Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH (2920 Views)

Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal / List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by Safari29: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2014
ola6: We want opposition but Not the APC alternative. A party of disfranchised career politicians controlled by a few Muslim god fathers who add no value to the development of Nigeria, rather, they prefer to sponsor Boko haram and merger schools in the once peaceful south west. APC, you are buried already in the south west

oloshi u want an easy opposition abi?
don't we have Muslims in PDP were?
PDP =Bokoharam
GEJ is going to jail
Jonathan
Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by ola6: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29:

oloshi u want an easy opposition abi?
don't we have Muslims in PDP were?
PDP =Bokoharam
GEJ is going to jail
Jonathan

Hypo critics idiots. Did you allow opposition in Lagos? Did your oga not kill funsho Williams?
Oponu oshi. Egbon e ni oloshi. What is easy opposition? Does that even makes sense to you ? Yes they have Muslim in PDP but at least their convention is not held in Hausa Language. You might what yourself and family to be slaves to Tinubu (funsho Williams killer) and Buhari the coup plotter but I don't ! Opposition my foot.
Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by Safari29: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
ola6:

Hypo critics idiots. Did you allow opposition in Lagos? Did your oga not kill funsho Williams?
Oponu oshi. Egbon e ni oloshi. What is easy opposition? Does that even makes sense to you ? Yes they have Muslim in PDP but at least their convention is not held in Hausa Language. You might what yourself and family to be slaves to Tinubu (funsho Williams killer) and Buhari the coup plotter but I don't ! Opposition my foot.

PDP Is allowed in lagos why not if they field a competent candidate with a very good antecedent. people are ready to vote APC out if the candidate is not competent either.
u are the oponu.PDP killed funsho Williams egbon ode. why would tinubu killed Funsho and still immortalised him by changing the name of a popular lagos street named Western Avenue to Funsho Williams Avenue?
APC convention was aired in English I watched it.
Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
I HATE APC WITH RAW PASSION

1 Like

Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by ola6: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29:
PDP Is allowed in lagos why not if they field a competent candidate with a very good antecedent. people are ready to vote APC out if the candidate is not competent either.
u are the oponu.PDP killed funsho Williams egbon ode. why would tinubu killed Funsho and still immortalised him by changing the name of a popular lagos street named Western Avenue to Funsho Williams Avenue?
APC convention was aired in English I watched it.

Yes, PDP will field a competent candidate whether DR Ade Dosunmu or Jimi Agbage AND WILL WIN LAGOS!!!

TINU-ole killed Funsho Williams, we all know that.

The only indigenous language spoken during the APC convention was Hausa, not even your Oga's language was spoken. Oju o te ti yin ni
Re: PDP Lawmakers In Oyo Moves To Unseat Governor Ajimobi - PUNCH by omenka(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Product of a failed what?............
Education and contraceptives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Governor Okorocha called developmental achievement...photo. / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion / See What A Driver Was Caught Doing To A Tanker Laden With Fuel..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.