Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) (4457 Views)

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by driand(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Mr president reading a high school book? for publicity stunt ? NA waa o, how long will Nigeria cope with presidents with low IQ?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: Kindergarten President, Ph.D holder reading a book meant for Secondary School kids and feeling funky....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha!!!

This is pure comedy. grin grin

Look at him sitting there like an intellectual. He can't even nail the "intellectual pose". grin

My man Jona. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2014
driand: Mr president reading a high school book? for publicity stunt ? NA waa o, how long will Nigeria cope with presidents with low IQ?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2014
driand: Mr president reading a high school book? for publicity stunt ? NA waa o, how long will Nigeria cope with presidents with low IQ?

Very shameful!!!

I can't imagine someone hailing a PH.D holder for reading a Secondary School book..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Ellidude(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of most Nairalanders. It's a picture for christ sake.

Mr. President isn't a god he's a man. I see no reason why he can't spend sometime reading. I admit we've got crisis all over nigeria but don't you guys think arguing over a mere picture describes silliness.

Politics doesn't have to be brought into this. When would nigerians start thinking right?

Too sentimental!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nctrice(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2014
saintneo: In as much as I like the President, I'm beginning to have some scepticism about him wearing his hat every moment.
The rate with which you are going you would soon have problem with the president always putting on his cloth every moment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2014
[s]
Ellidude: I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of most Nairalanders. It's a picture for christ sake.

Mr. President isn't a god he's a man. I see no reason why he can't spend sometime reading. I admit we've got crisis all over nigeria but don't you guys think arguing over a mere picture describes silliness.

Politics doesn't have to be brought into this. When would nigerians start thinking right?

Too sentimental!
[/s]

Thrash!!

Why did Abati post the picture in the 1st place if not as a PR stunt.

Nobody said Jona-daft shouldn't read, but the foolish things he does in private shouldn't be used for such shameful publicity..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Thrash!!

Nobody said Jona-daft shouldn't read, but the foolish things he does in private shouldn't be used for such shameful publicity..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by nduchucks: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Disrespectful electorate cum dumb Presidential advisers.

The President's handlers are the clueless ones.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2014
nduchucks: Disrespectful electorate cum dumb Presidential advisers.

The President's handlers are the clueless ones.

SMH

Jona-daft's silly actions disrespects Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by anago1000: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2014
gej, his handlers and his bands of ass-lickers are the dumbest organism on the milky way. jeez picture Obama doing p.r with a picture this dumb. laverik na only una waka come.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by kokoA(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2014
I don't gerrit.. What's the picture for? He reads and so what? Abati should respect our president o.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Ellidude(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Thrash!!

K
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Ellidude: I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of most Nairalanders. It's a picture for christ sake.

Too sentimental!

Who published this embarrassment. Am beginning to think his handlers need mental evaluation. Even if he want to pull this type of stunt, their many ways not to embarrass the president in this manner.

It would have been better for him to read Chiamanda's easy that wear a full custom at home reading "Jumobi Goes School" grin

Kindergarten President

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by patrickmuf(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2014
egift: [img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed[/img]

Why can't he be reading good hardcover books on Policy, Economy, Strategy, Defense, International Relations, etc.

Reading Primary School Book in Aso Rock, now we know why he is running a Kindergarten Presidency. grin grin grin
lmao you harsh o! GEJ looks cool here...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Ellidude(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

Who published this embarrassment. Am beginning to think his handlers need mental evaluation. Even if he want to pull this type of stunt, their many ways not to embarrass the president in this manner.

It would have been better for him to read Chiamanda's easy that wear a full custom at home reading "Jumobi Goes School" grin

Kindergarten President
Yeah right. Funny though.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Amaso99(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2014
GEJ is looking old! Naija wahala too much for this man
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ZACHIE: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Amaso99: GEJ is looking old! Naija wahala too much for this man
Did you say old?
The guy looks shrunken.
Like something is eating him up.

Aso rock is a graveyard of the most unlikely sort

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2014

Too sentimental!

We know ma thank you madam, if you want to rule 100, 000, 000 million people and think this is the time to read story book resign no be by force.

A caring lead would know that those pictures are very insensitive to be taking at the moment. Seriously serious leaders don't permit stupid things to happen around them.

He is not fit to be a leader. We know that some of us have been paid to act like monkeys but at least act like a wise one. Think critically before you start dishing out gibberish.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by saintneo(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Nctrice: The rate with which you are going you would soon have problem with the president always putting on his cloth every moment
gay alert!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Ellidude(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2014
slimfit1:

We know ma thank you madam, if you want to rule 100, 000, 000 million people and think this is the time to read story book resign no be by force.

A caring lead would know that those pictures are very insensitive to be taking at the moment. Seriously serious leaders don't permit stupid things to happen around them.

He is not fit to be a leader. We know that some of us have been paid to act like monkeys but at least act like a wise one. Think critically before you start dishing out gibberish.
I'm not a lady please. You shouldn't paint or describe someone's opinion as being gibberish. They may think the same of your post.

I'm not saying he shouldn't attend to his administrative duties. I doubt if you actually read the comments on the first page.

The ill-conclusions most nairalanders make is quite absurd to be thought of. What makes you think it's a story book?

I'm done!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by experimentist: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
I like the chair Mr President is sitting on. The quality of his shirt and trouser material is not in dispute.

Tinubu or Buhari can never sit on that chair to read a book( not even 'The art of War - suntzu'

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ellidude: I'm not a lady please. You shouldn't paint or describe someone's opinion as being gibberish. They may think the same of your post.

I'm not saying he shouldn't attend to his administrative duties. I doubt if you actually read the comments on the first page.

The ill-conclusions most nairalanders make is quite absurd to be thought of. What makes you think it's a story book?

I'm done!

Sorry sir let me make my point clear again mr president is not allowed to have a life if he wants too he can resign sir with all respect sir.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
20pounds: I like the chair Mr President is sitting on. The quality of his shirt and trouser material is not in dispute.

Tinubu or Buhari can never sit on that chair to read a book( not even 'The art of War - suntzu'

The intelligence and quality in their head can not be compared with clueless. Even if they are sleeping for hundred years clueless still will not be able to catch up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by remsonik(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
No study in aso rock abi Failed PR stunt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by solomakindees(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am sure Jonah wears that hat to bed and the bathroom.
His reading posture is crumpled up and uninspiring. His face looks so pensive I doubt his mind is on what he's supposed to be reading. The book self looks like a Mills and Boon...love wantinti on his mind,ko?! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by solomakindees(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Jona-daft and his handlers are cretinous dullards.

The fools expect praise from Nigerians because a Ph.D holder is reading a book for secondary school kids..

Very silly people everywhere in that fuccked up country!!

angry angry
Its one thing to pose with a history book, its another to imbibe the contents! Abati is advised to get him books on what led to the collapse of the first and second republic. Failure to learn from past events usually lead to dangerous repeats.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Ellidude(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
slimfit1:

Sorry sir let me make my point clear again mr president is not allowed to have a life if he wants too he can resign sir with all respect sir.
Respected# Thanks for understanding my perspective.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by RisMas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seriously, i have this book now, read it back in those days when i was in 100level

HIS 106, UNILORIN, 2003 Hhehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Brimmie(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm just here to dash likes. grin grin What a funny way to start a new week.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by bloodyassassin: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift: [img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed[/img]

Why can't he be reading good hardcover books on Policy, Economy, Strategy, Defense, International Relations, etc.

Reading Primary School Book in Aso Rock, now we know why he is running a Kindergarten Presidency. grin grin grin

sharap son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos State House Of Assembly Approve Jonathan's Impeachment / Dear APC: Brilliant Manifesto To Stylishly Embezzle Money Congrats / Happy Democracy Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.