Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! (11460 Views)

Where To Buy Wears In Wholesale In Lagos / [FREE GUIDE] Import Direct From China For Massive Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 10, 2012
My friend wants to ship in 40ft container of ok wears, grade a, mens & ladies, plus kids into Nigeria, and we need buyers to buy it at clearance; u can order 2, 3, 4, etc bails at good price. Don't worry, we know that it is a contraband, and we have the custom folks to clear it as contraband, so all I need is interested buyers to contact me. If you are also in Lome Togo, Cotonou Benin Republic, and would like to work with us in expanding to that area, pls PM me with the subject: ok wears. Thanks & stay blessed.
Note: the goods is yet to be shipped from Texas, and I am not asking u for any dime pls, u will see the bail before buying. but the sale will only be taking place in lagos Nigeria for now until we expand to Lome & Cotonou.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by karlakassy(f): 8:14pm On May 10, 2012
THIS IS FABULOUS,HOW MUCH IS A BAIL COS AM INTERESTED IN D KIDS BAIL.THANKS.E MAIL ME @CALPATTYC@YAHOO.COM
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2012
karlakassy: THIS IS FABULOUS,HOW MUCH IS A BAIL COS AM INTERESTED IN D KIDS BAIL.THANKS.E MAIL ME @CALPATTYC@YAHOO.COM

Pls dear, honestly I don't know the actual price of a bail, a grade mix, so I even want to find out, so if u know, pls get back to me pls...I am planning on going on a market research tomorrow, just that my job is really tying me down, pls can u help me get the exact price of bail per weight (kg) of grade a mixed (mens, ladies & kids) ok wears. get back to me.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by akinreals: 8:46pm On May 10, 2012
Am very much interested as well, pls let me know when d goods arrive as i am a customs officer.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nneson: 8:50pm On May 10, 2012
Am intrested too. But am @ abuja. Reply me tru mail davoice0123@yahoo.com
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 10, 2012
pls the problem is this: can someone tell me the price of a bail (mixed wears, i.e. men's wear, women, & kiddies) per kg? Ours is a mixed bail of grade A, will come in 25kg weight. pls how much is it sold here in Nigeria & Cotonou?
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2012
akinreals: Am very much interested as well, pls let me know when d goods arrive as i am a customs officer.

Pls can u email me ur gsm no so we can discuss now? And pls are u a custom officer? Thanks.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2012
Nneson: Am intrested too. But am @ abuja. Reply me tru mail davoice0123@yahoo.com

Ok, but pls find out the price of bails in abuja for me & email it to me, cos this is a criteria for the business to work or not.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by nomsyd(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Am interested in the bail, do you still have any left. sent you a mail.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by pattybf(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
25kg bail is a small bail,op d content will be good. Let me know when & where to come when they arrive. Will be interested in ladies & children wears. Reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by okechukwu3: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am interested
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hello guys, I am very very sorry about the business. Firstly, I want to express my joy for your responses, but unfortunately, I and my friend who lives in the united states of America, who wanted to send the ok wears, have decided to stop moving forward with the business for several reasons, including but not excluding custom clearing issues. The custom guys that assured us that he would help clear the good successfully once it arrives Tincan or Grimade port here in Lagos, began to tell another story all together, frm mentioning 2.5million for clearing to 3.5million. I now went on a market survey to check & know how much a bale of ok is sold in the market, & to my greatest surprise, most people that buy it (as aswani, oshodi, yaba, etc) told me that they buy a bale of 25kg containing first grade mixed (male, female & kiddies) ok wears within N35k - N40k. and after working the sum- buying of the bales in usa, loading, shipment, clearing, warehousing, handling, I discovered that we would definitely run into loss, which no business person wants. But then, I know people who deal on ok ears & who knows how to go abt clearing it do make lots of margin, but for me that knows nothing than to just import, its not viable to me. That was the reason why I halted the business till further notice.
Thanks & pls do bear with me, I will alert you guys if anything comes up.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by chinosxl(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
op,

That clearing cost is very true if ur shipping to Naija. I got a qoute for 1.3M (20feet) and 2.6M (40feet)if the container is being cleared in Naija. You can make profit if you ship to cotonou. I'm working on shipping a 20feet container but it will be going to cotonou and inspired (auto section moderator) gave me a qoute of N500k to clear it which is not bad. I have been told that the clearing in cotonou is per bale, the less bale in ur container, the less the clearing cost. For now, i have enough clothes (male/females) and shoes for a 20feet container but i don't have a baler machine to bale them. Trying to see if i can rent the machine on a long term contract or just buy the damn thing, but buying it will delay the shipping to late nov or dec. Let me know what part of Texas ur located and we might be able to get this thing to work out. I'm in Houston.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2012
chinosxl: op,

That clearing cost is very true if ur shipping to Naija. I got a qoute for 1.3M (20feet) and 2.6M (40feet)if the container is being cleared in Naija. You can make profit if you ship to cotonou. I'm working on shipping a 20feet container but it will be going to cotonou and inspired (auto section moderator) gave me a qoute of N500k to clear it which is not bad. I have been told that the clearing in cotonou is per bale, the less bale in ur container, the less the clearing cost. For now, i have enough clothes (male/females) and shoes for a 20feet container but i don't have a baler machine to bale them. Trying to see if i can rent the machine on a long term contract or just buy the damn thing, but buying it will delay the shipping to late nov or dec. Let me know what part of Texas ur located and we might be able to get this thing to work out. I'm in Houston.

Presently, I am in Lagos Nigeria now. I have all the necessary hands and guys that can help you out in cotonou; from clearing to baling and selling the bales, and I can equally rush down to cotonou if need be. Used clothing and wears are awesome business here in west africa, especially in Nigeria. I hope you have plans too to smuggle some into Nigeria with specially organized custom-vehicles, cos the price you will sell in Nigeria is way way higher than the price in cotonou. If there is any way you will need my assistance, just let me know, but for now, I am not in the states but in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Siki4eva(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Chinosxl, can u let me knw when u import. kurosiki4show@yahoo.com
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Siki4eva: Chinosxl, can u let me knw when u import. kurosiki4show@yahoo.com

u will need to tell him your present location in case he does.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
@dailynews i`m following you. Can you please follow back.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2012
chipmunkey: @dailynews i`m following you. Can you please follow back.

Ok.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2012
DailyNews:

Ok.
Do you still have access to the email you registered on Nairaland with cuz i`m about to send you a p.m
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by chinosxl(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Siki4eva: Chinosxl, can u let me knw when u import. kurosiki4show@yahoo.com

Siki4eva,

No problem, i got ur email saved.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by chinosxl(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
DailyNews:

Presently, I am in Lagos Nigeria now. I have all the necessary hands and guys that can help you out in cotonou; from clearing to baling and selling the bales, and I can equally rush down to cotonou if need be. Used clothing and wears are awesome business here in west africa, especially in Nigeria. I hope you have plans too to smuggle some into Nigeria with specially organized custom-vehicles, cos the price you will sell in Nigeria is way way higher than the price in cotonou. If there is any way you will need my assistance, just let me know, but for now, I am not in the states but in Lagos Nigeria.

DailyNews,

I just got a baler but i still need to figure out how to get that heavy bad boy to a warehouse. About the smuggle stuff, will contact u later for details. How do u advice i bale the clothes? i've been told 100lbs or 50lbs, on ur post here u stated 25kg(55lbs). Let me know. Thanks.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by cremeandchic: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
@chinoxyl,pls how can we buy from you?i'm based in nigeria and i'm interested in ladies clothing.pls holla at reinedamsel@yahoo.com
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by chinosxl(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
cremeandchic: @chinoxyl,pls how can we buy from you?i'm based in nigeria and i'm interested in ladies clothing.pls holla at reinedamsel@yahoo.com

I got ur email saved, will email u before i ship. I will be shipping to cotonou for now.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by realbizz(f): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2012
chinosxl am based in lagos and interested, pls keep me informed :kimairie@gmail.com thanx
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by honeyguy(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2012
i will be shipping grade A 100lbs bales to tincan asap both male, female and children cloths from Toronto, Canada...how much would you be willing to pay?
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2012
chinosxl:

DailyNews,

I just got a baler but i still need to figure out how to get that heavy bad boy to a warehouse. About the smuggle stuff, will contact u later for details. How do u advice i bale the clothes? i've been told 100lbs or 50lbs, on ur post here u stated 25kg(55lbs). Let me know. Thanks.

Hey Chi, 25kg is majorly for Nigerian market, but if you want to sell in cotonou (Benin), then the 100Ibs is the more conventional there. 50Ibs is also okay for Cotonou, but pls ensure that you inspect the clothes being loaded before they load it into the container if you want it to sell fast. consider the sizes, Nigerians and other West Africans prefer small sized clothes than over size that are more common in the states, so put that into consideration when buying so they don't end up pricing too low when it arrives here. I think this is one of the reasons people prefer to buy UK, Italy or Spanish bales to American bales cos American bales most times contain more of baggy wears, which are not marketable here in Nigeria and West Africa.

When you are about to ship the goods, just let me know so I can assist you in contacting my guys in Cotonou for a helping hand, and if need be, may come down to Benin too to assist you if needed. Don't worry about the loading, you should be more concerned about the warehousing where the bales will be parked while selling them. But don't be disturbed, there must be a solution.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by chinosxl(m): 3:32am On Aug 25, 2012
DailyNews:

Hey Chi, 25kg is majorly for Nigerian market, but if you want to sell in cotonou (Benin), then the 100Ibs is the more conventional there. 50Ibs is also okay for Cotonou, but pls ensure that you inspect the clothes being loaded before they load it into the container if you want it to sell fast. consider the sizes, Nigerians and other West Africans prefer small sized clothes than over size that are more common in the states, so put that into consideration when buying so they don't end up pricing too low when it arrives here. I think this is one of the reasons people prefer to buy UK, Italy or Spanish bales to American bales cos American bales most times contain more of baggy wears, which are not marketable here in Nigeria and West Africa.

When you are about to ship the goods, just let me know so I can assist you in contacting my guys in Cotonou for a helping hand, and if need be, may come down to Benin too to assist you if needed. Don't worry about the loading, you should be more concerned about the warehousing where the bales will be parked while selling them. But don't be disturbed, there must be a solution.

U r right about the oversize U.S clothes especially on the male side. I will try to avoid them or keep it very minimal when i ship. How do i go about getting a warehouse or some kind of storage in cotonou?
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
chinosxl:

U r right about the oversize U.S clothes especially on the male side. I will try to avoid them or keep it very minimal when i ship. How do i go about getting a warehouse or some kind of storage in cotonou?

when u are ready for that, just let me know....
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by kayfocus: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
@chino.pls am so much interested in the ok wears. Both male and female. Pls update me when your consignment has land . Dis is my email emmanueloloyede85@gmail.com . we can work the arrangement may be in lagos or benin republic. Tanx.
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by tdmoggy: 2:35pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from London in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sorting and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)
Re: Buy OK Wears In Bails Direct From USA- Hola! by honeyguy(m): 4:48am On May 10, 2013
Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies caprice(wrong spelling i guess)
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

Note: these bales will not be staying in Lagos as they will be moving to Lokoja immediately so let me know your order before i move them down.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good quality.

Also include brand new ladies top[b][/b]s(blouses), kids cloths, plain t shirt(100% cotton), jerseys, back packs(school bag), polos...pics coming soon bayoofi5@yahoo.ca

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut / Automated Car Wash Machine For Sale(hot) / Lapel Pins Made To Order – Pinsource NIGERIA – Worldwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.