Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Israelis Tortured Kenya Hotel Workers Then Blew It Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Israelis Tortured Kenya Hotel Workers Then Blew It Up (454 Views)

"Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / Sokoto Police Inspector Nura Hashimu Beaten To Death, 6 Hotel Workers Arrested / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Israelis Tortured Kenya Hotel Workers Then Blew It Up by kikuyu1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
In 2002 the Israeli owned Mombasa Paradise hotel blew up. As in all such false flags the majority dead were non-Jew in this case dancers and workers while 2 Israeli kids lost their lives. The stories of their torment including slave wages,non payment and non stop sexual harassment revealed the truth about the Israeli pathology-in their world everyone is a Palestinian. Dignity even the very concept of humanity are totally unknown to the Chosenites.

The article is extremely interesting because it was written by an Israeli himself who identifies these inhuman characteristics.

“They would say: “I want Harpaya, (ejaculation), I would then ask what this Harpaya means and they would answer, ‘not only harpaya but we want it ‘all inclusive’, full sex.’ I used to tell them that we don’t do it and he would reply, ‘Read my lips, ‘the women are all included’, the salesman in Tel Aviv promised us that it’s Akol Kalul!’
http://karanjazplace..com/2014/07/what-sufering-mombasa-paradise-hotel.html
continuous daily rape of struggling African women. It is the usual horrendous story of Israelis inflicting pain on others
I've seen many forumers identifying with these Caucasoid Neanderthals and just SMDH! Read on and discover their true behaviour,which is how people act when there are no repercussions.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On When Judicial Workers Are Ending Their Strike? / Stories Of Major Rocket Scientists In Our Borders! / INEC Creates 3,379 Additional Voting Units In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.