Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. (1378 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Jonathan Moves To Prevent Doctors' Strike (Meets With NMA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Every Nigerian with a good head on his neck MUST watch this video. This interview was done in UK about our Health sector.

International best practices were analyzed and UK-based Nigerians call in and bared their minds on the NMA-JOHESU squabble.

I beg Nigerians(in the name whatever they serve) to watch.

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2014/07/nmastrike-video-i-dont-agree-fully-with-nma-obembe-disgraceful-dr-okor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79PbcBruhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQYYHwRY8U
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by armadeo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin

I didn't watch it but since its you who put it up I can say I know what your UK dr said.
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
armadeo: grin grin grin

I didn't watch it but since its you who put it up I can say I know what your UK dr said.

You don't need to watch, Nigerians in diaspora have spoken and Nigerians will watch. NMA is losing sympathy by the day.
It has never been so bad for them in terms of public sympathy. Home and abroad.
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yes. Its still his opinion though. He is entitled to it but that doesn't make him right.
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by Tobbie9(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Begs d question if they really care why did they leave in d first place and what's stopping them from coming back to Nigeria to make things right. Fu*king hypocrites

I didn't hear anything about relativity or was that part cut ouy
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by adeoladrg(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Nigerian doctors in diaspora have never supported NMA on this strike. They know how things work abroad, we are watching.
Re: I Don't Agree Fully With Nma, Obembe Disgraceful -uk-based Dr.okor On Ben-tv Uk. by allycat: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Let me give you the names of some UK based and USA Nigerian surgeons , google them and compare their CV's then you can come to your conclusion about why one of them has time to be giving interview so the state of Nigerian health care and dissing his collegues.
Dr Fiemu Nwariaku
Dr Olusegun Abudu
Dr Tony Owa
dr Douglas Okor

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Called Me One Minute Man Who Can Not Even Last Up To 30 Sconds / The Importance Of Knowing Your Genotype And Your Blood Group Before Marriage / If You Are Preparing To Get Pregnant, Read This Article.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.