Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North (638 Views)

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu / ACN Behind Insurgency, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North by cidieschat(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2014
I have just taken my time to observe how this whole things works, and the aim some people try to achieve, believe it or not, someone, or some group of people wants to reduce the votting strength of those region. This is the reason we hear them surgest state of emergency to continue, or that elections should not be held in these regions. Now I stand to ask myself, who will it favour if elections where not to be held there.

To add, since the beginning of this insurgency escalating to this level, The Nigerian Army keeps arresting its members, but none has ever been persecuted. They get presidential pardon. This raises more questions.

Our Nigerian Army has succeeded outside th shores of these country, for peacekeeping, and places where they don even know much about the modus operandi of the country. But believe me, if the 2015 elections go a certain way, insurgency will stop. Becos at that time, someone, or a group of people wouldn't be needing more votes from a particular region.

Remember Ya'adua was muslim, but it took him lesser time to eradicate the sects leader, when they where still rebels.
God Bless Ya'adua, He was a peace loving man, and the best president the country every had.

*My thoughts though, if u feel otherwise, please correct me.
Re: The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2014
You right man its just a gentle man deal wit som1 in nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North by chekasforchekas: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2014
You and I knows that if Jona wants to bring the Boko boys down, it's just a matter of order, command and they Nigeria army will clear even flys, they are just playing politics with people's life, innocent souls, well after my Xmas fun, happy new year friends am family.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Truth Behind Insurgency In The North by holatin(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
confirm talk
and someone go tell me GOODLUCK is better than yar adua.
Year adua one minute is better than GOODLUCK 6 month.
2015, we voting him out

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: 10 Reasons Nigerians Should Re-elect Jonathan In 2015 / Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll / Alison-madueke Appointed President GECF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.