Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) (4456 Views)

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Brimmie(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
jaymichael: I find it quite funny how these jona sycophants locate one another. It's like one of the opens a thread, he picks up the phone, calls his other members, "guy i don open thread o! Make sure say you comment" undecided undecided I wonder what is so special about the president readind a book?
Talk of like minds. wink

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nctrice(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
saintneo: gay alert!
No be lie
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anybody asking the president to read hardcover books on various fields is either nut or just out of nut
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift: [img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed[/img]

Why can't he be reading good hardcover books[b]the one way your papa buy for am[/b] on Policy, Economy, Strategy, Defense, International Relations, etc.

Reading Primary School Book in Aso Rock, now we know why he is running a Kindergarten Presidency. grin grin grin
thats outrageous my man, do you expect the executive president of a country to be an all round jack of all trade, abi you think say im nor get cabinet ministers that are in charge of this various portfolios?, why didnt you add "programming for dummies" to the list so that he can guarantee us a secured cyberspace, detractors be criticising foolishly, even posting international relations, do you even know that the book he is presently holding is a textbook for international studies students in most universities, why una dey always yarn opata like this enh! If that book is not on international relation i wonder which one would, abi you think say history of intergroup relation between pre colonial groups nor be part of international relation?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Itoroetti(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
SenseiX:
if you had any sense of comprehension you would have seen the title of the book he was reading, your hate has blinded your sense of reasoning
President Jonathan perusing "Topics in West African History" by Adu Boahen (4) pic.twitter.com/iyZJtuyXTH 12:18 a.m. Sun, Jul 20

do u mind that wicked fool?
u only hear him praise tinubu d certificate forger and his likes.
that boys heart is so bitter and its venom may actually drives him insane
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

Thrash!!

Why did Abati post the picture in the 1st place if not as a PR stunt.

Nobody said Jona-daft shouldn't read, but the foolish things he does in private shouldn't be used for such shameful publicity..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you re taking it too far. Have you seen obama pics of him watching TV with his family, maybe if it was GEJ y'all would have sworn he was watching the tom n jerry cartoon.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Looks like he's fallen asleep - grin

Anyway, he shuld be reading 'Things Fall Apart - 2015'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
overhypedsteve: [s]thats outrageous my man, do you expect the executive president of a country to be an all round jack of all trade, abi you think say im nor get cabinet ministers that are in charge of this various portfolios?, why didnt you add "programming for dummies" to the list so that he can guarantee us a secured cyberspace, detractors be criticising foolishly, even posting international relations, do you even know that the book he is presently holding is a textbook for international studies students in most universities, why una dey always yarn opata like this enh! If that book is not on international relation i wonder which one would, abi you think say history of intergroup relation between pre colonial groups nor be part of international relation?[/s]

I don't run a mental hospital or a Motor Park. Try another corner. Next time just drop your comment do ever edit my comment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
NwaNimo1: Looks like he's fallen asleep - grin

Anyway, he should be reading 'Things Fall Apart - 2015'

They quick took the picture before he dosed off grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: Very foolish PR stunt, how does his reading "Eze goes to school" stop Nigerians from being one of the most miserable people on earth??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

liberty300: you and your family are the only miserable ones not us

Speak for yourself you ignorant blinded PDP GEJ sycophant. So his family are the only miserable ones because he told you the truth? What about the Chibok community? What about the unemployed youths? What about the families that lose their loved ones in road crashes due to bad roads as well as bomb blasts and insurgence. The list is endless. You PDP sycophants are so ignorant. Although my family is fine...I feel for other families facing chaos. You're there claiming youre living a non-miserable life. I just pity you people.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Mark1979: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
U won't understand bro. Good things dont hide at all. Jona means Well for Nigerians bt apc always try to portray him as bad man and label him clueless
jaymichael: I find it quite funny how these jona sycophants locate one another. It's like one of the opens a thread, he picks up the phone, calls his other members, "guy i don open thread o! Make sure say you comment" undecided undecided I wonder what is so special about the president readind a book?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by hemor(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
how does this bring back our chibok girls?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

I don't run a mental hospital or a Motor Park. Try another corner. Next time just drop your comment do ever edit my comment.
obviously you dont, or isnt it plain fact that you need your head checked in one, as per me not editing your comment, i would like you to state in clear and unambigious terms were you ve derived the power to legislate or make new rules in this forum. If you cant then my advice would be that, you start looking for that mental institution for quick and prompt remedy, ode! You want speak english for me. After proving to the whole world that you re stupeed enough not to know that a book on african history, would hold much needed knowledge of the past to avoid future pitfalls, your postulation of is filled with so much personal bias, i have some questions for you though?
1. Re hardcovered books the only books that should be read?
2.is the president supposed to avoid books that he deem important. Just because they re not available in hardcover versions?
3. If you claim the president should read books on economy, strategy and int'l relations, ve you read the book 'topics in west african history' and are you saying it does not in anyway have any relation with those fields?
4.are you saying that the president cannot at his convenience engage in activities that he deem pleasurable for himself even if it is "ralia the sugar girl"?
5.who are you? And who do you think you are to, be deciding for the president what to read?, were do you come from and who gave birth to you? Are all of your generation combined as strong as the man Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

If you dont like the book he is reading go and Die

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mr. President..

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ibietela2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Amaso99: GEJ is looking old! Naija wahala too much for this man

Yeah true
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ibietela2(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
overhypedsteve: obviously you dont, or isnt it plain fact that you need your head checked in one, as per me not editing your comment, i would like you to state in clear and unambigious terms were you ve derived the power to legislate or make new rules in this forum. If you cant then my advice would be that, you start looking for that mental institution for quick and prompt remedy, ode! You want speak english for me. After proving to the whole world that you re stupeed enough not to know that a book on african history, would hold much needed knowledge of the past to avoid future pitfalls, your postulation of is filled with so much personal bias, i have some questions for you though?
1. Re hardcovered books the only books that should be read?
2.is the president supposed to avoid books that he deem important. Just because they re not available in hardcover versions?
3. If you claim the president should read books on economy, strategy and int'l relations, ve you read the book 'topics in west african history' and are you saying it does not in anyway have any relation with those fields?
4.are you saying that the president cannot at his convenience engage in activities that he deem pleasurable for himself even if it is "ralia the sugar girl"?
5.who are you? And who do you think you are to, be deciding for the president what to read?, were do you come from and who gave birth to you? Are all of your generation combined as strong as the man Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

If you dont like the book he is reading go and Die

You have time to reply these guys. Gej watch world cup they complain of the TV position, he reads they complain, his Aides carried his bag they complain
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Just what oga Jona needs. He needs to clarify to Nigerians that he can read all the curses and insults they've been raining on him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by simdam500(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
wink cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ShySteady(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan was in Accra recently where he was presented this book by the Ghanaian VP Amissah Arthur. He wasn't reading the book in Aso Rock as being speculated. He was just flipping through the pages and stopping over interesting topics. Stop hating. The man is human afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted / BREAKING: Police Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer House, Four Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.