Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled (1116 Views)

Vla Recruit / VLA Recruit Interview / Vla Is Recruiting Ond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by mcfynest(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi everyone, i do not know if you have heard of Vla recruits (bic lawrence and assocciates), they recruit for organisation, banks oil companies and co. One of thier principal share holder is Mo(of moment with Mo, rings a bell)

Now the reason for this thread.

My brother(cousin) wrote an aptitude test at Vla VI close to eko hotels, and he was called for an interview som few weeks ago, well he went and passed, he called me and some other family members that he had gotten a job, we and He was told to resume the next day at one of the branches of d organization they are recruiting for, Oh! What a joyous moment at home. But on the day he was supposed to resume, a message was sent to him from vla recruits stating that he shouldnt come to work that day and that a later date for resumption would be sent to him, he asked others that also passed and they also acknowledge the fact that they recieved it!

Now it is close to two weeks now and they havent called him, he is worried and realy down!!!

Anyone experiencing this delay or has any info about what is going on. Please your response is welcomed!!! I would have posted the messages sent to him but he said for security reason,i shouldnt do so.

Thanks!
Re: VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by Davland(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro..VLA is real,they recruit for a financial institution i once worked for, Tell ur bro to be patient,it may be because of some in-house issues with VLA
Re: VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by mcfynest(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2014
Davland: Bro..VLA is real,they recruit for a financial institution i once worked for, Tell ur bro to be patient,it may be because of some in-house issues with VLA

Ok bro,thanks for the reply. Its somtin that would be lifting this sunday morning!

1 Like

Re: VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by Davland(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
mcfynest:

Ok bro,thanks for the reply. Its somtin that would be lifting this sunday morning!

Alwayz welcome Bro
Re: VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by mcfynest(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Davland:

Alwayz welcome Bro

can i get anybody's number he can call?
Re: VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled by Davland(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
mcfynest:

can i get anybody's number he can call?
i dont ve any of their num
but he can send a mail to them

(1) (Reply)

OAP Needed At Magicfm Aba / IQ Consulting Ltd Recruits For Human Resources Officers / Competent Computer Operator Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.