Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods (23132 Views)

Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by timawoku(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena: Niggas invent new methods everyday,like the dude in the pic below....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1562732_baeb03f8e_jpeg0f8a0d6cbb3c60a43d23ba560bf90fb9
this guy na gangsta...haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by leshluap(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
I think the title should read,,,How NOT To Catch NIGERIAN Students
Cheating During Examination.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by codedearner(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Well,it s really intresting. 10X 4 d tip
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Onwe101(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Whu get tym for all dis procedures? Mtchew
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by happydasy: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Even primary student sabi d levelsgrin

7 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Which one is "it won't work here". For any supervisor or invigilator with the will to catch cheats, it's very easy to do. When I was in UNN, there was this Indian lecturer in Engineering who was persistent, thorough and ruthless in exposing exam fraudsters and no one dared to attempt to cheat whenever he was on duty. I invigilated plenty of exams during my Youth Service in Lagos (even during the SS3 student's WAEC) and I could spot every single cheat - which was usually the whole class bar one or 2 people. The real shame is I couldn't do anything about it because the corrupt staff encourage the practise.

Nigeria has very serious problems with exam malpractice. Very serious. As in serious to the extent that the overwhelming majority of students cheat in their exams if given half the chance. I wrote JAMB in 2006 and I could swear over 95% of people in my hall cheated in one way or another. And we were the "regular" centre. I haven't even mentioned the "special centre" that was in the hall next door in the same venue. grin It's a real tragedy because all we're building is future thieves rather than leaders of tomorrow. Anyone that cheats at a young age in his exams will steal when he occupies leadership positions in future.

7 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by fflamingo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
God bless the man that invented key-point.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
fflamingo: God bless the man that invented key-point.
God bless the man for helping students summarise their lessons and highlighting important areas to prepare for their exams. And God bless those who use it properly in this way. God punish those who use it to cheat in their exams. cool

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by fflamingo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
God bless the man for helping students summarise their lessons and highlighting important areas to prepare for their exams. And God bless those who use it properly in this way. God punish those who use it to cheat in their exams. cool
God bless those who walketh in wisdom by not using essential textbook rather to key-points

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Casey001(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
wow this post is cool and very nice post Expose how student is carry Expo but naija guys dey use juju for teacher oooh

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
The easiest way is to spread expo with wrong answers. The serious ones wil figure out it is wrong, the lazy ones wil use it and fail
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by moderatorr: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2014
am0s:
u said best.....,nd i say d easiest method to cheat
1. morning b4 exam - students go to pencil answers on the walls jn the class room.
2. Drop your note at d bathroom, take permission to ease yourself in the middle of the exam.
3. snap your all your note, put a 3 seconds lock on your phone, dim the phone light and do not put on spectacles (it will reflect). Make sure to remove sound when powering off phone. You need to codedly power off d phone when d invigilator spots you.
Then apologise for coming to exam hall with it at all.
4. Sketch diagrams on the ceiling.
5. Carefully loosen out the middle paper in your answer script , fold it into your pocket and go with it. Answer some questions for next exam there, get into the hall during next exam, answer a few questions leave empty spaces, the carefully attach it to d middle of the answer script, copy and complete. Detach and ball out.
6. save all the formulae in your calculator and use them like a boss in the hall.
7. God forgive me.

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by LeoFish92(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2014
during my university days I did my expo with swag.... would record all the essential points in my phone's voice recorder, then in the hall, I'd plug my Nokia earphone, pass it underneath my shirt put only one earpiece on, all I'd have to do is play, pause or select previous and next with the control button.....even those seating next to me didn't have any idea why I always finish 30minutes before time, the lecturers barely saw the earphone cos I'd raise the collar of my shirt to conceal it but even if they do see it, they won't suspect any foul play..... it's the coolest cheating method I invented for myself, don't know if others elsewhere use it sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by mackenzie007(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Op. If I am caught during exam, na Ur fault o sad cheesy
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2014
LeoFish92: during my university days I did my expo with swag.... would record all the essential points in my phone's voice recorder, then in the hall, I'd plug my Nokia earphone, pass it underneath my shirt put only one earpiece on, all I'd have to do is play, pause or select previous and next with the control button.....even those seating next to me didn't have any idea why I always finish 30minutes before time, the lecturers barely saw the earphone cos I'd raise the collar of my shirt to conceal it but even if they do see it, they won't suspect any foul play..... it's the coolest cheating method I invented for myself, don't know if others elsewhere use it sha
And you're proud to reveal this your ingenuity to us?
Chei! Naija, which way nah?

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Ichel: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Which one is "it won't work here". For any supervisor or invigilator with the will to catch cheats, it's very easy to do. When I was in UNN, there was this Indian lecturer in Engineering who was persistent, thorough and ruthless in exposing exam fraudsters and no one dared to attempt to cheat whenever he was on duty. I invigilated plenty of exams during my Youth Service in Lagos (even during the SS3 student's WAEC) and I could spot every single cheat - which was usually the whole class bar one or 2 people. The real shame is I couldn't do anything about it because the corrupt staff encourage the practise.

Nigeria has very serious problems with exam malpractice. Very serious. As in serious to the extent that the overwhelming majority of students cheat in their exams if given half the chance. I wrote JAMB in 2006 and I could swear over 95% of people in my hall cheated
And u were among the other 5% that didn't cheat.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Ichel:
And u were among the other 5% that didn't cheat.
Hell yes! It's great and liberating when you can criticize something wrong without being a hypocrite. wink Don't expect everyone is a fraud because you're a fraud. That's what frauds console themselves with - "everyone is doing it so why can't we do it too".
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Abbott(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2014
topnaira:

no too shat,nau u c y e b sey na u dey last for klas.

Are you well?
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by iamjane(f): 2:42am On Jul 21, 2014
benatex: Space booked
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by layrayson(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2014

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1562732_baeb03f8e_jpeg0f8a0d6cbb3c60a43d23ba560bf90fb9
oboi this 1 bad o
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ElNur1: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]

guy, person no perfect oo,

Person no fit do Typo error again..

free me now...
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by cornelin(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Does that stop chukuli from flowing?
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by adekayo1234(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2014

Hilarious!
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by flymallam: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Who pass exam na im sabi book
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by chibuking1(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2014
LeoFish92: during my university days I did my expo with swag.... would record all the essential points in my phone's voice recorder, then in the hall, I'd plug my Nokia earphone, pass it underneath my shirt put only one earpiece on, all I'd have to do is play, pause or select previous and next with the control button.....even those seating next to me didn't have any idea why I always finish 30minutes before time, the lecturers barely saw the earphone cos I'd raise the collar of my shirt to conceal it but even if they do see it, they won't suspect any foul play..... it's the coolest cheating method I invented for myself, don't know if others elsewhere use it sha
reminds me of undergrad day grin
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ramselly(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Op u try bt u neva c professionals wey dey enta wit d text book without being caught.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by LeoFish92(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
And you're proud to reveal this your ingenuity to us?
Chei! Naija, which way nah?
absolutely proud about it.... when the lecturer would just enter class once a semester to do revision, no lectures throughout the semester, yet he'd expect students to write wonders....
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by am0s(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
moderatorr:
1. morning b4 exam - students go to pencil answers on the walls jn the class room.
2. Drop your note at d bathroom, take permission to ease yourself in the middle of the exam.
3. snap your all your note, put a 3 seconds lock on your phone, dim the phone light and do not put on spectacles (it will reflect). Make sure to remove sound when powering off phone. You need to codedly power off d phone when d invigilator spots you.
Then apologise for coming to exam hall with it at all.
4. Sketch diagrams on the ceiling.
5. Carefully loosen out the middle paper in your answer script , fold it into your pocket and go with it. Answer some questions for next exam there, get into the hall during next exam, answer a few questions leave empty spaces, the carefully attach it to d middle of the answer script, copy and complete. Detach and ball out.
6. save all the formulae in your calculator and use them like a boss in the hall.
7. God forgive me.
nd dats it

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ericessien24: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2014
was too scared to cheat and cheating makes a sharp guy dull and reluctant.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by emymeeky: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
For my min

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony / FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos) / Kenyan Secondary Student Dies During Fight Over A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.