Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (25663 Views)

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures - President Goodluck Jonathan Visits IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by ochejoseph(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
President Jonathan welcomes Malala Yousafzai, renowned Girl-Child Education Campaigner to Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Malala Yousafzai,is the Pakistani teenager shot in the head by the Taliban for championing the right of girls to education,she pledged to help free a group of more than 200 schoolgirls who have been held captive by Islamist militants Boko Haram since April.
The activist, who turns 17 on Monday, held an early birthday celebration with some of the girls who escaped the mass abduction in the north-eastern village of Chibok in April. "I can see those girls as my sisters…
and I'm going to speak up for them until they are released," she said during a meeting on Sundaywith some of the parents of the abducted children in the capital, Abuja. "I'm going to participate actively in [the]
Bring Back Our Girls campaign to make sure that they return safely."
Later, standing beside four visibly delighted children from Chibok, she
blew out the candles of a birthday cake.
Malala was shot shortly after boarding a school bus in 2009 by Taliban insurgents in Pakistan's Swat district, an event that turned her into a
global symbol of defiance against the militants. Similarly, the abduction
of 300 secondary school girls has shone a global spotlight on the atrocities of Boko Haram, whose name means "western education is forbidden".

http://pic.twitter.com/5q2fMPfj1V

7 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by aresa: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
With chibok girls...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by aresa: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Unfortunately for her, the man he visited and shook hands with doesn't give a damn about any school girls..

78 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by topsyking: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
aresa: Unfortunately for her, the man he visited and shook hands with doesn't give a damn about any school girls..

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

my brother dont worry yourself.. he is the last president of nigeria...
trust me!!!

44 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

[b]see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.[/b[

trust me!!!
There are two things here: Probably you don't who Malala is or you are one of these Oppositions that critisizes the GCFR at anything he does and see no sense in any of his actions.

For your information, this same Malala you said is not as important as NG government took her 'WARNED' Obama about US drone attack right in his presence. So always try to make constructive criticism and not... Gracias!

168 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by bigass(f): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

see how a president dey open teeth for a girl wey no reach him last born.. ordinary vice president or a low ranking official is enough to welcome her not a whole president.. this man has ridicule this ng office gan.. so malala is now a president of a country that should be welcome at aso rock.

trust me!!!

you dont know malala. This is malala and US President

35 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by bigass(f): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: There are two things here: Probably you don't who Malala is or you are one of these Oppositions that critisizes the GCFR at anything he does and see no sense in any of his actions.

For your information, this same Malala you said is not as important as NG government took her 'WARNED' Obama about US drone attack right in his presence. So always try to make constructive criticism and not... Gracias!

Imagine you got same picture.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2014
bigass:

lol... i noticed you uploaded samething. At least this should explain to the dude that was talking against GEJ on this.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by aresa: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: There are two things here: Probably you don't who Malala is or you are one of these Oppositions that critisizes the GCFR at anything he does and see no sense in any of his actions.

bigass:

What difference does it even make.

The man she stood next to

The man she shook hands with

The man she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls was directly responsible for their safety and security and his lack of care, concern and incompetence exposed them to danger.

The man she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls refused to negotiate to have the girls released and also have ordered his military not to use force to secure their release so in effect he care less, he's not interested in any rescue and the girls belongs to BH forever and forever.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Davo93(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

The man she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls was directly responsible for their safety and security and his lack of care, concern and incompetence exposed them to danger.

The man she pleaded with to rescue the kidnapped girls refused to negotiate to have the girls released and also have ordered his military not to use force to secure their release so in effect he care less, he's not interested in any rescue and the girls belongs to BH forever and forever.

Just look at this again, you have diverted the point i attended to initially.

Anyway, saying the government should negotiate their release is good but not on the ground that some jihadists that have killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians should be freed. It will be the most silly decision the President of a nation will take.

Also, saying the FG is not interested in rescuing those young girls is fallacious. I may want to agree with you if you say the effort at getting them out need to be stepped up. I am also of the opinion that it is high time the people of Borno started telling their Governor Shettima to #BringBackOurGirls

35 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Goodluck is our man come 2015

12 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Small time now, you go hear 150 girls don escape..Useless set of people

6 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Jkyoung: Goodluck is our man come 2015

Another wasted sperm.

36 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Damyion(m): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Boye94:

Another wasted sperm.
His father shud have used condoms...

32 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 15, 2014
Damyion: His father shud have used condoms...

My thot exactly...

16 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by aresa: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Davo93: Just look at this again, you have diverted the point i attended to initially.

Anyway, saying the government should negotiate their release is good but not on the ground that some jihadists that have killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians should be freed. It will be the most silly decision the President of a nation will take.

Also, saying the FG is not interested in rescuing those young girls is fallacious. I may want to agree with you if you say the effort at getting them out need to be stepped up. I am also of the opinion that it is high time the people of Borno started telling their Governor Shettima to #BringBackOurGirls

There only 3 options on the table and they are-

1. Negotiate their release

2. Don't negotiate, but use force to secure their release

3. Don't do anything and let BH keep the girls forever..

So, if you are not going to negotiate or do number 1, it means you are going to use force or number 2.

And if you are not going to use force or Negotiate, it means you are going to do nothing and let BH keep the girls which is number 3.

Verdict-

Since the president have said he won't negotiate and won't use force, it means he's not going to do anything, it means he's letting BH keep the girls for good.

Are we clear now?

18 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Omexonomy: 4:09am On Jul 15, 2014
bigass:

you dont know malala. This is malala and US President
how are you. Most of this APC footsoldiers are programmed to say negative things about the president come what may.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Demdem(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Mogidi: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.

I still believe she needs to see Buhari, he's the only one that can get the girls released, though I've heard the only reason she hasn't visited is the fear of being married off.

What do you think?

Don't you think she needs to see the Buko hari leader?

40 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by dridowu: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
I can't believe it that president will host her because since the govt and its pple find it difficult to believe that those girls are missing, they shd have allow the bringbackourgirlsteam to host her.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by blogexpert12(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
ok

get latest entertainment gists @ www.supergists.com
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Damn it...........Hero malala just took pictures with a known fool who happens to govern Nigeria. Jonathan himself.

The fool who you can't fit into his shoes even in your next world, the fool is busy whopping your party ass, the same fool who will remain the president of this country till 2019 whether you like it or not, there is nothing you can do except type nonsense on NL, if your president is a fool then you yourself is a fool. If you don't like GEJ then take a flight to iraq or libya till after 2019 or you might die from GEJ heart attack

35 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Men this girl has gone places,

her mates in Naija dey sleep with maried men for BB to to Facebook their life away

15 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Akshow: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Nice one. May be if she help us remind d drunkard he will #Bring back our girls#!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by searay(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!
He's laughing at the girl's stupidity. May be GEJ is saying this ediot doesn't know the way to Sambisa.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa: With chibok girls...
I comment my reserve!
Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
topsyking:

trust me!!!

One funny thing about GEJ critics is that the lack creative criticism, just see wetin dis one de type

20 Likes

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by ultrazone(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
God help us in this nation! When will these girls be freed? Is it when all of them don born finish?
#BringBackOurGirlsAndTheirBabies

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
At just 17yrs this girl has impacted life and draws global attention to her ideas. Annoyingly, some youth her age has gained fame for killing his dad.

i think that guy is more than 17yrs

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2014
That is UN new PR face. I wish her and the West luck.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai by udemzyudex(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
aresa:

This guy is clueless...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu / Buhari Names 6 Governors National Food Security Council Members / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.