Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Football Viewing Centre Setup! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Viewing Centre Setup! (869 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Viewing Centre Setup! by Damolux01(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Hello pals, I plan to commence a football viewing centre in my area. I'll like to know the cost of setup. Land, building and long benches have been taken care of. All I need is info on how best to start with other things needed. Thanks!
Re: Football Viewing Centre Setup! by Damolux01(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Damolux01: Hello pals, I plan to commence a football viewing centre in my area. I'll like to know the cost of setup. Land, building and long benches have been taken care of. All I need is info on how best to start with other things needed. Thanks!
@Moderators, please help move this thread to front page as I need honest contributions from people.
Re: Football Viewing Centre Setup! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sales of a football Viewing center. This is to inform the general public that a football viewing centre, located @ idi-oparun, along all saint college road,agbofieti apata is up for sale. The dimension is about 25m%25m in both length and breadth. There are 30 long benches,2 dstv dishes,2tvsets,32 colour inches, 2tv stands, a play station2 game and a big generator set. The ground is well cemented. Am selling it because am moving out of ib city soonest. Any member who stays in ibadan or outside ibadan that is interested should call me for further assessment of the place, anytime anyday. Price range for sale with all the equipments is just for #280,000. The Price are not negotiable. My contact no is 08034420428 and bb pin: 277A7CB0. First come first serve.
Re: Football Viewing Centre Setup! by Damolux01(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2014
mjfcb: Sales of a football Viewing center. This is to inform the general public that a football viewing centre, located @ idi-oparun, along all saint college road,agbofieti apata is up for sale. The dimension is about 25m%25m in both length and breadth. There are 30 long benches,2 dstv dishes,2tvsets,32 colour inches, 2tv stands, a play station2 game and a big generator set. The ground is well cemented. Am selling it because am moving out of ib city soonest. Any member who stays in ibadan or outside ibadan that is interested should call me for further assessment of the place, anytime anyday. Price range for sale with all the equipments is just for #280,000. The Price are not negotiable. My contact no is 08034420428 and bb pin: 277A7CB0. First come first serve.
Happy sales man...You can also contribute here.

(1) (Reply)

All Mourinho's Signings In His 2nd Spell As Chelsea Manager From Worst To Best. / Iheanacho Set For Man City Debut On Sunday / 2015/2016 Football Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.