Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! (1553 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / Cleanest Tokunbo Golf4 With Original Custom Papers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by Charles002(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2008
I'm scared. I just bought a 2001 Camry but I suspect my car dealer issued me fake custom papers.
I intend to travel with the car fom Abuja to Port-Harcourt.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
HOW DO I FACE THOSE CUSTON / POLICE OFFICERS AT CHECK POINTS?
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by gamechange(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Which kind question be this? you just land Nigeria? Carry plenty money as you dey go.
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by bada1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2008
Guy no try am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!! Because of those customs guys are federal, no story u go talk or money u go pay go save your car!

Talkin from experience,my friend and I were travelling 2 AKURE n got stopped. His car spent 6 weeks at the custom office in Lag. spent close 2 200k to get back the car.

So pls when in doubt, don't take ur car. just use public transport or @ better fly nsave ur self the stress.
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by fotodaddy: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
Alternatively, you can go to customs yourself, and pay the correct duties and have the car 'regularizes'. You might end up spending close to 200K but you will always have peace of mind after that. A friend of mine just did something like that here and it worked out OK. No there is NO SHAKING!!!
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by mycar: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
what if the car is cotonou cleared nko,
pls advice.
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by fotodaddy: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
Particularly for Cotonou cleared cars.
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by adeyemik: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
What type of country are we in? There was a government directive either in August or September that all customs check point within all inter-state boundaries should be removed and limited to the border regions alone. If there are still custom points within the countries inter-state boundaries then the government directives have not been complied with and thus make the federal government a barking dog.
Re: Fake Custom Papers; Please Help! by ikeyman00(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2008
yaraduwa oya boot those suckers back to theri base where they should really be within the count of five!!!

no more nonesense!!!! aso rock oya

stupid people

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Montero Sport(suv) For Sale And Cheap! / 2001 Toyota Sienna For Sale / 2004 Honda Odyssey*********#1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.