Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? (1047 Views)

expired / Applied Bsc In Accounting By Ican? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by bimbcy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello! Pls wot is d implication of one's school(eg FUNAAB, Univ of agric Makurdi,....)not bin accredited by ICAN? Does dis mean d grad of such univ r not eligible to write ICAN or they l start from knowledge level?
Re: Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by hayoakins(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
bimbcy: Hello! Pls wot is d implication of one's school(eg FUNAAB, Univ of agric Makurdi,....)not bin accredited by ICAN? Does dis mean d grad of such univ r not eligible to write ICAN or they l start from knowledge level?

Thought i answered you already!
Re: Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by bimbcy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
hayoakins:

Thought i answered you already!
when n where?
Re: Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by hayoakins(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2014
bimbcy: when n where? r u akan I Petterson?

bimbcy: Hello, pls what is d implication of one's school not bin accredited by ICAN?

hayoakins: You wont be exempted from certain papers, please consult the new syllabus for adequate information. It is available on ICAN's web.

Guess, you are not familiar with the "Mention" feature of this forum grin
Re: Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by preciouscrown: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kindly avail the soft copy of ACCA P2 paper(corporate reporting)if you get,pls send it to asa4christ@gmail.com
Re: Implication of one's School Not being Accredited By ICAN? by bimbcy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello pple, Kindly forward softcopy of Application level material(s) to bimbcy4real@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Internship Scheme SURE-P Of Federal Ministry Of Finance / How To Stop Procrastination And Get Things Done / I'm At A Junction And Don't Know Where To Go: I Need Career Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.