Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender (13369 Views)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / {photos}queen: Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Shows Off Body In Sexy Lingerie / Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by completenews: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Meet The Queen! Nigerian transgender, Ms Iris Sahhara Henson won the World Transgender pageant, Eat Bulaga, which held in the Philippines last night. Sahhara wrote about her excitement at winning on Facebook. continue here http://www.vivasgist.com/2014/07/meet-queen-nigerian-transgender-ms.html

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by lalasticlala(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
wow

she's beautiful

she looks Like a toy though.

are those eyes and boobz 4 real?

I don't really understand this whole transgender whatever. is it that her dik was cut off and replaced with artificial pucci or what?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by ellagal(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
He's/ she's Cute.. Dis her eye brow ehnn lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you think she's ptetty..Take a look at this one. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
She's hot. Transgender or not
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala: wow

she's beautiful

I don't really understand this whole transgender whatever. is it that her dik was cut off and replaced with artificial pucci or what?
bro i taya too ooo
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
shocked we have beautiful/handsome people on earth o. Buh he/she looks like lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala: wow

she's beautiful

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Buttock Enhancement or Reduction
Thyroid Cartilage Reduction
Vaginoplasty

A whole loooot of work is done
-They shape d p.enis in a way that looks like a v.agina.
-they scrape off some of the eyebrow bone
-they scrape off some of the adams apple
-the normal nose shaping, fuller lips, widen the eyes etc etc

Except the eyebrow! Heshe is fine

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Vaginoplasty

hehehehe

nawa o

thanks 4 d info
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
smiley
lalasticlala:

hehehehe

nawa o

thanks 4 d info
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Vaginoplasty

You seem to know a lot about it grin
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
bykebyke:
You seem to know a lot about it grin
cheesy it marvels me o and I wonder about it much, that's why I watch programmes and read up on books that deal on sex reassignment/change.
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
dimples2:
cheesy it marvels me o and I wonder about it much, that's why I watch programmes and read up on books that deal on sex reassignment/change.
shocked shocked..
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Uh! Did I say something wrong embarassed

bykebyke:
shocked shocked..
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Agozie48: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
BABY OKU no dey lie at all she just dey sample her low waist
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by dominique(f): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Vaginoplasty

All that plus lots of hormone injections. Their before and after pics are unbelievable. I wonder if its all worth it.
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by lalasticlala(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
dominique:

All that plus lots of hormone injections. Their before and after pics are unbelievable. I wonder if its all worth it.

but will their new constructed pucci taste like real pucci?
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

How you wan make I know grin. But there are guys out there that have fvked a tranny without knowing, so I'd guess its close to the real deal.
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Lagusta(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

can a "chinco" nokia be like a real nokia!??!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by fr3do(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
That's a man!
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by CyrusLevi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xj4x3KKoI-w/U8pRYYbRz5I/AAAAAAADNKI/mAuP90Bn6tc/s1600/10557265_751618801552321_5587777614780137730_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YOJ_-7z5F8E/U8pRdyytE_I/AAAAAAADNKQ/iPcCuifnyic/s1600/10405669_10152539068081543_5624288436207172113_n.jpg[/img]
Nigerian transgender, Ms Iris Sahhara Henson won
the World Transgender pageant, Eat Bulaga, which
held in the Philippines last night. Sahhara wrote
about her excitement at winning on Facebook.

"OMG! I won. I am still not sure it is a reality!
Maybe I'll wake-up from this amazing dream in a
minute! My arm is turning red from me constantly
pinching myself to wakeup from this beautiful
dream! I am overwhelmed with love! Philippines
is truly my home away from home. Thank you to
the Eat Bulaga show and production team for
giving us the platform to exhibit our intelligence
and creativity in positive ways on the longest
daytime national television show in the world!
Shock is an understatement to how I feel right
now!" Big congrats to her!
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/ms-sahhara-wins-world-transgender.html?m=1

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eB02yzwf6xI/Urm3dbX1oCI/AAAAAAAAYLE/_UmPvCtYiLY/s1600/michael+adebolajo+deported+nigeria.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3NhaGFhYWFyLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8rRzLot6bbE/Usnd1oNNQpI/AAAAAAACYSc/zcstrjV8Vls/s1600/i.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Skp9vIWW9K0/UsneJOloODI/AAAAAAACYSk/RwQJhvksDxY/s1600/j.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by GSKing: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
she's hot!

she got it!
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
dominique:

My sister I tire

To them it is! I reaaly can't understand d whole" I feel I'm a woman" reason they use

I've tried but I just can't
O well! Its life today
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Harmvirus(f): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
shocked Wow! Is that really a man?
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2014
I remember she swiped hotly at the nigerian govt when dat 14yrs imprisonment stuff on gays and lesbos was introduced. she looks great tho. But i just can't understand why pple do this stuff..except she/he was a hermaphrodite of course.
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Itoroetti(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2014
dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Vaginoplasty

are u a medical dr?
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

are u a medical dr?

Noo smiley no where near that field
Just interested in the subject
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by priscaoge(f): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Vaginoplasty

OMGshockedshockedshocked so I have to go thru all this stress just to be what God did not destiny me to be. Is this not same as mocking God? Or telling Him He's stupid 4 creating u a man/womanundecidedundecided I can't try that sh!t...!
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm confused. Damn it!
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Chanchit: 2:57am On Jul 20, 2014
@least, if Nigeria can't win the world cup, we should still win something that has the word "world" in it no matter how useless.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2014
priscaoge:
OMGshockedshockedshocked so I have to go thru all this stress just to be what God did not destiny me to be. Is this not same as mocking God? Or telling Him He's stupid 4 creating u a man/womanundecidedundecided I can't try that sh!t...!

this matter is very deep and psychological
its not an easy decision to go under the knife, ,for them its not just for cosmetic reasons but deep down they dont feel right so therefore they decide to make their outside match with their inside
Re: Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender by Itoroetti(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
dimples2:

Noo smiley no where near that field
Just interested in the subject

ok,i thought u were.since u have passion for it,u can try ur luck for a 2nd degree if u re gud in science

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed / D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.