Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! (895 Views)

Vacancy: Freelance Marketers! / Make Easy Money If You Have Liberty Reserve Account You Can Make $500 With Only / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by nicegelly(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
mktinsight: A software company with operations in the USA is in need of highly motivated freelance marketers to sell its software (100% commission) in the following cities:

- Abuja
- Lagos
- Ijebu Ode/Sagamu
- Ibadan
- Abeokuta
- Akure
- Oshogbo
- Ilorin
- Port Harcourt
- Onitsha
- Owerri
- Aba
- Umuahia
- Benin City
- Asaba
- Warri
- Calabar
- Enugu
- Lokoja
- Kano
- Kaduna
- Sokoto

All you need is a laptop with an internet connection and ability to sell and you can start making money right away!
pls u can mail me nicechinny1@gmail.com am interested
Contact me privately to learn more details about this opportunity.
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by benodic: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
i am interested.
send details to my email- benodic@yahoo.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by Church12: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Am also intrested send d detail to solutioncorner360@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by gabriel88(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
i am interested.
send details to my email- obayegabriel@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by onlyme07(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Interested bro..tunji888oui@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by FKMagazine(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls send details...I can! ultiliberty01@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by jossyblack: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
pls send details to joeydpen@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by nmaonyeso: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
SEND DETAILS TO prevailernma@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by ramzylipi(m): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Am interested ramzylipi@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by gmacnoms(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Send to gmacnom@ymail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by Amhappy(f): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Send details to chinyereokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by onomefm(f): 8:29am On May 06, 2018
mktinsight:
A software company with operations in the USA is in need of highly motivated freelance marketers to sell its software (100% commission) in the following cities:

- Abuja
- Lagos
- Ijebu Ode/Sagamu
- Ibadan
- Abeokuta
- Akure
- Oshogbo
- Ilorin
- Port Harcourt
- Onitsha
- Owerri
- Aba
- Umuahia
- Benin City
- Asaba
- Warri
- Calabar
- Enugu
- Lokoja
- Kano
- Kaduna
- Sokoto

All you need is a laptop with an internet connection and ability to sell and you can start making money right away!

Contact me privately to learn more details about this opportunity.

My name is onome am from delta. Please i need a contact to reach you. My uncle in canada to me about a similar online marketing but he said i should go online to read more of it. I just stumbled on your post as i was searching for online marketing. Please i need a contact to reach so we can talk privately. Tx
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by profosa: 8:37am On May 06, 2018
send details to osemosa@gmail.com
Re: Make Lots Of Money If You Can Sell Software - Freelance Marketers Wanted! by emmy02(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2018
I'm interested, my email is fraiser02@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Capricorn Marine Technology / Certification Edge Nigeria Job Vacancies (4 Positions) / Vacancies At RS Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.