Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth (684 Views)

This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland / The Simple Truth / The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by hummerwise(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is the simple truth,

If u blv in ur religion why pressure others to join by force, if trully the so-called peace religion is trully peaceful why do most of the the terrorists use this religion as a cover to harm others.

Why do 80% member of the peace religion continue to support this terrorist using there religion as a cover....

If trully u see other religion as pagan, is the use of force the right method 2 adopt for them to repent?

For so many who have condemn the peace religion are only being rational, cos even if the other religion are so Bad is killing them the right measure to take?

Members of the peace religion should read the following and think deep if there is any need to be aggressive;

*Why is it that most of this terrorist uses this same religion as a cover?

*why do 80% memeber of this dear peaceful religion see this terrorist as fighting for God?

*is the means through which this terrorist go by killing(butchering) there fellow human not babaric?

*if you trully see this religion as being peaceful, can anyone point out to us any instance?

We need to think about this and start making tins ryt.

Fault of other religion(deep thoughts needed) against the peaceful Religion

*have we always being objective in talking and criticising about other religion

*is there any way you can show the peaceful religion that the religion is not being condemned but the terrorist using the religion as a cover.

I think we should all think about this and stop this dis religion war
So that we can all sit down together and find a lasting solution to this menace because if this continue to spread, that your family you love so much might be affected this time regardless of your religion...

I need response to this and let's keep it tidy so as not discriminate others thank you
Re: Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
The way blacks carry religion thing for head tire me o. On a serious note...we Africans are stup!d. The white man(arabs included) brought religion (islam and christianity) to us. We never know Jesus or Mohammed is. We were doing our own thing before they came with theirs. But the rate at which we take up arms to fight,kill,bomb,cheat,swear or in the name of religion. Now the people that came with religions are saying that the new god is science..but we refused to listen. Because we believe that we are "civilized" who gave you that civilization of yours? Mtcheew. Jesus died for your sin? Who said so? Your whites? Jesus never know about S ub-saharan Africa or the New World{N & S america)

2 Likes

Re: Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by thegoodone2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
good question
Re: Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by Idrismusty97(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nobleval: The way blacks carry religion thing for head tire me o. On a serious note...we Africans are stup!d. The white man(arabs included) brought religion (islam and christianity) to us. We never know Jesus or Mohammed is. We were doing our own thing before they came with theirs. But the rate at which we take up arms to fight,kill,bomb,cheat,swear or in the name of religion. Now the people that came with religions are saying that the new god is science..but we refused to listen. Because we believe that we are "civilized" who gave you that civilization of yours? Mtcheew. Jesus died for your sin? Who said so? Your whites? Jesus never know about S ub-saharan Africa or the New World{N & S america)
Seconded. Foreign religions are under developing Africa. We are excluded from the Bible and the Qur'an. These religion were actually forced on us both Christianity and Islam. These people treat us like trash yet we are worshipping their gods, carrying their so called religion on our head.
Re: Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by 9jii(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
hummerwise: This is the simple truth,

If u blv in ur religion why pressure others to join by force, if trully the so-called peace religion is trully peaceful why do most of the the terrorists use this religion as a cover to harm others.

Why do 80% member of the peace religion continue to support this terrorist using there religion as a cover....

If trully u see other religion as pagan, is the use of force the right method 2 adopt for them to repent?

For so many who have condemn the peace religion are only being rational, cos even if the other religion are so Bad is killing them the right measure to take?

Members of the peace religion should read the following and think deep if there is any need to be aggressive;

*Why is it that most of this terrorist uses this same religion as a cover?

*why do 80% memeber of this dear peaceful religion see this terrorist as fighting for God?

*is the means through which this terrorist go by killing(butchering) there fellow human not babaric?

*if you trully see this religion as being peaceful, can anyone point out to us any instance?

We need to think about this and start making tins ryt.

Fault of other religion(deep thoughts needed) against the peaceful Religion

*have we always being objective in talking and criticising about other religion

*is there any way you can show the peaceful religion that the religion is not being condemned but the terrorist using the religion as a cover.

I think we should all think about this and stop this dis religion war
So that we can all sit down together and find a lasting solution to this menace because if this continue to spread, that your family you love so much might be affected this time regardless of your religion...

I need response to this and let's keep it tidy so as not discriminate others thank you

I thought you are asking Questions not Jumping to bias Conclusions?
To know the truth about any issue or event, you need to set out with open mind and leave all the bigotry and mere say-say from the one side to dig dippers for the truth. except if you are afraid to find out the truth.
Talk is cheap.
Re: Your Comment Is Needed On This Simple Truth by hummerwise(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
9jii:

I thought you are asking Questions not Jumping to bias Conclusions?
To know the truth about any issue or event, you need to set out with open mind and leave all the bigotry and mere say-say from the one side to dig dippers for the truth. except if you are afraid to find out the truth.
Talk is cheap.

Forgive me sir if any of my comments there sounds the way you pronounce..
That is why we need your unbias opinion on this to find out the truth...
We expecting your take on this

(1) (Reply)

Nyako Vows Not To Withdraw Controversial Memo To President / President Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Make 2013 Wealthiest World Presidents List / MOVIE: Aregbesola’s Life Story Hits Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.