to board a bus going to Enugu buh agofure said it was too late to get Enugu bus. the attendant advised me to board their Onitsha bus n continue my journey from there. in the hope that I'll make withdrawals from any of the banks close to agofure terminus at Onitsha. we got to asaba pretty late and the driver said he can't cross the Niger bridge once it's past 6:00pm. I was drawn back in astonishment and confusion because it was late and I knew nowhere in asaba. at that late hour, the driver left me at their asaba terminus without any help. in the middle of nowhere, I had to find my way myself in a place I was a novice. considering the security state of our country, I dnt blame those who can't trust you once it's nyt. the attendant knew quite well their bus wasn't going to Onitsha n she advised me to board simply because customers are fewer at that hour and she jex needed to fill up d bus. what a world!
What u av said is in sharp contrast to your heading.(1)U were allowed to sleep at d park,nobody drove u away for your own protection(2)d driver refused crossing d bridge beyond 6pm for security concerns(whc I find ridiculous anyway) (3)Its very risky travelling without some minimal cash in nigeria.For eg,u cud av even reachd onitsha and u wudnt find a functional atm,how wud u now cope strolling round onitsha @ dat time of d day.
In as much as d lady at d ticketing office was a bit deceptive,ogofure is still a reasonably decent transport service,so don't condemn an entire organisation bc of faults from ur side and theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Agofure Motors by passionate88: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why's this story looking for in this section?.... How does this relate to politics?.
Re: Agofure Motors by colossus2: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
passionate88: Why's this story looking for in this section?.... How does this relate to politics?.
How does this relate to english shocked
Sometimes people go dey form one thing like say na dem get nairaland undecided....read and pass if you don't have the power to move it to another section tongue
Re: Agofure Motors by atlwireles: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
The OP has a plan in mind. Let's allow him play it out.
Re: Agofure Motors by olorundimu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
mitcheewwwww! lamentations of a confused man. Next time plan your journey ahead of time, and try commencing your journey, if possible, early in the morning.
Re: Agofure Motors by colossus2: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
OACKLAND: We got to asaba pretty late and the driver said he can't cross the Niger bridge once it's past 6:00pm. I was drawn back in astonishment and confusion because it was late and I knew nowhere in asaba. at that late hour, the driver left me at their asaba terminus without any help.
Haba bros...you sure say na Agofure you enter shocked
I can defend Agofure motors on this. None of their driver will ever try this so long you have not gotten to your destination. I believe that bus was not heading to onitsha.
Were you the only person in the bus also?
What time did your bus leave warri?
What time did you get to asaba?
Re: Agofure Motors by colossus2: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
atlwireles: The OP has a plan in mind. Let's allow him play it out.
Lol....i still find it difficult to believe it was Agofure and that the bus was to stop in onitsha grin
Re: Agofure Motors by Agbalanze(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
To an extend, the o.p is making a point.
My experience with them from warri to Onitsha wasn't so pleasant either. If you board their vehicle from warri to Onitsha, when they get to asaba anytime from 5pm or they notice that there is traffic in river Niger bridge, they will transfer you to another bus (not a company bus). Most times, the bus you are transferred to will stop you after d bridge (near Ojukwu's statue) instead of the popular upper iweka and claims d money he collected from agofure operators ended there. U might be stranded if upper iweka is the only place you know in Onitsha.
I think they should stop loading warri to Onitsha if its already 2:30pm and I will advise passenger, not to board for the same reason.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in. / Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! / See 26 APC Members Who Have Properties In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.