Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods (23126 Views)

Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) / Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by laprince(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
dedons: What of this chairman...

NICE TATOO.LOL!!!
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ceeceeco: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
There'll always be a way where there's no way.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by magicfingers009: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2014
iamjane:

What space are u booking by 2am Anty Jane
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by laprince(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2014
moderatorr:
1. morning b4 exam - students go to pencil answers on the walls jn the class room.
2. Drop your note at d bathroom, take permission to ease yourself in the middle of the exam.
3. snap your all your note, put a 3 seconds lock on your phone, dim the phone light and do not put on spectacles (it will reflect). Make sure to remove sound when powering off phone. You need to codedly power off d phone when d invigilator spots you.
Then apologise for coming to exam hall with it at all.
4. Sketch diagrams on the ceiling.
5. Carefully loosen out the middle paper in your answer script , fold it into your pocket and go with it. Answer some questions for next exam there, get into the hall during next exam, answer a few questions leave empty spaces, the carefully attach it to d middle of the answer script, copy and complete. Detach and ball out.
6. save all the formulae in your calculator and use them like a boss in the hall.
7. God forgive me.

SEE TERROR!!!
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Adedayo516(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2014
If you see anyone with that '4-figure table', he/she is probably cheating.

And those girls with hijab too, smh... #nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Misterpaul(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Misterpaul(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Misterpaul: Holy Moses!!!..what is this?..

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2014
@op na wetin be your own?dem send you?walahi if I get COV for any of my papers or dem catch me during exam,your own don finish be dat o
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Romanciella(f): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
wow
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by debrihachi(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
bored AF...76786660 add me
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by JEITO: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Students! Smarter than their invigilators since 1666 grin
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by mizBerry1(f): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hilarious comments••dont tink dy will work in nigeria though
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Ephramed(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe in other countries.no be here we dey when americans with all their gadget no fit no know where almost 276 girls dey.just dat for naija students we love......

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by mikhe2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
tbagjames: Check their bra and panties too.....these method will not work in Naija.....we too get sense
u 2 bad lolz
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by mikhe2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
LeoFish92: during my university days I did my expo with swag.... would record all the essential points in my phone's voice recorder, then in the hall, I'd plug my Nokia earphone, pass it underneath my shirt put only one earpiece on, all I'd have to do is play, pause or select previous and next with the control button.....even those seating next to me didn't have any idea why I always finish 30minutes before time, the lecturers barely saw the earphone cos I'd raise the collar of my shirt to conceal it but even if they do see it, they won't suspect any foul play..... it's the coolest cheating method I invented for myself, don't know if others elsewhere use it sha
ur mst teach ur son on hw 2 cheat lolz
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by sconp: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
this tips are wonderful but go with this tips to a jamb exam centre and you might not even catch one person.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Betterlife4u: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color].What do you actually expect in Nigeria educational system that look deteriorated nowadays. hmmm cheaters catching cheaters

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ruffplay: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Let them also device a better means of teaching
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Appswheel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
2014/2015 Post Utme Screening Dates And Venue For Nigeria Tertiary Institutions

SOURCE: SEE FULL INFORMATION HERE

Bells University of Technology

Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:

Post – UTME Screening Date and Venues.

Dates: Saturday, 19th july, 2014.
Time:10.00 a.m.
Registration Fee: N 10,000

ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT)

All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science And Technology(ESUT) in the 2014 UTME and scored 180 and above, all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the permanent campus Agbani on the days and time indicated below. Also, candidates interested in law can now apply.

Post – UTME Screening Date and Venues.

Dates: 4 – 6th Aug, 2014.
Registration Fee: N 2,000

Note:The on-line registration starts on Monday July14,2014 and ends on Wednesday 30,2014. The website closes on August 1, 2014 at midnight.

AFIT 2014 POST UME REGISTRATION

Venue: AFIT’s premises at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna.
Dates: Saturday, 23rd Aug, 2014.
Time:9.00 a.m. (Please note that lateness will not be tolerated)
Registration Fee: N3,500.00

ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first choice in the 2014 Jamb Examination, and who scored 180 and above in the said examination are hereby invited to a Post -UTME screening exercise scheduled as follows

Venue: Abia State University, Uturu
Time: 9:00am
Registration Fee: N 2,750.00
Closing Date: Friday, July 25, 2014

2014/ 2015 POST UMTE -LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

Date: Wednesday July 30, 2014 – Saturday August 2, 2014.
Time:
Registration fee: N 3,000
Application Closes on: July 25,2014.
SEE FULL INFORMATION

2014 POST UTME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN

Venue: Lectures Theatres, Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun. Off Ughelli-PH Rd Before Agbarho Bridge

Time: 8:00am
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014
Registration fee: N 2,000

To apply for Post UTME, candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into any of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun accounts (see details below):

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY NDUFU-ALIKE, IKWO
Day One: Wednesday, 30th July, 2014
Time: 9:00am Prompt
Venue: The University Premises
Fee: N2,000
Reg Closing Date: 28th July, 2014

UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

ELIGIBILITY

Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.

Date:Friday, July 25 – Sat 26, 2014
Time: (8am -12pm)
Exam Fee: 5500
Reg deadline: Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014

2014 POST-UTME OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERISTY

The 2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife will hold for all candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University and scored 200 or above in the last UTME.

Date: Saturday, 2nd August, 2014 by

Time: 11.00 am

Reg Fee: [b]N [/b]2000

SOURCE: GET FULL DETAILS
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by ralphbalotelli(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
dedons: What of this chairman...
This method is outdated. New methods keep getting out everyday! Who wan suffer sleepless nights to read now when job no dey and everything na man know man? Abegi!
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by skypon2002(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
lol dis one nko.

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by skypon2002(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
wink

Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by magicfingers009: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2014
I once met a dude when I was writing GCE. He was always wearing a face cap even if his attire were to be traditional. Unknowing to us, he kept his expo there. He was never caught for once.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by roufy235(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2014
MeGaStReEt:

Pls tell me this is photoshop. . . . WTF!
it's real
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by roufy235(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
evea:

guy,dis 1 na ghost rider or na weytin?
na naija we dey. Nothing cant happen
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by SenatorJames(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guykhena: Niggas invent new methods everyday,like the dude in the pic below....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1562732_baeb03f8e_jpeg0f8a0d6cbb3c60a43d23ba560bf90fb9
.....and this pix just quench my thirst.

Africans no dey carry last.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by SenatorJames(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
robinicule: meeehhn i rep dis guy
Are you still in it, or you are planning to change? Please change for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods by Image123(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nothing so smart or out of the ordinary in nigerian students cheating. It simply takes the WILL of the invigilator. Most are corrupt and more interested in victimization and bribery. Some are just lazy and clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / Kenyan Secondary Student Dies During Fight Over A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.