Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

FREE Ankara Accessories Class - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FREE Ankara Accessories Class (1352 Views)

FREE Ankara Craft D.I.Y Training / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Win Free Ankara Jacket From Mood’deo Couture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Ankara Accessories Class by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Are you female between the ages of 15-25 years? And need something to do this summer break. Do you have free time? and want to utilize it.

Are you interested in fashion? and learning the art of making beautiful ankara accessories(any fabric can be used)

All for FREE, YES free

Then join us this AUGUST,from( 4th august - 1st october 2014)

Three times a week (monday,Wednesday,friday)

TIME: 11am - 3pm

Registration closes at the end of july.

so please indicate interest by calling or emailing me
tribalwestfashion@gmail.com

WE also offer paid training for those who dont have the time and want to learn, please visit our website for more details
www. tribalwestfasshion.com.ng

1 Like

Re: FREE Ankara Accessories Class by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Registration is still on, please indicate interest by texting or emailing ur details to us such as name,age and your location.

A reply would be sent to you

Tribalwestfashion@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: FREE Ankara Accessories Class by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: FREE Ankara Accessories Class by remsonik(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
I sent u a mail since the day u opened this thread and I didn't get a reply
Re: FREE Ankara Accessories Class by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
remsonik: I sent u a mail since the day u opened this thread and I didn't get a reply

Check your box.

Plus if your really interested why not call, it's faster and straight to the point, u won't even spend up to 50 naira

#justsaying
Re: FREE Ankara Accessories Class by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Still on

(1) (Reply)

Latex Waist Trainers / Ankara Inspired Style. / Bridesmaids Dresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.