Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) (74245 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Olaooni88(f): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2014
legalwealth:

Basketmouth's boy is kind of ugly.
Am I the only one seeing that?
how many human being have u created today? I wnt ur fast answer ASAP. #Aproco...

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by amiskurie(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2014
azeeza: Na wa o which one be pinky again, purity come make sense some how. Hi pinky!
Colour b like"yes darling".

Che you no go tear race?
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ojeffo: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite: Majority of what I see are fucktards who are so dumb they cannot give their kids native names.

Bunch of moronic cretins!
SIGNS OF POVERTY INDUCED FRUSTRATION. ..AND WHO SAID THEY NEVER GAVE THEM NATIVE NAMES..THEY ENGLISH NAME JST STUCK..I GOT ENGLISH AND NATIVE NAMES..BUT MA ENGLISH NAME ECLIPSED D NATIVE NAME..JST A HANDFUL AND RELATIONS DT CALL ME BY THE NATIVE NAME
LAST BOMB: STEP OUTSIDE, BUY A ROPE FROM MALLAM..GO BACK INSIDE AND USE IT WELL..PLS READ d MANUAL WELL O..I NO WAN SEE U HERE AGAIN..or better still use CEMENT COCKTAIL

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ojeffo: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite: Majority of what I see are fucktards who are so dumb they cannot give their kids native names.

SIGNS OF POVERTY INDUCED FRUSTRATION. ..AND WHO SAID THEY NEVER GAVE THEM NATIVE NAMES..THEY ENGLISH NAME JST STUCK..I GOT ENGLISH AND NATIVE NAMES..BUT MA ENGLISH NAME ECLIPSED D NATIVE NAME..JST A HANDFUL AND RELATIONS DT CALL ME BY THE NATIVE NAMEM
LAST BOMB: STEP OUTSIDE, BUY A ROPE FROM MALLAM..GO BACK INSIDE AND USE IT WELL..PLS READ d MANUAL WELL O..I NO WAN SEE U HERE AGAIN OO..or better still use CEMENT COCKTAIL

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by ojeffo: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

I know your moniker right from time, so person, I know you are a bloke.

The phrase "Biatch, are you reetarded?" is a a phrase from the Eminem song called Stan.

I don't insult people, I call them what they are.
ARE THERE NO FUJI MUSICIANS IN SAGAMU AGAIN...SO MUCH ABOUT A FRUSTRATED "cretinous" LUNATIC INSULTING PEEPZ COS OF "NATIVE N OYIBO" NAMES..ARE U SURE U GOT SPERMM 2 MAKE BABIES? ?? Talk more of names to give them

2 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2014
legalwealth:

Basketmouth's boy is kind of ugly.
Am I the only one seeing that?
So for ur mind Basketmouth na handsome Man b4 abi?
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 4:51am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: 7. JOSEPH YOBO AND SON
Yobo Son get Swag abeg.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Seconded boss

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by fclala: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Pretty, lovely and cute kids. I am sure they have more names than one which includes indigenous names.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

And I have a right to see them as fucktards!
nope
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So what I choose to name myself on an online forum is what you thought, in your moronic wisdom, is best to say "You see! You are not different"?
wow,waste of space.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Jeanred(f): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2014
dorofine: Mike ezuruonye son and peter odemwinge kids are good looking. I like basket mouth kids posture.
U just said exactly wah I had in mind
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by billgatexp(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Billgatexp and his kid...

5 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by legalwealth(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Dominionng:

'Kind of ugly'? You need a wiper or something?
Chances are you ain't as cute as that young warlock!

Hold it!
Do your underground search on me and judge yourself.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by legalwealth(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2014
omenpetrol: KINDA UGLY? Guy speak with clarity. grin grin grin LWTMB

Clarify it yourself please!
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by legalwealth(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
jumzzy448:

Yes you are the only one seeing it. Mtchewww
How dare you say someone's child is ugly.

U don born your own? Make u post am make we see the picture. If not, then post yours let's see.

Nansense.

Which one is your own?
Freedom of speech on observation!

I reserve my comment but forget,I'm so cute and I don't need to start uploading as "Empty barrel makes the loudest noise" and I'm not one.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2014
this kind of comment makes me wanna support abortion.
jumzzy448:

Yes you are the only one seeing it. Mtchewww
How dare you say someone's child is ugly.

U don born your own? Make u post am make we see the picture. If not, then post yours let's see.

Nansense.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by safarigirl(f): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2014
@LMAyedun, you're a shameless thief! So you just went and stole ALL the pictures from my thread started 3 days before yours https://www.nairaland.com/1817691/nigerian-celebs-kids

And came to paste it here abi? And these eediotic mods assisted to post your thread on FP after MY hardwork. Oga Seun, you see what your mods are about? Do you think it was easy to find those pictures that this cretin stole?

I was up till midnight getting pics and one he-goat that just strolled upon my thread of 4 pages now takes the glory. Na so una dey do?

This is very unfair, if una like hide my comment. I don talk my own this morning. Una well done
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: 1. MERCY JOHNSON AND DAUGHTER, PURITY

I hope you're happy with yourself. Was it so hard to source for your own pictures?

I'm not angry you made FP, but to have stolen all the pictures I used on my thread is despicable and shameful. I spent hours getting those pics and I sacrificed my sleep even, but you conveniently strolled in and took em to start your own thread. You're one of the problems with this country

One day, you'll work hard for something and someone will steal your work and take all the glory. Good morning

3 Likes

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:

Beauriful Mum & Daughter... They look more like friends to me. kiss
How u want make them look b4
When I get belle for 14... grin
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Whatever you say...your aggression will be put to good use in a motor park.. tongue tongue

I stay in London, I can't contribute to that your environment you want me to join.
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
mydex93: Haaaaaaaaa Termite abi wetin be that ur name again... Chei!!!..o tun le gbadun mo lailai..ehyaaaaa..ds has grown deep*i mean d skoin skoin symptoms

You are a person!

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
ojeffo:
SIGNS OF POVERTY INDUCED FRUSTRATION. ..AND WHO SAID THEY NEVER GAVE THEM NATIVE NAMES..THEY ENGLISH NAME JST STUCK..I GOT ENGLISH AND NATIVE NAMES..BUT MA ENGLISH NAME ECLIPSED D NATIVE NAME..JST A HANDFUL AND RELATIONS DT CALL ME BY THE NATIVE NAME
LAST BOMB: STEP OUTSIDE, BUY A ROPE FROM MALLAM..GO BACK INSIDE AND USE IT WELL..PLS READ d MANUAL WELL O..I NO WAN SEE U HERE AGAIN..or better still use CEMENT COCKTAIL

You are a cretinous person!

If you had a brain, you would realise you don't need the English name. Your English name would only stick if you have one and you use it.

person!
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
ojeffo:
ARE THERE NO FUJI MUSICIANS IN SAGAMU AGAIN...SO MUCH ABOUT A FRUSTRATED "cretinous" LUNATIC INSULTING PEEPZ COS OF "NATIVE N OYIBO" NAMES..ARE U SURE U GOT SPERMM 2 MAKE BABIES? ?? Talk more of names to give them

You are a person!

And a product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
tuffgongjo: nope

tuffgongjo: wow,waste of space.

Shut up!

A person who thinks an online forum name is the same as naming your kids "funky" names is the same thing should not have an opinion.

Moronic fucktards like you need to keep quiet!
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by LMAyedun(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: I hope you're happy with yourself. Was it so hard to source for your own pictures?

I'm not angry you made FP, but to have stolen all the pictures I used on my thread is despicable and shameful. I spent hours getting those pics and I sacrificed my sleep even, but you conveniently strolled in and took em to start your own thread. You're one of the problems with this country

One day, you'll work hard for something and someone will steal your work and take all the glory. Good morning
You lack manners for a lady.
Me? stole your work?
Its sad and you need help fast....

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/

Bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by LMAyedun(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: I hope you're happy with yourself. Was it so hard to source for your own pictures?

Bloody liar

You running the gutter u call a mouth simply because i forgot to source my work.

The compiled Pictures of the celebz and their kids is all over the net... You come here, lying that you compiled the pix, you bloody liar.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/adorable-15-famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids-photos/?

Shame on you... You cant stop my shine.

Dont blame the Mods or Seun, its GOD.

1 Like

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by laprince(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:

Bloody liar

You running the gutter u call a mouth simply because i forgot to source my work.

The compiled Pictures of the celebz and their kids is all over the net... You come here, lying that you compiled the pix, you bloody liar.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/adorable-15-famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids-photos/?

Just relax op. The thread and pics are cool.

Its not so difficult to get things online naa.

Am yet to know who worked hard, didn't sleep and who just came out of the blues
to steal them up.

I DEY LAFF
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by missvirgorick(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
In Yobo's second picture,is he really looking at his son or the white lady? tongue
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun:

Bloody liar

all over what bloody net?

You're an even bigger f00l than I thought. Those blogs posted those pictures 3 days AFTER my thread...my thread was started July 17 and those pics on the blogs are dated July 18 and 20. It confirms that I ORIGINALLY compiled those pictures and the lazy bloggers you copied from came here and STOLE my pictures from Nairaland.

Nigeria is even worse than I thought, both you and the scam blogs you copied and pasted from are ALL thieves.

I require an apology from your d.umb self and a proper acknowlegment

Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by kliq(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun "the shameless thief" cheesy grin grin

Safarigirl "the bloody liar" cheesy cheesy grin

Laughing so hard....so much drama,you guys should just slow down ok grin
Re: 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) by LMAyedun(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
safarigirl: all over what bloody net?

You're an even bigger f00l than I thought. Those blogs posted those pictures 3 days AFTER my thread...my thread was started July 17 and those pics on the blogs are dated July 18 and 20. It confirms that I ORIGINALLY compiled those pictures and the lazy bloggers you copied from came here and STOLE my pictures from Nairaland.

Nigeria is even worse than I thought, both you and the scam blogs you copied and pasted from are ALL thieves.

I require an apology from your d.umb self and a proper acknowlegment
No gain exchanging words with u on a monday morning... I've got work to do.

+ My GTbank acct dont get credited for making FP, why so much pains dearie?

I got my pix from http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/07/famous-nigerian-celebrities-kids/ which the site uploaded on 18th July while i posted mine on Nairaland on 20th July.

Go kill yourself dearie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.