Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) (74246 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
tuffgongjo: please is "Sagamite" a native name(monicker)?or are u related to Mobutu sese seko?

No,but his real names are native names....He coined sagamite from sagamu where he hails from.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by omenpetrol: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

Basketmouth's boy is kind of ugly.
Am I the only one seeing that?
KINDA UGLY? Guy speak with clarity. grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by myspnigeria: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
lovely kids I must confess
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Yeah, I know it is their choice but it says a lot about the parents to me. tongue
Typical Nigerian man..e kwonsine u?

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
LMAyedun: 7. JOSEPH YOBO AND SON
"IF
YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE YOUR OWN GOAL, SEND
YOBO TO 38860"

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Missmossy: Awww see lot of cutiescheesy

Mona Liza's daughter is beautiful,Tu face kids aint looking bad also.

Desmond Elliot kids all good. Fine babies @ bovi and Tu face's daughters "grin" "grin"
See as you re grinning from ear to ear grin

*pastors voice* seizeeeeeeeeee their period!give them their own babies tongue
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by babyud: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

wetin u expect before,him papa no fine na.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

No,but his real names are native names....He coined sagamite from sagamu where he hails from.
ok ok,but they have the right to name their kids what they like$they own nobody any apology or explanation what so ever.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
tuffgongjo: please is "Sagamite" a native name(monicker)?or are u related to Mobutu sese seko?

You are a person!

So what I choose to name myself on an online forum is what you thought, in your moronic wisdom, is best to say "You see! You are not different"?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
mystiqueDZ: See as you re grinning from ear to ear grin

*pastors voice* seizeeeeeeeeee their period!give them their own babies tongue
Hian! You wicked oocheesysad chill abeg "grin" when the time is right,you'd knowtongue
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by nonesense: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
legalwealth:

post ur kids pix if you have one and let's see d face of gorrila Jnr
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014

God bless you practically and spiritually all the the way amen.

Ask am for me

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Typical Nigerian man..e kwonsine u?

E no kwonsine me pass to know I regard them as moronic, funky-wannabe fucktards. tongue

In the old days where blacks were impressionable mugus under the whiteman daze, I could understand. But any person in this modern day still under such deluded daze is a person.

These same fucktards would think they are cool and funky when they boast their kids can't speak their native tongue despite living in Nigeria, but "Ah! They speak with American fone and also know a bit of French".

Pure fucktards! grin

4 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
tuffgongjo: ok ok,but they have the right to name their kids what they like$they own nobody any apology or explanation what so ever.

And I have a right to see them as fucktards!
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
CaptainPhilip:

God bless you practically and spiritually all the the way amen.

Ask am for me

Another cretinous person with peanut for a brain. grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by revelationuche: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Be a celeb is gud mehn .I luv these pics [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Harmvirus(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Beautiful
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by patrickmuf(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Bro calm down, what's the problem?
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
patrickmuf: Bro calm down, what's the problem?

I don't like fucktards.

I hate fucktards with a passion.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ayusco85(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So what I choose to name myself on an online forum is what you thought, in your moronic wisdom, is best to say "You see! You are not different"?

ur so full of hate. why u so bitter and insultive?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayusco85:

ur so full of hate. why u so bitter and insultive?

Hate?

Bitter?

Insultive?

Biatch, are you reetarded?

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Hate?

Bitter?

Insultive?

Biatch, are you reetarded?

u must be a cave man. u lack manners. i dont ve ur time.

and btw, am not a girl, i guess ur so blind to see the male gender against my monicker. #Ewu.

*last bullet* u manage sabi use person as an insultive word u no wan let us hear word tongue

6 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by zicoraads: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seriously Sagamite, you need to grow up.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayusco85:

u must be a cave man. u lack manners. i dont ve ur time.

and btw, am not a girl, i guess ur so blind to see the male gender against my monicker. #Ewu.

*last bullet* u manage sabi use person as an insultive word u no wan let us hear word tongue

You are a cretinous person!

I know your moniker right from time, so person, I know you are a bloke.

The phrase "Biatch, are you reetarded?" is a a phrase from the Eminem song called Stan.

I don't insult people, I call them what they are.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
zicoraads: Seriously Sagamite, you need to grow up.

You need to kick-start your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

E no kwonsine me pass to know I regard them as moronic, funky-wannabe fucktards. tongue

In the old days where blacks were impressionable mugus under the whiteman daze, I could understand. But any person in this modern day still under such deluded daze is a person.

These same fucktards would think they are cool and funky when they boast their kids can't speak their native tongue despite living in Nigeria, but "Ah! They speak with American fone and also know a bit of French".

Pure fucktards! grin
*wipes brow...here's milk for u dear...it's still their kid not yours!deal with it!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ayusco85(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

I know your moniker right from time, so person, I know you are a bloke.

The phrase "Biatch, are you reetarded?" is a a phrase from the Eminem song called Stan.

I don't insult people, I call them what they are.

have u taken ur medication for the night? u need dem asap.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by CaptainPhilip(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

na only that word you s abi ? CRETINOUS olofofo agbaya. dan banza kawei.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
mystiqueDZ: *wipes brow...here's milk for u dear...it's still their kid not yours!deal with it!!

Take the milk yourself, foool.

ayusco85:
have u taken ur medication for the night? u need dem asap.

Next time, have brain and choose your words carefully.

CaptainPhilip:
na only that word you s abi ? CRETINOUS olofofo agbaya. dan banza kawei.

Your reasoning has exposed this without a doubt.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by write2obi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
that 2face pikin leg they like broom stick oo lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite]

Whatever you say...your aggression will be put to good use in a motor park... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by mydex93(f): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Next time, have brain and choose your words carefully.

Your reasoning has exposed this without a doubt.
Haaaaaaaaa Termite abi wetin be that ur name again... Chei!!!..o tun le gbadun mo lailai..ehyaaaaa..ds has grown deep*i mean d skoin skoin symptoms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.