Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? (827 Views)

TOILET DISEASE/INFECTION-REAL OR IMAGINARY? / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Adultnextdoor(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Happy sunday to you all!Hope you went to church today?.....The question i have for you guys today is:Which disease,infection,virus or illness are you scared of.I am sure everyone despise and fear a particular disease or illness but if you ask me,i would say HIV/AIDS.So guys....Which do you fear the most?
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Randy100: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2014
The cancer called religion of peace [i s l a m]
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Adultnextdoor(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Mods!Shift this thread to the frontpage pls!
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2014
MOUTH ODOUR cry cry cry

It spoils my day when I meet people with mouth odour.... and they are the worst gossip ever.... always attempting to whisper things into my ears. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by farano(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2014
malaria
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Prowizy2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
I missed my period'

I fear this virus die!!!
. grin
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by angela98(f): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
I would say cancer and my ex boyfriend.. undecided
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by AGgal(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Boko haram! Kills faster than cancer!
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
You guys should be serious!this is not a joking thread.
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
sickness na sickness. am afraid of them all angry
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2014
I guess for me, the biggest ones would be HIV/AIDS and cancer. I'm actually scared of all diseases, I love being healthy smiley
Re: Which Disease,Infection,Virus Or Illness Frightens You The Most? by tuagbo: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
I am 100% emetophobic

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ambassador To Liberia,58 Others Have Contact With Ebola Victim / 10 Ways To Avoid Ebola / Are Pot Bellies On The Increase Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.