Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos (29464 Views)

Women shoes, Handbags, Jewelry, Wholesale in Lagos / Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by WhyNa: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
easyconnect: pls. where can i buy women's wears at cheap prize in lagos. i mean foreign gown, tops, shoes.
thank u.

Lagos Island - Mandalas
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by nairaxchan: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
@easyconnect,

can you call or text me on 07036129327,you would not regret what i want to tell you on this female wear wholesale.
my name is olaolu
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
contact JennyLov
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
spiralwedge: contact JennyLov
@spiral thanks
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by opeolukoya: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
hello u can go to madilas or balogun market i have 300 pairs of shoe for sale a very good quality and its even on jumia pls add bbm for discussions 79FD6D7D thanks
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by niphmmy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls,a dozen of female nd male shirts are sold for ow much respectively?
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
opeolukoya: hello u can go to madilas or balogun market i have 300 pairs of shoe for sale a very good quality and its even on jumia pls add bbm for discussions 79FD6D7D thanks

male or female.... how much and what's minimum?
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by osatonia: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2014
For clothes go to lagos island. For shoes visit
www.ladieswholesaleshoes.com.ng
Or ping 265698CB
Thanks
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by IjusDey: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
easyconnect: pls. where can i buy women's wears at cheap prize in lagos. i mean foreign gown, tops, shoes.
thank u.

Easyconnect hi,

You can buy ladies clothes, shoes and bags from me at an affordable bulk price to start you clothing business, minimal capital investment required. I will also give you loads of free advice on how to sell them without a shop to increase your market reach. Will also give you links on credible trustworthy sellers to import from so you can continue in this line of business. Most people won't connect you to their source. I will. Contact me on 08186839494 to get started today!
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by peachafrique1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
if my fellow friends are not sure about me.d won't recommend u to contact me.if is in ur hrt to do bizness with me u go ahead and follow ur hrt my dear peach fend.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by moonlyt: 12:25pm On May 07, 2016
hi .pls I want to get cloth,earrings and shoe for sale ...where can I get dem very cheap at balogun.I have been there but the store's I visited r nt cheap .pls help me with info and description.

3 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by lizyy: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Hello everyone.
Please I need links where I can source or import ladies wears( uk wears and Turkey wears) at cheap prices. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by omorozzy(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2020
Plan have you been able to get the link to import from ? Pls am interested.
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by Oluwatobi11(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Pls I need where I can be buying uk wears from In Lagos I want to be selling them I joined one WhatsApp group but the vendor stays at owerri that's too far help me friends.
Re: Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos by manuelalexis(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
you can get them in some markets in Lagos such as trade fair, and Lagos island market but there's also an online platform where you can get to connect to these wholesalers without having to look for them in the market www.gotahia.com/reseller go through this link, register as a reseller then connect to the wholesalers of your choice
Oluwatobi11:
Pls I need where I can be buying uk wears from In Lagos I want to be selling them I joined one WhatsApp group but the vendor stays at Owerri that's too far help me friends.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Litres Make A Metric Tone / Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale / Customized Bag/nylon for Food Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.