Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth (815 Views)

My Tenure In Office Will End 29 May- Jonathan Promise That Has Many Meaning / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai / Jonathan's Promise Fulfilled As Historic International Flight Lands In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by ochejoseph(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Picture :President Jonathan and Youth access to Higher Education

Over the years the president has consistently expressed sadness over the inability of young people to get access to higher education.

While the APC and their cohorts were busy denying Youths access to higher Education with their Satanically high school fees in universities within their states, the president was Busy Building brand New universities to accommodate more students who would otherwise have been denied admission by the current universities due to limited quota.

The president came up with twelve (12) Brand new Universities in less than 18 months. A record that will be near impossible to break !

The cumulative school fees paid by students in these Federal Universities in the entire 4 years they are expected to study there is not up to the tuition fees Paid by LASU students in one session.

Ladies and Gentle men I present sight and Scenery's of Federal University Lokoja one of the 12 brand New universities established by President Goodluck Jonathan (The Field Marshal of Transformation )and one of the 9 sited in Northern Nigeria.

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Re: Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by ochejoseph(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
GEJ - The Field Marshal of Transformation

Re: Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by ochejoseph(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Field Marshal of Transformation

Re: Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by slimfit1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Evidence please picture of other people's school n a military dictator not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by slimfit1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
ochejoseph: Field Marshal of Transformation
Thanks for embarrassing us with this picture your way of thinking amuses me too much. Thanks for mucking our military every dick and Harry can just wear there uniform now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: President Jonathan's Promise to the Nigerian Youth by djfaithy: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
If I talk now MUKINATU my oga at the top fit talk say, I no suppose talk, but chai jonathan, if u see how I dey vex right now ehn but diaris God sha.

(1) (Reply)

b / Osun Election Will Rank Best – Jega / U.S. Will Seize Half Billion In Late Nigerian Dictator Abacha's Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.