Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? (3042 Views)

Stop Using Soap When You Bathe! / Using Detergent (omo) To Bathe / How Many Of You Bathe With Salt This Morning? Come In And Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
For more than a year now, I've never used a sponge to bathe. I just use soap. And I feel good. No body odour or side effect. Is it always advisable to use sponge? Personally I don't like it. What do you think?
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by glory5291(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
ur mama go dey call u dirty boi 4 house

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
glory5291: ur mama go dey call u dirty boi 4 house
lol...I no be small boi o. grin
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's not compulsory to bathe with sponge especially if you have very irritable skin. I know of someone that has not used a sponge in years and he has no body odour whatsoever.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by beblessed(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
I have not 4 close to 20yrs. I dont smell.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
dominique: It's not compulsory to bathe with sponge especially if you have very irritable skin. I know of someone that has not used a sponge in years and he has no body odour whatsoever.
ok. Noted smiley
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
beblessed: I have not 4 close to 20yrs. I dont smell.
shocked grin
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by Jamesdman(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2014
I would feel "unclean" if I bathe without scrubbing!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by golor(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014

it all depend on what u call smell........maybe u want people to start running away from u b4 u know d important of both to bath.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by Liamm(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2014
see lies.... cool
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
golor:

it all depend on what u call smell........maybe u want people to start running away from u b4 u know d important of both to bath.
importance of both? Please tell me about it.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by alphalpha(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
when I need to. usually after a rough day or vigorous exercise.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by beblessed(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have very sensitive skin. If I use sponge, I will scratch my body for hours. I have tried using all types/make of sponges but no good result. So I stopped sponging. I use very good but expensive soap that cleanses my skin pores. Am very ok and I still say that I dont smell!
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by iluvweed(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Even to the point of cutting a sack(rice or cement sack) and using as a sponge........ grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
bbdrown: For more than a year now, I've never used a sponge to bathe. I just use soap. And I feel good. No body odour or side effect. Is it always advisable to use sponge? Personally I don't like it. What do you think?
ur body must hav been pentade with some jams
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
stardragon:
ur body must hav been pentade with some jams
grin
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by skyro(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Good health is the most important thing. Visit www.goodhealthfacts..com
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by Spicylate(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
bbdrown: For more than a year now, I've never used a sponge to bathe. I just use soap. And I feel good. No body odour or side effect. Is it always advisable to use sponge? Personally I don't like it. What do you think?
how sure you that you dont you dont have body odour coz you cant tell yourself. people need to be around you to verify the fact.
Re: Do You Still Bathe With Sponge? by bbdrown: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Spicylate:
how sure you that you dont you dont have body odour coz you cant tell yourself. people need to be around you to verify the fact.
I have a good sense of smell...so I wld know. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Rid Of Fibroid Tumors! / Nigeria Herbs And The Uses! / Malaria In Pregnancy ‘more Complex Than Thought’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.